这车现在在哪里
Where is that vehicle right now?
因为我们好像找不到它
Because we can't seem to find it.
车被盗了 实际上 那是两天以前的事
It was stolen, actually. Two days ago.
你的霉运是
You continue to have
一直不断呀
very bad luck.
你为什么想知道我的车
Why do you want to know about my car?
因为我们在犯罪现场发现了与它符合的
Because we found traces of paint at the crime scene
油漆的痕迹
that match it.
我今天早上填了警方报告
I filed a police report this morning.
你可以去查 车被偷了
You can check. It was stolen.
好吧 你知道这套说辞
Okay, well, you understand
听起来有多么巧合吗
how convenient that sounds?
我是说 那辆车很可能被用来
I mean, that vehicle could very well be the one
谋杀你的前妻
used to murder your ex,
那个毁了你人生的女人
the woman you say ruined your life.
我不知道你到底想怎样
I don't even know what you want.
停止撒谎然后告诉我们一回真♥相♥怎么样
How about you quit lying and tell us the truth for once?
如果你的车两天前被盗了
If your car was stolen two days ago,
为什么等到今天才填警方报告
why wait to make the police report?
还是在你继女在重症监护室挣扎求生的时候
While your stepdaughter was fighting for her life in ICU.
我不能
I can't...
我是说
I mean...
我自己也不知道为什么
I don't even know for sure.
拜托
Come on.
Dylan
Dylan...
很明显 你想告诉我们什么事情
clearly, there's something you want to tell us.
请
Please...
你不能怪她
you can't blame her.
她只是很担心
She was just scared,
为我们两个担心
for both of us.
而我只是 我想保护她
And I just, I want to protect her.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
是Candace
It's Candace.
我想她偷了我的车
I think she took my car.
那天晚上
That night.
我想是她杀了Sandra
I think she killed Sandra.
你看到了 对吧
You see it, right?
这人什么事都能解释的通
This guy has an answer for everything.
他声称Candace试图谋杀
He's claiming Candace tried to kill
她自己的女儿 这太荒唐了
her own daughter-- that's ridiculous.
是的 所以我们会让他在里面呆一会儿
Yes. So we'll let him stew in there for a while.
核查一下他的说法
Check his story.
找到否定他说法的证据
Find evidence to disprove it.
Pride
Pride.
我找到了你需要的证据
I got the evidence you're looking for.
我觉得你不会喜欢的
I don't think you're gonna like it.
什么意思 P
What do you mean, P?
我一直在排查谋杀案那个晚上的
I've been scanning through traffic cams
-交通监控录像 -然后呢
- from the night of the murder. - Yeah?
我确认了Dylan Samuels的车出现在撞击地点的三条街之外
I I.D.'d Dylan Samuels' SUV three blocks from the crash site
就在Sandra和Natalie被撞之前
just before Sandra and Natalie got hit.
太好了 P
That's great, P.
-我们要找的就是这个 -是的
- That's exactly what we're looking for. - Yeah.
是就好了
It would be.
只是有一个问题
The only thing...
开车的不是Dylan
That's not Dylan behind the wheel.
是Candace
That's Candace.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我昨晚没听到你回家
I didn't hear you come home last night.
你熬了一个通宵吗
Did you pull an all-nighter?
我想尽自己全力找到能证明Dylan撒谎的东西
I'm trying to find everything I can to prove that Dylan's lying.
我们放他走这事让我很烦恼 老弟
It just still bugs me we let him go, man.
查遍了他和Sandra的离婚记录
Went through his and Sandra's divorce records,
以及我能找到的任何一点关于他和
and every scrap of information I can find
Candace的婚姻的信息 但是
on his marriage to Candace, but...
-怎么了 没找到 -这人太擅长
-Yeah? No luck? - Guy's really good
隐藏他的痕迹了 这点我必须承认
at covering his tracks,I'll give him that.
但是 或许 这是因为 说了你别揍我
Well, maybe it's because-- and don't hit me--
呃 他真的是无辜的
uh, he's actually innocent.
