Real refined.
只是这些花 我对它们过敏
It's these flowers. I got these allergies.
好吧 亲爱的 我们还是在你把鼻子中的优雅
All right, honey, let's get you away from the plants
都喷出来之前 赶紧离开这些植物吧
before all your class comes running out of your nose.
Prescott女士
Ms. Prescott?
我们是NCIS特别探员Pride和Khoury
Special Agents Pride and Khoury from NCIS.
我们想跟你谈谈
We'd like to talk with you
关于你儿子的事
about your son.
当然了 特别探员们
Absolutely, Special Agents.
让我代为效劳
Let me offer my full assistance.
我是Lisa Butler Prescott家族的律师
I'm Lisa Butler. Prescott family attorney.
我会回答任何问题
I'll answer any questions.
恐怕我们要直接和Prescott家族的人聊
Afraid we need to speak with the Prescotts directly.
我确定你一定理解他们在经历了这场
I'm sure you understand how distraught they are
悲惨的意外之后 心力憔悴
given this tragic accident.
我也相信你会理解我们有问题要问
I'm sure you'll understand that we have questions,
因为我们不认为这是场意外
given that we're not convinced this was an accident.
我知道你在做你们该做的
I know that you're doing your job.
我也在做我该做的
And I'm doing mine.
你工作内容到底是什么
What exactly is your job?
保护Prescott家族的利益
Protecting the Prescott family interests.
我已经和地检通过电♥话♥了
I've already put in a call to the district attorney,
她是一位跟Prescott女士关系亲近的朋友
who's a close, personal friend of Ms. Prescott.
感谢你这么做 但是Wyatt是海军
Appreciate that, but Wyatt was Navy.
这使得此案成为了NCIS的调查案件
Makes this an NCIS case.
那我就联♥系♥海军部长
Secretary of the Navy, then.
不确定他现在是否有空
I'm not sure he's available.
他会为Angela Prescott腾出空的
He will be for Angela Prescott.
听着 我不是有意为难你们
Look, I don't mean to be difficult,
但是这些人都大权在握
but these are very powerful,
非常私密的人 他们不能和随便跟一个什么人
very private people, and they can't just talk
-说话 -好的 那么
- to anyone. - Okay, well,
我是东南地区的主管探员
I'm special agent in charge of the Southeast region.
这样够吗
Would that suffice?
可能吧
Maybe.
如果你真要和他们聊
If you do speak to them,
那必须有我全程陪同
they don't say a word out of my presence.
告诉我们今早发生了什么
Tell us what happened earlier today.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
Wyatt从楼梯上摔下来了
Wyatt fell down the stairs.
他去世了
He's gone.
目击者听到
Witnesses heard
-在摔落之前Wyatt有和别人争吵 -没人
- Wyatt arguing before the fall. - No one
可以确定地说他们听到的是Wyatt的声音 这是无关问题
can positively state it was Wyatt they heard. Not relevant.
聚会开始前他在干什么
What was he doing leading up to the party?
呃 他刚从国外回来
Uh, he'd just come back from overseas.
直接就去策划宴会
He jumped right into planning the gala,
准备他的演讲 检查菜单
preparing his speech, checking the menu.
-大忙人 -是啊
- Busy guy. - Yeah.
他就是Wyatt 总是在忙
That was Wyatt. Always working.
他是在处理什么问题吗
Was he dealing with any problems?
再说一次 这个问题与案件无关
Again, not relevant to the accident.
Wyatt从来没碰到过他解决不了的问题
Wyatt never met a problem he couldn't solve.
这就是他的为人
That's what made him who he was.
你的意思是
Meaning?
有个夏天 我们三个男孩
One summer, the three of us boys,
一起造了一艘船
we built this boat from scratch.
Bryce来装支柱 但他总是很懒
Bryce installed the prop, but he was always lazy,
最后船都不平衡了
and it was off-balance,
它就一直在打转 偏离了航线
and it kept going in circles, throwing it off course.
我认为我们偏离了航线
I think we're off course.
我们那么努力
We'd worked so hard,
但Bryce总是把事搞砸
and Bryce screwed it up.
他总是抄捷径
He was always taking shortcuts.
但是Wyatt
But Wyatt,
最小的他 总是盯着船
the shrimp, he was focused on the boat.
每晚都在修支架 直到它修好
He worked all night on that prop until it was fixed.
那就是Wyatt
That was Wyatt.
