所以你们为什么救他
So why'd you take him?
如果你们是为了杀掉他
If your mission was to kill him,
为什么要等到我们到了以后才动手
why did you wait till we arrived?
为什么要逗留此地冒险被抓呢
Why stick around and risk being caught?
我认为这个任务计划得非常粗劣
I think the mission was poorly planned.
执行起来也是一团糟
I think it was badly executed.
也许你们老板没你想得那么厉害
Maybe your boss isn't as good as you thought.
因为我们攻过去的时候
Because when the crap hit the fan,
你被留在后面垫底
you were the one left holding the bag.
不只替你自己 还要为另外三个人背锅
On the hook for not one, but three murders.
你被抛弃了 你被背叛了
You were abandoned. You were betrayed.
我对此毫不意外 因为我见过很多这样的事了
And I'm not surprised because I've seen it before.
最薄弱的环节 最弱小的幼仔
The weakest link, the runt of the litter,
总是会被扔出去喂狼的
is always thrown to the wolves.
首先 我不弱
First of all, I'm not a runt.
第二
And second,
我没杀过任何人
I didn't kill anybody.
我最后一刻才被雇来
I was hired last second
-顶替一个没出现的人 -谁雇的你
- for this job to replace a no-show. - Hired by whom?
听着 你不了解这些人
Look, you don't know these people.
如果他们认为我透露了什么
The things that they would do to me
他们 他们就会...
if they, if they even thought...
他们已经认定你会透露信息了
They already think you are talking.
现在 我们是唯一能保护你
Right now, we're your only protection
免受他们伤害的人了
from the things that they would do.
Smith
S... Smith.
队伍领导叫Smith
That's the name of the team leader.
-任务是什么 -我不问问题
- And the mission? - I don't ask questions.
现在来看 这也许不是什么聪明的决定
In hindsight, that probably wasn't the best policy.
等等
Wait.
直升机按计划是要带我们去一个私人机场
The helicopter was supposed to take us to a private airstrip,
那里应该有一个小型喷气式飞机等我们出发
and there was supposed to be a jet that met us there.
我只知道这些
And that is all that I know.
我发誓
I swear.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
一点也不信
Not a word.
我也不信 但是
Me neither. But...
但是什么
But what?
要带着万分的谨慎 尽职调查
Due diligence, with an abundance of caution.
我们赌一把 检查一百英里范围内
We roll the dice, check out every private airstrip
每一个私人机场
in a hundred-mile radius.
这是我们唯一能做的事
It's the only play we got.
Smith和他的手下们有先发优势
Smith and his men have a huge head start.
我们得迅速行动
We need to move fast.
Tammy Sebastian和我分头行动
Tammy, Sebastian and I will split up.
这样搜索效率更高
Cover more ground that way.
让Patton帮你们相互定位 以防万一
Have Patton coordinate backup in each location. Just in case.
收到
You got it.
我再去审问一下我们的神秘客人
I'm gonna do another round with our mystery guest.
他还是有所保留
He knows more than he's saying.
我很快就跟上你们
I'm right behind you.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
Loretta
Loretta.
我把Terrance Desmond的尸检报告带来了
I brought my report on Terrance Desmond.
这么大老远跑来就是为了送个尸检报告吗
Came all this way just to deliver autopsy results?
你这表情看起来并不想见我啊
That's not a "Happy to see me" Face.
你这是什么鬼话
Nothing could be further from the truth.
我只是很好奇你到底怀了什么鬼胎
I'm just wondering what your ulterior motive is.
好吧 被你发现了 有人告诉我你回来工作了
Okay. You got me. Somebody told me that you were back at work.
-别想着问我是谁说的 -Laurel
- Don't bother asking who. - Laurel.
被你猜到了 是Laurel
You're damn right, Laurel.
Loretta 我正忙着帮助队员们查清案子
Loretta, I'm riding a desk helping the team.
无意冒犯 我现在最不需要的就是
With all due respect, last thing I need is another lecture
再被说教自己如何太逼迫自己了
on how I'm pushing myself too hard.
我知道你反正也不会听
I knew you wouldn't listen anyway.
