你让Leo Reyes相信你就行了
Try convincing Leo Reyes.
他看上去 呃 像是个讲理的人
He seems, uh, like the reasonable type.
听着
Look,
如果我帮你 你会保护我的 对吧
if I help you, you're gonna protect me, right?
取决于你说了什么
Depends on what you got to say.
听着 我只是想赚点外实现收支平衡
Look, I was just trying to make ends meet.
维持温饱
Keep food on the table.
你一个人住在高速路旁的两室一厅
You live alone in a two-room apartment off the highway.
你要平衡什么支出
What ends do you got to meet?
就是给我点钱好让我视而不见
It's just a few extra bucks to look the other way.
让那帮人♥渣♥自行处理自己的事情
Let those scumbags handle their business.
你真的在挑战我的容忍♥度
You're really testing my charity here.
我的意思是我们不掺合那些暴♥力♥行为
All I'm saying is we don't get involved in their violence.
什么叫做我们
What do you mean "we"?
女士们 Gordon不是唯一
Ladies, Gordon isn't the only guard
被黑帮收买♥♥的警卫
in the Aztecs' pocket.
当值主管Roland Webb在Pride和
Shift supervisor Roland Webb
Mateo离开看守所的时候跟踪了他们
followed Pride and Mateo when they left the detention center.
Reyes可能已经知道他们的位置了
Reyes may already know where they are.
我们必须警告Pride
We have to warn Pride.
嘿 电♥话♥直接转语♥音♥信箱了
Hey, phone goes straight to voice mail.
也没法通过信♥号♥♥塔确定他的位置
Can't locate him on cell towers, either.
不管他带Mateo去哪里 一定是片
Wherever he's taking Mateo, it's got to be in the middle
-荒芜之地 -那么 我们怎么找到他们
- of nowhere. - Well, how do we find them?
社交网络
Social media.
如果黑帮在追踪Mateo
If the Aztec Kings are going after Mateo,
他们肯定会放出话来
that's how they'll spread the word.
我只希望能破解他们的暗号♥
I just hope we can crack the code.
还是当年的老样子
Exactly how I remember it.
看上去像电影里那种
Looks like the house in the movie
地下室里会藏着电锯杀手的房♥子
with the chainsaw killer hiding in the basement.
啊 别担心 新奥尔良的房♥子没地下室
Ah, don't worry, no basements in New Orleans.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们的父亲以前钓鱼住的小屋
Our pop's old fishing cabin.
Cassius从来没钓过一次鱼
Cassius never went fishing a day in his life.
如果他来这儿了
If he came out here,
一定是为了躲警♥察♥
it was to lay low from the cops.
啊 他和我一起钓过鱼 Dwayne
Ah, he went fishing with me, Dwayne.
鲈鱼 鲶鱼 弓鳍鱼
Bass, catfish, bowfin.
但那是很久以前的事情了 对吧
But that's ancient history though, right?
重要的是 我们现在安全了
Important thing is, we're safe.
完全的与世隔绝
Completely isolated out here.
是的 可能太与世隔绝了
Yeah, maybe too isolated.
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
There's no cell signal.
我需要和我的队伍联络
I need to check in with my team.
这里曾经有一个有线电♥话♥的
There used to be a landline here.
只需要找到电♥话♥ 来吧
Just got to find the phone. Come on.
等下
Hold up.
你们俩是兄弟
You guys are brothers?
-同父异母 -同父异母
- Half. - Half.
我知道应该在这里某个地方
I know it's here somewhere.
哇喔
Damn. Wow.
这东西也太老了
This thing is vintage.
父亲给我的礼物
Gift from the old man.
是在我 我九岁生日的时候
My, um, for my ninth birthday.
兄弟 我喜欢那辆自行车
Man, I loved that bike.
那是我的自行车
That's my bike.
Cassius说是从我们家前院被偷了
Cassius said it was stolen out of our front yard.
我特后悔当初没锁上了
Gave me hell for not locking it up.
你想要回去吗
You want it back?
