他今天早上去世了
'Cause he died this morning.
什么
What?
爆♥炸♥么
The explosion?
对
Yeah.
好了 Dwayne
Okay, Dwayne,
无论S.A.O声誉如何
no matter what is said about S.A.O.,
我们都是理性分子 不是激进分子
we are rational, not radical.
这里没有人对实施暴♥力♥有一丝兴趣
No one here would have the slightest interest in violence.
这里没有么
No one here?
Bernadine 现在重点不是
Bernadine, this isn't
维护第一修正案的权利
about protecting the First Amendment.
两个人死掉了
Two people are dead,
其中包括你的学生
including your student.
Yasmin Hendricks
Yasmin Hendricks.
小组成员么
Member of your group?
前小组成员
Former member.
还有
And...
也是Paul的前女友
Paul's ex-girlfriend.
好吧 所以发生了什么
All right, so, what happened?
Yasmin的理念
Yasmin's philosophy
和我们的不一致
didn't match ours.
组内投票让她退出了
Group voted her out.
-她的理念是 -你看
- Her philosophy being...? - There it is.
穆♥斯♥林♥女性
Muslim woman,
所以她一定是激进的
so clearly she's radicalized?
这是我第一次听到关于Yasmin的事
Look, this is the first I'm hearing anything
我没有在
about Yasmin. I'm not jumping
-妄下结论 -当然了
to conclusions. - Of course
你没有 Dwayne 但是你要明白
you're not, Dwayne, but understand
-这很敏感 -知道
- this is sensitive. - Sure.
但是我还是需要知道你所知道的关于Yasmin的一切
But I still need to know everything you do about Yasmin.
从她住在哪儿开始
Starting with where she lives.
如果我们还没有搜查过Yasmin的公♥寓♥
If we hadn't already searched
我会觉得她是住在车里的
Yasmin's apartment, I'd guess that she lived in her car.
你知道大学生活是什么样的
You remember college life.
保持整洁可不是最优先的
Maintenance was a low priority.
我可不这样
Not for me--
我当时有点强迫症
I was going through an OCD phase.
有点严重的强迫症
I was going through a more OCD phase.
车里什么都没有 看看后备箱
There's nothing in this car. Check the trunk.
嘿 你对Hannah的私人生活了解多少
Hey, what do you know about Hannah's personal life?
和我对Yasmin的了解差不多 一无所知
About as much as I know about Yasmin's-- nothing.
不小心听到了一通电♥话♥
Overheard a phone call.
我觉得她有个前夫 还住在本市
I think she's got an ex; pretty sure he lives here.
嗯 好
Okay, cool.
不管她在和谁打电♥话♥ 她都撒了谎
Whoever she was talking to, she lied
-说她不在新奥尔良 -你知道我怎么想吗
- about living in New Orleans. - You know what I think?
-嗯 -为什么我们不用这些时间来
- Hmm? - Why don't we save
给Yasmin做侧写呢
the profiling for Yasmin,
给咱老大留点儿私人空间
and we just give our boss her space.
-那多没意思 -好的吧
- That's no fun. - Okay, fine.
帮我把这个弄一下
Help me with the spare.
好
Okay.
看 这儿 这儿有电线
Look at this. We got... we got wire,
卷边钳
crimping tools...
空的手♥机♥盒
Empty cell phone boxes.
- 好吧 我要做个化学检验 -五个
- Okay, I'm gonna run a chem test. - Five empty
空手♥机♥盒 还有很多电线
cell phone boxes and plenty of wire.
嗯 这个后备箱
Yeah, and this trunk is giving off
和炸♥弹♥都出自同一个人的手笔
the same signature as the bomb.
也就是说还会有更多的爆♥炸♥装置
Means there could be more devices.
确切来说还有四个
Four more, to be exact.
联邦探员 趴到地上
Federal agents. Get on the ground.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
立刻趴下
Get down now.
认真的 要么杀了我 要么逮捕我
Seriously. Shoot me or arrest me.
我才不会毁了这个套装
I'm not ruining this outfit.