他平衡了我们
He balanced us.
我确信Caleb已经跟你们说过那条船的故事了
I'm sure that Caleb told you the boat story.
-那是他最喜欢的消遣之一 -没错 他说过
- It is one of his favorite pastimes. - He did.
但是我们更想了解Wyatt
But we are interested in Wyatt.
我们在他的房♥间里发现了药和酒
We found drugs and alcohol in his room.
你们是在问我他有没有吸毒吗
Are you asking me if he was using?
哦 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我的小弟 他完全不沾那些东西
My-my little brother, he was too pure for all that.
你知道 他整天念叨着 自己的身体是神圣而纯洁的
You know, "his body is a temple" BS.
哦 在这点上他跟你很像 Lisa
Oh, it's kind of like you, Lisa.
你说话的语气就好像这是坏事一样
You make that sound like a flaw.
哦 不 Wyatt从不做坏事
Oh, no. Wyatt had no flaws.
每个人都有自己的秘密 深藏在心底的隐私
Well, everybody's got something secret, skeleton in the closet.
Bryce
Bryce,
你不用回应这句话
you don't have to respond to that.
我们正在试图查清是什么导致了Wyatt的死亡
We're trying to find out what led to Wyatt's death.
失足坠落导致了他的死亡
A fall led to his death.
这事还存有争议
There was an argument.
有什么人想要伤害Wyatt吗
Did somebody want to hurt Wyatt?
-嗯 只有遇到他的时候才想伤害他 -Bryce
- Hmm, only if you met him. - Bryce.
好了 听着
Okay, look,
那个家伙是我兄弟 而且他刚刚去世
the guy was my brother, and he just died,
-但他生前是个黑白分明的人 -黑白分明
- but he was definitive. - Definitive.
是的
Yeah.
世间一切都只有善恶之分 他的眼里不存在灰色地带
Like, everything was black and white. There was no gray.
所以当我说他没有缺点时 他会很快
So when I say that he had no flaws, he was all too quick
指出你的缺点
to point out yours.
这可能会给别人带来误解
Well, that could rub someone the wrong way.
你觉得呢
Yeah, you think?
Wyatt跟所有人都相处得很好
Wyatt got along with everybody.
他把此事作为自己人生的任务
He made it his mission in life.
一个敌人也没有吗
No enemies at all?
如果有任何人不喜欢他 他都无法接受
He couldn't abide anyone disliking him.
Wyatt最近有没有分心的迹象
Did Wyatt seem distracted lately?
Wyatt在执行任务 做我的救世主
Wyatt was on task. My savior.
我在分心
I was distracted.
操心晚会 操心我的生意 操心我该穿什么
By the gala, my business, what I was going to wear.
如果我早知道会是这个样子
If I'd known what was going to happen...
如果你早知道什么
If you'd known what?
女士
Ma'am,
Wyatt的生活中是不是出了什么问题
was there an issue in Wyatt's life?
我们已经确认过 没有问题
We've already established there wasn't.
Prescott女士
Ms. Prescott...
我们都希望能相信这只是个意外
we'd all like to believe it was an accident,
但是就目前情况而言
but under the circumstances...
药 酒 那场争执
The drugs, the alcohol, the argument.
我们需要确定Wyatt是不是在跟什么事情抗争
We need to determine if Wyatt was struggling with something.
我那瘦骨嶙峋 书生气十足的儿子
My skinny, bookish son
成功地得到了到Annapolis的任命
managed to get an appointment to Annapolis.
【注:马里兰州首府】
以名列前茅的成绩毕业
Graduated at the top of his class.
他从未抗争 他爽快地执行
He never struggled. He simply performed.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
你们得到想要的谈话了
You have what you need.
现在Prescott家族需要去悼念
And now the Prescott family needs to grieve.
我们询问了200个客人
We've questioned 200 guests,
十个侍者和全体工作人员
ten servers and the entire staff.
有些人说他们听到他在失足坠落前发生了争吵
Couple of people say they heard an argument before the fall.
但是没人能确定那是谁的声音
Yeah, but no one can determine whose voices.
Prescott家的人提供什么信息了吗
Prescotts give you anything?
只告诉我们Wyatt在各方面都是个完美的人
Only that Wyatt was perfect in every way.
这正是最可疑的事
That's the most suspicious of all.
也就是说我们还需要更深入地问询他们
Which means we need to question them further.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表