我可以把它修理一下的
I could restore it for you.
让它比新的还好
Make it better than new.
你猜怎么着 你想修这辆车吗
Tell you what, you want to restore that bike?
车是你的了
It's yours.
太好了
Awesome.
-谢谢你 -哦 壁炉
- Thank you. - Oh, the fireplace.
找到了
Aha.
是的
Yes.
啊 还能用
Ah, still works.
今天我们真走运
Must be our lucky day.
嘿 你听到什么动静了吗
Hey. You hear something?
趴下
Get down!
他们到底是怎么发现我们的
How the hell'd they find us?
我就知道Leo不会放过我的
I knew Leo would never let me go.
听我的 Jimmy 带着Mateo从后面走
Listen to me, Jimmy. Take Mateo out the back.
高速公路离这里大概 半英里
The highway's got to be, like, a half mile.
-直接从树林穿过去 -那你呢
- Straight through the woods. - What about you?
我留在这里 拖延时间
I'm gonna stay here; I'll buy us some time.
不 不 不 不 我不会把你抛下的
No, no, no, no, I'm not leaving you behind.
-这不是个请求 Jimmy -抱歉 兄弟 做不到
- It's not a request, Jimmy. - Sorry, bro. No can do.
你想守在这里 那我们一起守在这里
You want to take a stand, we take a stand together.
Jimmy 拜托了
Jimmy, please.
这不仅关乎你和我
This isn't about you and me.
这关乎救下一个
This is about saving the life
17岁孩子的命
of a 17-year-old kid.
再说了 我是防弹的 记得吗
Plus, I'm bulletproof, remember?
好吧 走吧 前头走 Mateo
All right, come on. Go ahead, Mateo.
走到高速路之前不要停下也不要回头
Don't stop or look back till you get to the highway.
Dwayne
Dwayne...
快走
Go!
Sebastian 你让我们到哪里去
Sebastian, where are you sending us?
-阿森松县 我想 -好吧 但是
- Ascension Parish. I think. - Okay, well,
那可是300平方英里 你能再具体点吗
it's 300 square miles; can you be a little more specific?
当我知道Pride命悬一线时
Well, it's not exactly easy breaking the Aztec Kings' code
我很难安心破解黑帮的暗号♥
when I know that Pride's life's on the line.
Sebastian 你能做到的
Sebastian, you got this.
我们都明白的 只是需要你
We all know it, we just need you to get
比平常更快的做到
much faster than you are.
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
这里 确定了
Here, here we go.
呃 44号♥高速公路朝着河的那边
Uh, Highway 44 towards the river.
我能指引你们从那里过去
I can guide you in from there.
别管他 进到小屋里去
Leave him! Get inside the cabin!
拜托 Mateo
Come on, Mateo.
你得再跑快点
You got to run faster.
我还以为你想当陆战队员呢
I thought you were trying to be a Marine.
噢 我扭到脚了
Oh, I twisted my ankle.
噢 简直是太疼了
Oh, it hurts really bad.
好吧 没关系 新计划
Okay, all right. New plan.
我给你找个藏身的地方
I'm gonna find you a place to hide.
你呆在这里 藏起来
You stay here. You hide.
保持安静
You stay quiet.
-好吧 安静 -好的
- All right? Quiet. - Okay.
Leo
Leo.
你想要我的命吗
You want me dead?
我来了
Here I am.
安静藏起来中的哪个字你不理解
What part of "stay hidden and quiet" didn't you understand?
我警告过你了 Teo
I warned you, Teo.
我告诉过你背叛你家人的惩罚
I told you the penalty for betraying your family.
你不是我家人 Leo
You're not my family, Leo.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna pull the trigger.
我以为你没那个胆儿
I didn't think you had the guts.
不是Mateo
Wasn't Mateo.
是我
It was me.
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
我会干掉你的
I will take you out.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
-Pride 还好吧 -现在没事了
- Pride, you all right? - I am now.
把手放头上 马上
Put your hands on your head. Now!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表