你只会在感觉有压力的时候才拿吸入器
You only ever reach for that inhaler when you're stressed.
我的一个学生死了
One of my students is dead.
很可能是被我另一个学生杀的 所以没错 我很有压力
Probably killed by another of my students, so yeah, I'm stressed.
更多人可能会死
A lot more people could die.
除非你跟我说实话
Unless you're honest with me.
我看得出来Yasmin受过创伤
I could tell Yasmin was wounded.
我发现她内心有一片黑暗
There was a darkness in her that I recognized,
我以为我能帮她
and I thought I could help her.
她假装很了解我
She pretended like she knew me.
那么和蔼 那么有兴趣
So kind, so interested.
她在她家里做饭招待我
She cooked me dinner at her house.
给我书读
Gave me books to read.
说她想做我的导师
Said she wanted to be my mentor.
我相信了她
I believed her.
我把她带入了小组
I brought her into the group.
以为为了更美好的未来努力
Thought working for a brighter future
会驱散她心中的黑暗
would lighten her darkness.
给她一个目标
Give her purpose.
但是 我错了
Well, I was wrong.
她不想参与什么吗
She didn't want to be a part of something?
噢 她想完全掌控一切
Oh, she wanted to possess it completely.
我希望你能解释清楚些
I'm gonna need you to be explicit.
我们是一个抗♥议♥团体 对吧
We're a protest group, all right?
我们使制度中的不公正大白于天下
We shine a light on the injustice of the system.
她的诉求不同 更加的激进
She had a different agenda. A more aggressive agenda.
她想彻底推♥翻♥这个制度
She wanted to burn the system down.
-她跟你这么说的 -是的 她说了
- She said that to you? - Yeah, she said it.
她写下来了 我存了她的邮件
She wrote it. I saved her e-mails.
我得看看那些邮件
I need to see those.
当然
Yeah.
那种感觉一定很神奇
It must have felt amazing,
一直以来很孤独
to be alone all your life
却忽然成了伟大事业的一部分
and then suddenly be a part of something bigger.
我注定会成为伟大的人
I was always destined to be something bigger.
Bernadine帮我认清了我想成为什么样的人
Bernadine just helped me see what it was.
没错 她给了你一个目标
Yeah, she gave you a cause.
一套信仰系统 一个社交团体
A system of beliefs, a social group.
但她忽然带走了那些
Then she suddenly took it away.
就那么突然的 没了团体
Just like that. No more group.
没了男朋友 也没了Bernadine
No more boyfriend, no more Bernadine.
我可不这么想
I couldn't say.
一个终于意识到你存在的人
Someone finally looked at you,
真正理解你的人 却讨厌这样的你
really saw you, and hated what you were.
Bernadine接受不了我的本色
Bernadine couldn't handle what I am.
她以为她能利用我
She thought that she could use me.
-他们都那么想 -怎么利用你
- They all did. - Use you how?
在哪些方面
In what way?
和那些爆♥炸♥装置有什么关系吗
Did it have something to do with the explosive devices?
我这会儿真想喝点茶了
I could really use that tea.
我同事正带着茶水过来
My associate's bringing it right now.
进展怎么样了
How's it going in there?
Hannah表明了善意 但Yasmin一直拒绝
Hannah's established a rapport, but Yasmin keeps shutting down.
你在泡茶
You're making tea?
对 Hannah要求的
Yeah, it's what Hannah wants.
还是不太理解她的策略
Not quite following her strategy yet.
但时间的压力影响进度了
The time pressure's hurting the process.
我有发现了
I got something.
炸♥弹♥碎片上的指纹有线索了
Hit on the fingerprint from the bomb shrapnel.
是谁的指纹 Sebastian
Who does it belong to, Sebastian?
一个20年前因为西雅图的爆♥炸♥被通缉的逃犯
A fugitive wanted for a bombing in Seattle 20 years ago.
一个有关世贸组织的抗♥议♥
Some protest over the W.T.O.
Yasmin那时还是婴儿
Yasmin was an infant then.
我记得读到过这个
I remember reading about this.
