噢 Angela Prescoot又干劲十足了
Oh, Angela Prescott went all out again.
这是一年来Angela第一次举♥行♥的公共活动
It's the first public event Angela's held all year.
又想炫耀一下自己优秀的孩子了
Wants to show off the golden child.
当然他兄弟们可高兴了 因为风头全被战斗英雄抢了
Sure his brothers are thrilled, being upstaged by the war hero.
他们在这儿吗
Are they even here?
我早些时候看到Caleb时感觉挺悲惨的
I saw Caleb earlier looking miserable.
噢 你基金被冻结的时候也会这样
Oh, well, wouldn't you be if your trust was frozen?
你真八卦
You're such a gossip.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请聚过来
gather around.
Prescott家族
The Prescotts
资助这个宴会已经有20年了
have been sponsoring this gala for 20 years,
没人比他们最年轻的儿子Wyatt
and no one knows more about giving
更懂得付出
than their youngest son, Wyatt.
也没人比他更让我们自豪
And no one makes them prouder.
因此只有他适合
So it only seems fitting
代表Prescott家族在今年捐赠
that he present this year's Prescott donation
5百万美金
of $5 million.
没有结束语 请让我介绍
So with no further adieu, please let me introduce
Wyatt Prescott上尉
Lieutenant Wyatt Prescott.
喔 Wyatt 到你发言了
Uh, Wyatt? That's your cue.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S05E19
Khoury 借过下 谢谢
Khoury. Excuse us. Thank you.
嘿 这次案件牵扯了大人物啊
Hey. Brought out the big guns for this one, huh?
我接到了我完全不认识的上级电♥话♥
I got calls from bosses I never even knew I had.
这房♥子里一半的人都和华盛顿有直接联♥系♥
Well, half the people in this room have a direct line to D.C.
是啊 受害者什么情况
Yeah. Victim?
海军上尉 Wyatt Prescott
Navy Lieutenant Wyatt Prescott.
Prescott家族最年轻的儿子
Youngest son of the Prescotts.
普雷斯科特剧场那个Prescott吗
Prescotts as in Prescott Playhouse?
还有医学院
And medical school.
好吧 那真是有点复杂了
Well, that'll complicate things.
你了解了什么 Loretta
What do you know, Loretta?
我知道这间屋子够放下我整个房♥子
I know my entire house could fit in this room.
关于Prescott上尉
About Lieutenant Prescott.
就目前来看他脖子断了
Broken neck as far as I can tell.
这楼梯有21个台阶
There's 21 steps in the staircase.
这真是很厉害的一摔
It's quite a fall.
他自己摔下来的
Did he fall?
-也可能被人推的 -目前我判断不出
- Or was he pushed? - I cannot tell yet.
如果这是个意外 我可能知道原因
If it was an accident, I may have the cause.
这些藏在了Prescott上尉的房♥间里
These were hidden in Lieutenant Prescott's room.
好多的药
That's a lot of pills.
是啊 还不是全部的
Yeah, and that's not all.
可能私下还要举♥行♥聚会
May have been having a private party.
噢 基于那些药片
Ooh, well, depending on what's in those pills,
加上酒精 任何人都有可能
combined with alcohol, that could send anyone
摔下台阶
tumbling down those stairs.
是啊 做完全面的毒性检测后我们会知道更多
Yeah, well, we'll know more once I've run a full tox screen.
据来宾说
According to the guests,
就在上尉摔下之前
there was an argument that broke out
他们听到了争论声
right before the lieutenant came tumbling.
内容呢
Any details?
Tammy 和Sebastian正在询问那些客人
Tammy and Sebastian are questioning the guests now.
Prescott家族的人呢
And the Prescott family?
我们正在找他们
We're looking for them.
你说的“正在找”是什么意思
What do you mean, "looking"?
嗯 就如Loretta所说 这房♥子挺大的
Well, it is a big house, as Loretta said.
NOPD一到母亲就不见了
The mother disappeared as soon as NOPD arrived.
自那之后就没见过
Hasn't been seen since.
好吧 那我们去找到他们
Well, let's get on that.
收到
Got it.
真的说很多话了
This is really too much.
你能给我杯苏打水吗
Do you think you could get me a sparkling water?
我不知道 我又不住这儿
I wouldn't know. I don't live here.