我们知道了有四个潜在爆♥炸♥装置
We got the possibility of four explosive devices
在新奥尔良 随时可能爆♥炸♥
in New Orleans, and they could go off at any time.
嗯 化学成分确定了是
Yeah, chemical signature confirms
TNT 足够杀死十多个人 或者更多
TNT, probably enough to kill dozens, maybe more.
唯一能告诉我们那些设备在哪儿
And only one person can tell us where the devices are
-什么时候爆♥炸♥的人是 -Yasmin Hendricks
- and when they'll go off. - Yasmin Hendricks.
她的车里有制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的材料
She had the bomb-making materials in her car,
但是她就像是
but it was almost like she was
希望我们抓到她一样
expecting us when we grabbed her.
已经死了两个人了 包括她前男友
Two people are already dead, including her ex-boyfriend.
我现在做背景调查
I'm doing a background search now.
一个小时内就能拿到详细报告
Have a detailed report within the hour.
我们不能再等了
We don't have time to wait.
NOPD ATF 还有FBI
NOPD, ATF, and FBI
都派出了排爆小队随时待命 但是
have bomb squads combing the city, but...
时间每过去一秒都意味着灾难
every second that passes could mean catastrophe.
我办公室里有第一颗炸♥弹♥的残留物
I've got what's left of the first device in my office.
我去看看能不能找出更多的证据
I'll see if I can't get any more evidence.
我们得让Yasmin开始招供 尽快
We got to get Yasmin to talk, and fast.
很显然 你的审讯经验
Obviously, you've got the most experience
最丰富 Hannah
with interrogation, Hannah,
-所以你需要什么 -我需要
- so whatever you need. - I need to find
找到她的痛点 狠狠往下压
pressure points and press them hard.
有了新消息要立刻通知我
I need information as quickly as it comes in.
嗯 我们早就准备好了
Okay, well, we're way ahead of you there.
我们会在观察室看着 然后第一时间
We will watch from observation and feed you
给你提供消息
what we can, when we can.
这女孩很冷酷 审讯不会很轻松
This girl's ice cold. It's not gonna be an easy interview.
一开始都挺难 但是我都
They all start hard, but I break 'em all
用同一种方法击破了
the same way.
什么方法
What way is that?
让他们自己来
Let them do the work.
嗨 我是Hannah
Hey there. I'm Hannah.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
你还好吗
You all right?
你想把这双高跟鞋脱下来吗
Want to take those heels off?
我看着都觉得疼
Hurts my feet just looking at 'em.
我需要知道现在的时间
I need to know the time.
是该到回答点儿问题的时间了 是吧
Time to answer some questions, hmm?
从你的名字 出生日期 出生地开始说吧
First your name, date of birth, city you were born in.
Yasmin Hendricks 1999年2月10日
Yasmin Hendricks. February 10, 1999.
特拉华州 多佛
Dover, Delaware.
还是把这幅手铐拿下来吧
Why don't I take those cuffs off, huh?
反正你哪儿也不会去
You're not going anywhere.
你为什么不仔仔细细地
Why don't you tell me
跟我描述一下
in as much detail as you can...
你梦想中的房♥子呢
about your dream house?
-我 -梦想中的房♥子 对
- My...? - Dream house, yeah.
每个人都有
Everyone's got one.
我不确定我们有时间让她们互相了解
I'm not sure we have time for the "Get to know you" Questions.
她在建立基准线
She's establishing a baseline.
想看看她说真话和撒谎时候
Wants to see the difference between answering
的区别
a question about facts and make-believe.
就跟人体测谎仪测试似的
Like a human lie detector test.
工艺师风格
Craftsman style.
但是房♥间要更大一点
But with bigger rooms.
阳光明媚 房♥间里都是书
Filled with sun and books.
远离人群
Far away from other people.
包括Paul Franka
Even people like Paul Franka?
我知道你俩分手了 但是你肯定
I know you two broke up, but you must have
也不太好受吧 知道他的死讯之后
some feelings about his death.
他给车加油的时候跟我分的手
He broke up with me in his car while he was getting gas.
油钱还是我付的
Which I paid for.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表