嫌犯是一个激进的环境组织的一员
Suspect was a member of a radical environmental group.
是的 她放置的土制炸♥弹♥害死了两个人
Yeah, well, the pipe bomb she set killed two people,
-伤了六个人 -FBI追踪她
- wounded six others. - FBI's been after her
多年 但她就那么消失了
for years, but then she just disappeared,
再没有她的消息
never heard from her again.
-直到今天 -你能确定身份了吗
- Until today. - You get a positive I.D.?
指纹方面没有其他线索
Uh, no other hits off the fingerprints,
但我让照片更清晰了
but I was able to clarify the photo.
那是Bernadine Caldwell
That's Bernadine Caldwell.
我得给King提个醒
I'll alert King now.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我有一整个文件夹存着Yasmin的邮件
I had a whole file of Yasmin's e-mails.
它们肯定在什么地方
They got to be here somewhere.
我通常是很有条理的
I'm usually very organized.
或许我把它们归档了
Maybe I archived them.
我很抱歉 Dwayne
I'm sorry, Dwayne.
慢慢来
Take your time.
或许 你在找的时候
Maybe, while you're at it,
我们能坦白地聊聊你的过去
we can have a more candid conversation about your past.
我确实很抱歉 Dwayne
I really am very sorry, Dwayne.
但我需要你跪在地上
But I'm gonna need you to get on your knees.
Bernadine
Bernadine,
-你在做什么 -我是认真的 Dwayne
- what are you doing? - I mean it, Dwayne.
跪下否则我会伤害你的
Get on your knees or I will hurt you.
就像对待西雅图的那两个人一样是吗
Like the two people in Seattle?
那是个意外
That was an accident.
我本想炸毁一辆运送化学制品的卡车
I was trying to destroy a chemical truck.
我不知道司机也在那里
I didn't know the drivers were there.
今天早上的炸♥弹♥你怎么说
What about the bomb this morning?
又两个人死了
Two more dead.
我们在装置上发现了你的指纹
We found your fingerprint on the device.
-那是不可能的 -好吧
- That's impossible. - Okay.
我们来谈谈
Let's talk about it.
首先 你要把枪放下
First, you need to lower the gun.
-你没听我的话 Dwayne 我要走了
- You're not listening, Dwayne. I'm leaving.
而你会留在这里
And you are staying here
不管哪种方式
one way or another.
你不会杀我的 Bernadine
You're not gonna shoot me, Bernadine.
今天不是我的死期
Today is not my day to die.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
我那时只是个孩子 我应该被宽恕
I was a kid, and I deserve some grace.
或许你会得到的
Maybe you can have it
通过帮我找到这城市里的
by helping me find
其他四个炸♥弹♥
the four other bombs in the city.
通过拯救生命
By saving lives.
-我什么都不知道 -你认识Yasmin
- I don't know anything. - You know Yasmin.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
现在把枪给我
Give me the gun now.
我们会解决这事的
We can work this out.
我很抱歉 我非常抱歉
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
现在是十二点零五分
It's 12:05.
第一个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥到现在十个小时了
It's been over ten hours since the first bomb went off.
我们可能已经没时间了
We could already be out of time.
Pride正带着Bernadine回来
Pride is bringing Bernadine back.
她声称和炸♥弹♥没有任何关系
She claims she had nothing to do with the bomb.
关于她的历史和证据可不这么说
Her history and evidence says different.
或许她和Yasmin是同谋
Maybe she and Yasmin were working together.
那么谁是主谋
Well, so who's the mastermind here?
曾经的激进分子还是她的学徒
The former radical or her protégé?
我们离结论还远的很
We're no closer to an answer.
我们甚至不知道其他四个炸♥弹♥可能在哪里
We don't even know where the other four bombs might be.
发现炸♥弹♥的唯一方法是让她们其中的一个开口
Only way to figure that out is to get one of 'em to talk.
对 典型的囚徒困境
Yeah, classic prisoner's dilemma.
先交代的可以谈条件
First one to talk gets the deal.
-需要刺♥激♥一下Yasmin -对 让她不再主导
- Need to motivate Yasmin. - Yeah. Get her off her game.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表