是啊
Yeah.
你有多了解Dylan
How much do you know about Dylan?
关于他的过去
About his background?
我不知道你是什么意思
Not sure what you mean.
你知道他之前结过婚吗
Well, did you know that he was married before?
当时用的是另一个名字
Under a different name.
娶的是Sandra Barnes 也就是昨晚死去的那个人
To a Sandra Barnes, woman who died last night.
哦 我知道 他告诉过我
Oh, yes. He told me.
什么
What?
真的吗
Really?
她罪不至死 但是
Woman didn't deserve to die, but...
我是说 她对Dylan很糟
I mean, she was terrible to Dylan.
嫉妒心强 占有欲强
Jealous. Possessive.
还有她编造的关于他的谎话
And the lies that she made up about him
几乎毁了他的生活
nearly ruined his life.
然后她又接近我的女儿
And then she approaches my daughter.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
好吧 但为什么你或者你的丈夫
Okay, but why didn't you or your husband
没告诉我你们认识
tell me that you knew
Barnes医生
Dr. Barnes?
谁
Who?
你丈夫的前妻
Your husband's ex-wife.
谋杀案受害人
The murder victim.
-他是什么时候告诉你关于她的事情的 -对呀
- When did he tell you about her?- Yeah.
是在Barnes医生遇害之前还是之后
Was it before or after Dr. Barnes was killed?
你们让我觉得很不舒服
You're making me very uncomfortable.
- Samuels女士 -我 我很抱歉
- Ms. Samuels. - I-I'm sorry.
我这会儿不想和你们谈了
I can't do this right now.
呃 你们应该让我专心照顾Natalie
Um, you need to let me focus on Natalie.
现在 等一下
Now, wait a minute.
你知道为什么你的女儿昨晚和Barnes医生在一起吗
Do you know why your daughter was with Dr. Barnes last night?
我没有什么要说的了
I have nothing more to say.
她对Sandra Barnes有一种强烈的情绪啊
Pretty strong feelings about Sandra Barnes.
Dylan很擅长
Dylan did a good job
毒害她的思想
of poisoning her opinion.
好吧 但是 在我们追问昨晚的事情的时候
Okay, but... she got pretty evasive
她变得非常地避而不谈
when we was probing about last night.
所以现在你认为Candace和Barnes医生的
So now you think Candace could be involved
-凶案有关系吗 -不
-in the murder of Dr. Barnes? - No.
我想她在逃避
I think she was evasive.
她在掩盖什么 而且你也发现了
She's hiding something,and you feel it, too.
嗨 Ryan
Hey, Ryan.
Hannah刚刚来见过我了
Hannah just paid me a visit.
我想你去找过她了
I assume that's your doing.
我不得不告诉她
I had to tell her.
噢 看来我们对什么事情
Well, our philosophies on what
该被看作机密的想法大有不同
constitutes "confidential" seem to differ.
她和这件事情有利害关系
Well, she has a stake in this.
不管怎样 我已经安排了要去见见
Anyway, I've arranged to meet
我们昨晚讨论的那个朋友
the friend we discussed later tonight.
不 不 我们需要谈谈
No, no, we need to talk.
我不想再谈什么了
I'm done talking.
他的信息有时效性
His information's time-sensitive,
所以我需要尽快知道
so I'm gonna need to know
你到底要不要用我的情报
pretty quickly whether or not you're moving forward.
但你应该知道我要用了
But you need to know I am.
听着 Ryan
Look, Ryan...
坏消息吗
Bad news?
可能是好消息
Good news maybe.
这是我见过的最糟的宣布好消息的表情
That's the worst good news face I've ever seen.
我现在处在这么一个局面中
I'm in a situation.
我得到了一个机会
I got a chance
能获取到或许很有价值的东西
to acquire something potentially very valuable.
但是
But?
但得到那个东西
But getting it
可能会破坏一段重要的关系
could damage an important relationship.
呒 听起来你要决定你更看重哪边了
Hmm. Sounds like it comes down to which you value more.
这没那么简单
It's not that simple.
