My orders were to get Zelko into Louisiana,
给他一辆车
provide him a car
并且提前在GPS里输入地址 就这样
with an address preprogrammed into the GPS. That is it.
什么地址
What address?
什么地址
What address?
格尔夫波特的Grand Haven酒店
Grand Haven Hotel in Gulfport.
他直接去找Hannah了
Leading him straight to Hannah.
他们要是有什么不测 全是你的责任
If anything happens to them, it's on you.
不 不 等等 你们都错了
No, no, no. Wait, wait. You got it all wrong.
我站在你们这边 我发誓
I am on your side here, I swear it.
你要是不相信我
If you don't believe me,
打给Avner Ben Arazi
call Avner Ben Arazi.
全是他设计的
He set it all up.
Avner
Avner.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你骗了我
You son of a bitch, you lied to me.
给你10秒种时间 让我相信你没有陷害我的家人
You have ten seconds to convince me you didn't set my family up.
-你在说什么 -Pride告诉我Shelby Kinsey的事情了
- What are you talking about? - Pride told me about Shelby Kinsey,
还有你怎么让Zelko找到了我们
and how you led Zelko straight to us.
-不 不是我♥干♥的 -你没泄露我们的地点吗
- No, that's not what I'm doing. - You didn't leak our location?
是的 我泄露的
Yes, I did.
但是我没有帮Zelko
But I'm not helping Zelko.
我想阻止他
I'm trying to stop him.
你知道Zelko的武器对莫迪人♥民♥的所作所为
You know what Zelko's weapon did to my people in Modi'in.
我愿意做任何事情让他永远消失
I would do anything to put him away for good.
即使将我家人作为诱饵吗
Yeah, even use my family as bait?
Zelko会一直追杀你
Zelko will never stop hunting you.
他没有其它的生活目标了
He has nothing else to live for.
只有这种办法能阻止他
This was the only way to stop him.
我要去带上Ryan和Naomi
I'm gonna take Ryan and Naomi.
我们要离开这里
We're gonna get the hell out of here.
快进安全屋
Get to the panic room.
不 我要带上我的家人
No. Not without my family.
Yosef 什么情况
Yosef, efo ata?
快上报 收到了吗
Ma kore? Do you copy?
很高兴你来了
So nice of you to join us.
没事的 宝贝
Everything's gonna be okay, baby.
冷静下来 看着我
Just stay calm, look at me.
看着我 一直看着我
Okay, look at me. Never take your eyes off me.
可以吗
Okay?
你邀请我来这个派对 Avner
You invited me to this party, Avner.
我到了
Here I am.
别生Yosef的气
Don't be angry at Yosef.
因为 我付的更多
Turns out, I pay better.
我要拿走你们的枪
I will take your guns now.
你一定是Naomi
You must be Naomi.
你放开她 她和这件事情没关系
You leave her alone! She has nothing to do with this.
她和这件事情有着天大的关系
She has everything to do with this.
嘿
Hey.
没事 没人会伤害你
It's okay. No one's gonna hurt you.
多漂亮的小女孩啊
Such a pretty little girl.
Victor 别
Victor, please.
你妻子和你儿子的事情
What happened to your wife and your son--
我负全责
I take full responsibility.
我不知道他们在那里
I had no idea they were there.
这是个悲惨的失误
It was a tragic mistake,
全责在我
but... it's on me.
不 这不对
No, that's not true.
这不是你的错 Khoury
It's not on you, Khoury.
这也不是一个失误
And it certainly wasn't a mistake.
你在干什么 Avner
What are you doing, Avner?
说实话
Telling the truth.
意想不到
Unexpected.
但我很欣赏
But I appreciate it.
继续
Continue.
我知道你的家人在也门
I knew your family was in Yemen.
我下令突袭你家庭院时
I knew they were with you
就知道他们和你在一起
when I personally approved the raid on your compound.
而且 你知道吗
And you know what else?
如果这么做能让你从地球上消失
If it meant wiping you off the face of the planet,
我会再做一次
I'd do it again.
你的诚实让人眼前一亮
Your honesty is refreshing.
啊
Aah!
跑 Naomi
Run, Naomi!
放下枪 Yosef
Drop it, Yosef.
噢 行了
Ooh. Okay.
Avner
Avner.
嘿 听着 我来照顾他
Hey. Hey, listen to me. I'll take care of him.
去救我们女儿
Go save our daughter.
无法接通安全屋
Can't get through to the safe house.
没人接电♥话♥
Nobody's responding.
密西西比河高速巡警
Mississippi Highway Patrol
在附近有一支队伍 他们在路上了
had a unit nearby. They're on their way now.
他们不知道自己会面临什么情况
No idea what they're walking into.
他们需要支援 还有多久 Sebastian
They'll need backup. How much further, Sebastian?
10分钟 前面右转
Ten minutes out. Take that right.
Naomi
Naomi!
好姑娘
Good girl.
Avner把Zelko引进去了
Avner led Zelko right to them.
我们得尽快找到Hannah和她的家人
We need to find Hannah and her family now.
二层 标牌后面
Second floor, below the sign.
掩护我
Cover me.
换弹 换弹
Reloading. Reloading.
我来
I got this.
天哪 你看到了吗
Oh, my God, did you see that?
难以置信 我从这儿打到了他
I can't believe I hit him from here.
不是你
You didn't.
这才说得通
That makes more sense.
好了 散开 注意身后
All right, spread out, watch your backs.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot, don't shoot!
谢天谢地你们来了
Thank God you're here.
Zelko和他的人埋伏了我们
Zelko and his men ambushed us.
Hannah和她家人呢
Where's Hannah and her family?
楼上 安全屋
Upstairs, panic room.
跟我来
Follow me.
嘿 听着 听着 呆在这儿
Hey, listen, listen. Stay here.
救援就在路上
Help's on the way.
-Pride -Hannah呢
- Pride! - Hannah?
她在楼下 她在找Naomi
She's downstairs. She went looking for Naomi.
Naomi
Naomi?
Naomi
Naomi.
Naomi Naomi 宝贝
Naomi? Naomi, baby?
Naomi 宝贝 天哪
Naomi, baby. Oh, my God.
我照你说的做了
I did what you said,
-找了一个很好的隐藏点 -做得很好 做得很好
- I found a good hiding spot. - You did good. You did good.
好了 来吧
Okay. Okay, come on. Come on. Come on.
蹲低点 来 走吧
Stay low. Come on, let's go. Come on. Come on.
好的 走
Okay, come on, come on. Let's go.
走 走
Go, go, go, go, go. Go, go, go.
走 进去
Go. Go. Get inside.
进去 呆在这儿 别出声
Get inside. Stay here. Don't make a sound.
-堵住耳朵 相信我 -妈妈
- Plug your ears. Trust me. - Mom...
嘘 我说可以才能出来
Shh. Don't come out until I say it's okay.
你无处可逃了 Hannah
There's nowhere left for you to run, Hannah.
我这么长时间一直在想这个画面
I've been thinking about this for a long time.
想象着
Visualizing it.
想象各种可能
Seeing all the ways
我要让你痛不欲生
I'm gonna make you suffer.
那天 你夺走了我的全部
You stole everything from me that day.
我的快乐
My joys,
我活着的理由
my reason for living.
我只有以牙还牙才公平
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表