不 他陷害了Sandra Barnes 偷了她的钱
No. He set up Sandra Barnes,stole her money,
把她描绘成一个瘾君子和毒贩子
portrayed her as an addict and a dealer,
而现在他又想陷害他的
and now he's trying to set up
现任妻子 栽赃她犯了谋杀案
his current wife and frame her for murder.
是的 但是 我想说 开车的绝对是
Right, but, I mean,it was definitely Candace
Candace 照片是不会撒谎的
behind the wheel of that car--the photos don't lie.
他是个骗子 Sebastian 他在玩儿弄我们
He's a con man, Sebastian.He's playing us.
所以你不认为
And you don't think that--
再说一次 我真不想挨揍
again, I would hate to get hit--
你有没有考虑过也许是被偏见蒙蔽了自己
you don't think that your judgment's a little clouded?
你知道吗
You know what?
人是很难从被骗的阴影中走出来的
You never get over being conned.
尤其是被你爱的人
Especially when it's someone you love,
你信任的人欺骗的时候
someone you trusted.
那个男人几乎毁了我 Sebastian
That man almost broke me, Sebastian.
是啊 你甚至无法说出McKinley的名字
Yeah, and you can't even say McKinley's name.
不 我可以 那个可悲的骗人精
Yeah, I can. Miserable Lying Son of a Bitch.
好吧 这听上去顺耳多了
Well, that does have a certain ring to it.
花了好几年才让我回到正轨 但是我做到了
Took me years to get back on my feet, but I did.
而且我所经历的一切
And what I went through...
并没有影响的我判断
didn't cloud my judgment, Sebastian.
只是让我看得更清楚了
It just made me see more clearly.
这种男人
Guys like this...
骗不到我
they don't fool me.
再也不能骗到我了
Not anymore.
好吧 怎么才能帮你呢
All right... how can I help?
刚刚签发了对Candace Samuels的逮捕令
Arrest warrant for Candace Samuels just went through.
Pride和Hannah已经出发
Pride and Hannah are on their way
前往医院查看她是否在那儿
to the hospital to see if she's there.
Hannah想让我和Lasalle
Hannah wants me and Lasalle
-去查看下她的房♥子 -嘿 听着
- to go check her house. - Hey, look,
你知道 我可以代替你去 你太累了
you know, I can go instead-- you're exhausted.
没事 我可以
No, I got this.
嘿 这并不意味着我们就放弃追查了 好吗
Hey, this doesn't mean we're gonna stop digging, okay?
若真的是Dylan干的 我们会抓到他的
If Dylan really did this, we're gonna get him.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thanks.
Candace Samuels不在这里
Candace Samuels isn't here.
显然 她昨晚就离开了 自此再也没回来
Apparently, she left last night, hasn't been back since.
好吧 那还真是奇怪了
Well, that's odd.
看上去她似乎一直守在
Seeing as she was sitting vigil
-她女儿身边 -Lasalle和Gregorio
- for her daughter all this time. - Lasalle and Gregorio
正在去查看她的房♥子 看她是否在那里
are heading to her house now, see if they can find her there.
他们会找到她的
They'll find her.
听着 我听说你跟Ryan聊过了
Listen, I heard you talked to Ryan.
那可不算什么聊天 更像是一场...
It was less of a talk; it was more of a...
争论
skirmish.
抱歉我让你为难了
Sorry if I got in the middle.
不 不能怪你 Dwayne
No, it wasn't you, Dwayne.
是Ryan 他很固执 他以为他什么都知道
It's Ryan-- he's stubborn; he thinks he knows best.
我只是在保护Naomi
I am just looking out for Naomi.
我想他也会这么说
I imagine he'd say the same.
只是想搞清楚 我这么心烦意乱
Just trying to figure out if I'm so upset
是因为他让自己陷入危险之中
because he's putting himself in danger
还是因为他压根没想过要告诉我这些
or because he didn't even think to tell me about it.
可能两者都有
Probably a bit of both.
不论我们喜欢与否
Ryan's making contact with his source
Ryan正在联♥系♥他的一些消息源
whether we like it or not.
我请求你在这件事上
I'm asking you to put your personal feelings
放下个人情绪
aside on this one.
这太重要了
It's too important.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表