这些事情很少简单
These things rarely are.
就比如 Sandra Barnes的尸检
Sandra Barnes's autopsy,for instance.
死因没什么可惊讶的
Cause of death was no surprise.
钝器伤害和内出血
Blunt force trauma and internal hemorrhaging.
与受到撞击相一致
Consistent with the impact.
-看起来非常简单 -是的
- Seems simple enough. - Yes.
但是她的部分肝脏显示出带状坏死
But part of her liver showed signs of zonal necrosis.
再加上脂毒性和纤维化的迹象
And that coupled with evidence of lipotoxicity
证据表明Barnes医生患有
and fibrosis indicate that Dr. Barnes
中毒性肝病
had toxic liver disease.
她的海军档案里没有任何记录
Nothing in her Navy files about it.
我估计她这病有十年了
I estimate this from about ten years ago.
那时她还是Dylan Samuels的妻子
When she was still married to Dylan Samuels.
正是如此 这就让我很好奇了
Exactly. Which made me curious,
所以我调出了她的医疗记录
so I pulled her medical records,
但里面没有一点与肝脏疾病
and there's no indication of liver disease
有关的痕迹
anywhere in them,
虽然也有可能
although it's possible
这种疾病是由药物引起的
that it was a drug-induced condition.
在离婚文件中
In the divorce filings,
Samuels控告她用她自己的鸦♥片♥类药物
Samuels accused her of using her own opioids.
是的 但这种损害不是由鸦♥片♥引起的
Yes. But that damage was not caused by opioids.
这种毒性更大而且
This was much more toxic
是长♥期♥摄入才能造成的
and administered over a long period.
还有什么想法吗
Any more insight?
已经十年了 恐怕没有了
After ten years,I'm afraid not.
或许Dylan Samuels能补全空白的部分
Maybe Dylan Samuels can fill in the blanks.
是时候让他坦白他的过去了
Time for him to come clean about the past.
谢谢了 Loretta
Thanks, Loretta.
没人能真正料到婚姻里会发生什么
No one ever really knows what happens in a marriage.
Sandra把我描绘成一个
Sandra painted a picture of me
控制欲强 虐待她的丈夫
as a controlling,abusive husband.
但她才是这段婚姻的操控者
But she was the manipulator in the relationship.
为什么这么说
How's that?
她有严重的药物问题
She had a serious drug problem.
它吞噬了她
It consumed her.
而且很快 也吞噬了我
And pretty soon, it consumed me.
我恳求她去康复中心戒药
I begged her to go to rehab.
她是在用什么药
What was she taking?
主要是止疼片
Pain pills mostly.
谁知道还有其他什么
God knows what else.
她能接触到那些药
She had access to so much.
她从她的门诊中偷药
She was stealing from her practice.
债台高筑
Racking up debt.
我必须离开了
I had to get out.
我不得不说 我发现我很难相信你说的任何事情
I got to say, I find it hard to believe anything you say
因为你曾当面对我撒谎说根本不认识她
since you lied right to my face about even knowing her.
我那时很震惊
I was in shock.
我的继女在
My stepdaughter fighting for her life
重症监护室挣扎求生
in the ICU.
我妻子几乎崩溃了
My wife barely keeping it together.
我没有试着掩盖任何事情
I'm not trying to hide anything.
但是 你确实更改了你的名字
Well, you did change your name.
Sandra毁了我的人生
Sandra ruined my life.
她跟我们的朋友说我对她不忠
She was telling our friends I was cheating on her.
偷她的东西
Stealing from her.
有三回都想让警♥察♥把我
Tried to get the police to arrest me
逮捕起来
three times.
我需要一个新的开始
I needed a fresh start.
-一个新名字能帮到我 -好吧 Samuels先生
- A new name helped. - Okay, Mr. Samuels.
或者说是Flynn先生或者随便你叫什么吧
Or Flynn or whatever your name is.
-你有一辆2002年版雪佛兰Tahoe的车吗 -是的
- Do you own a 2002 Chevy Tahoe? - Yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表