你知道你没法教育一个老油条
You know you can't teach an old dog.
即便是个老油条 也该明白 奇迹不是每天都会发生的
Even an old dog can see miracles don't happen every day.
我知道自己有多幸运
I know how blessed I am.
你知道吗 Dwayne
Do you, Dwayne?
站在另一个角度去看 很多事情
The things you saw when you were in the other place--
都不是随便发生的
they weren't random.
一切事情都有起因
Everything happens for a reason.
你觉得原因是什么
What do you think that reason is?
我怎么觉得并不重要
Doesn't matter what I think.
你得自己找到答案
You have to find the answer for yourself.
没别的办法
There's no other way.
现在 你还想不想听我向你汇报
Now, do you want to hear my report
Terrance Desmond的情况
on Terrance Desmond or not?
请吧
Please.
好的 死因是脑袋上中了一枪
Okay. Cause of death is a GSW to the neurocranium.
这是意料之中的
There's no surprise there,
但是死亡时间 这就非常意外了
but the time of death-- now that is rather unexpected.
根据尸体温度和细胞活性 我判断
Based on body temp and lividity, I'd say
他已经死了至少18小时
he'd already been dead at least 18 hours.
18 让一下 Loretta
18. Excuse me, Loretta.
哦
Oh.
我没事
I'm okay.
-我们有麻烦了 -他什么都不说吗
- We've got a problem. - He isn't talking?
我没找到任何突破点
I'm not seeing any of the vulnerability
我以为能看到一个被吓坏的下属 可他没被吓坏
I'd expect from a frightened subordinate.
Desmond不是在谷仓里被杀的
Desmond wasn't killed in that barn.
他们刚从码头接到他 就把他射杀了
He was shot right after they took him from the dock.
为什么要把刺杀行动搞得像营救任务呢
Why make an assassination look like a rescue?
也许他们知道我们会用GPS跟踪Desmond
Maybe they knew we'd use the GPS chip to track Desmond.
-也许他们想让我们找到他 -为什么
- Maybe they wanted us to find him. - Why?
这样我们就能逮捕他们其中一员然后带到这里来
So we could arrest one of their own and bring him here.
他只告诉我们飞机场的事
He only told us about the airstrip
这样我们就会把所有人都派出去
so we'd send everyone away.
-他们是要袭击NCIS -没错
- They're gonna attack NCIS. - Yeah.
我们需要呼叫NOPD了
We need to call NOPD now.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
快 跑
Come on! Run!
你们迟了三分钟
You're three minutes late.
抱歉 长官 我们是在等
Apologies, sir. We were waiting
Lasalle Gregorio和Lund离开这里
for Lasalle, Gregorio and Lund to clear the neighborhood.
Pride Plame和警♥察♥呢
What about Pride, Plame and the cop?
-我这会正在搜捕他们呢 -楼里面
- I'm securing them as we speak. - There's another agent
还有一个探员 Hannah 找到她
in the building-- Hannah. Find her.
收到
On it.
来
Okay.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
有线电♥话♥和电脑通信也都不能用
Landlines and computer communications are down, too.
他们肯定用了干♥扰♥器♥
They must be using a jammer.
是啊 我们只能靠自己了
Yeah, we're on our own.
我的枪锁在观察室里
My gun's locked in observation.
嗯 我的枪在家里
Yeah, mine's at home.
-武器柜呢 -在宿舍里
- Weapons locker? - Squad room.
没有支援我们肯定坚持不住的
We'll never make it without getting spotted.
-我找到些东西 -什么
- I got something. - What?
我随身带着这把刀 以防有人想做点什么
I keep this in case somebody want to start something.
令人印象深刻啊 但我不觉得
It's impressive, but I don't think
用它对付冲♥锋♥枪♥能有什么效果
it's gonna do much against submachine guns.
所以你的意思是
So what you're saying is
-我们完了吗 -不光我们 P
-we're screwed? - Not just us, P.
快走
Move it!
带警♥察♥去见Smith
Take the cop to see Smith.
我们走
Let's go.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
捉迷藏结束了 孩子们
Hide and seek is over, boys and girls.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表