你知道吗 我们会找个服务员
You know what, we'll ask one of the servers
看看他们能不能给你拿来什么
and see if maybe they can bring you something.
我们会吗
We will?
是的 之前到底发生什么了
Yeah. So, what happened earlier?
Wyatt从楼梯上滚下来了 故事结束
Wyatt came tumbling down the steps. End of story.
那是你看到的吗
Is that what you saw?
一点儿没看到
Didn't see anything.
我们离楼梯口太远了
We were too far from the staircase.
我们错过了所有的精彩部分
We miss all the good stuff.
哦
Oh.
花了2000美金
And to pay $2,000
就为了进这屋子 看起来太亏了
just to get in the room? That seems unfair.
你注意到Wyatt有甚么不对劲的地方吗
Did you notice anything off about Wyatt?
他从不参加聚会
He never joined the party.
我们只看到了Caleb 剩下的人 大部分时间
We only saw Caleb. The rest of them were hidden out
都躲在西厢房♥
in the west wing most of the night.
但是姓Prescott的到底是一家人
But the Prescotts do have addiction in the genes.
从哪儿听到或从哪儿得知的
From what you hear or what you know?
不是 Mark就是重复了一下流言而已
No. Mark's just repeating rumors.
噢
Oh.
随便问谁
Ask anyone.
好的 但我现在在问你
Well, no, I'm asking you.
你说话的语气真差
That's quite a tone you're taking.
你说我吗 你想要我注意语气吗
Me? You want a tone?
额 嗨 你知道
Uh, hey, you know,
我早想问你
I was meaning to ask you earlier.
这是宇宙计型迪通拿吗
Is that a Cosmograph Daytona?
【注: Comsmograph Daytona 劳力士的一款赛车手腕表】
正是
It is.
我父亲认识北美的经销商
My father knows the North American distributor.
-哇哦 -我们经常花点小钱就能买♥♥到最好的
- Wow. - We always get dibs on the best pieces.
是啊 你知道吗 我妈妈认识屠夫Phil
Yeah, you know what? My mother knows Phil the butcher.
我们总用点零钱就能买♥♥到最好的排骨
We get dibs on the best chops.
让我们回到案件上
Let's get back to what's happening.
我们已经告诉了你们我们所知的每件事
We've told you everything we know.
现在你们应该可以告诉我们
Now maybe you could point us
去哪吃东西了吧
in the direction of something to eat?
-什么 -是啊 我们正要去
- What? - Yeah. We're gonna go ahead
看看有没有什么能给你们的 好吗
and see if we can get that taken care of for you, okay?
我能和你聊一下吗
Can I talk to you for a quick moment?
就在这边上聊一下
Just here in the corner for a sec.
进来
Get in.
你有什么毛病
What is your problem?
-什么 -你的修养呢
- What? - Where are your manners?
修养 这些有钱人...
My manners? These rich people...
是的 他们很富有
Yeah. They're rich, okay?
-他们要特殊对待 -你是说拍马屁吗
- They got to be handled. - By kissing their asses?
顺便说一句 你刚才拍得很棒
Which you did impressively, by the way.
我可能接富人的话了
Well, I'm fluent in rich speak.
啥时候开始的
Since when?
从我在寄宿制学校开始 我好像是
Since boarding school. I was, like,
唯一一个不能继承大量遗产的孩子
one of the only kids there that wasn't from legacy wealth.
比如说银行里有8位数存款
Talking eight figures in the bank,
带有皇室血统的人
royalty in the bloodline.
就好像拉菲特俱乐部那么有钱
Like, Lafitte Club rich.
什么是拉菲特俱乐部
What's the Lafitte Club?
那是个私人俱乐部
It's a private club.
仅限几个家族的世代成员 非常私密
Generational families only. It's super secret.
也非常高级 那是 我们
It's super fancy. That's... We just...
我们必须差别对待他们
we have to treat these people differently.
不 我是个警♥察♥ 我待人都一视同仁
No, I'm a cop. I treat everyone the same.
那是平等主义 我喜欢
And that's egalitarian, and I love it.
只是用这种方式没法得到我们需要的情报 好吗
It's just not gonna get us the information that we need, okay?
我们要灵活点 你知道吗
We got to be smooth, you know.
我们要时尚 要优雅
We got to be classy. We got to be refined.
可优雅了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表