and throwing him off the edge of a balcony?
我试图阻止他来着的
I tried to stop him from escaping.
但他又一次轻易地跑了
But he conveniently got away again.
我们在浪费时间
We are wasting time.
我同意Sebastian把我带来的唯一原因
The only reason I allowed Sebastian
是我们可以合作
to bring me in is so that we could work together.
明白了
I see.
你真正的嫌犯还在外面
Your true suspect is out there
手上还有哈里发简报
and still has the Khalifa Brief.
我们可以一起找到他 还有简报
We could bring him and the brief in together.
为什么我们要这么做呢
And why would we do that?
因为我手上有宝贝
Because I possess treasure.
我在Basara房♥间里找到的
I found it in Basara's room.
我猜 这是哈里发简报的钥匙
My guess-- it's the key to the Khalifa Brief.
你不会真信了吧
You're not seriously buying this?
这是一个非常先进
This is a very advanced,
高度加密的电子钥匙
highly-encrypted electronic key.
经常被用于机密外交包裹上
The kind commonly used for top secret diplomatic pouches.
如果Basara把哈里发简报藏在一个包裹里
If Basara hid the Khalifa Brief in a pouch
而这个钥匙能打开的话
and this key opens it,
我们可以用它来引诱Morrison的凶手出洞
we can use it to lure out Morrison's killer.
如果Carmen就是那个杀手
that killer
她又在骗我们呢 很有可能噢
and she's playing us again? Which is likely.
但她的故事讲得通啊
But her story makes sense, though.
Basara把简报装在一个包裹里
Basara snuck the brief out of the UAE,
从沙特偷渡到美国
in a pouch, to the States,
等拿到了 就能交给Morrison了
waiting to retrieve it so he could turn it over to Morrison.
她声称包裹因为安全原因
She claims the pouch is stored
被存放于沙特领♥事♥馆♥里
at the UAE consulate for safe keeping.
如果是真的话 那Morrison和Basara的凶手
And if that's true, then Morrison and Basara's killer
肯定会去那里找
is gonna go there looking for it.
我们要在那里逮捕他
We need to be there to catch him.
所以你打算偷偷溜进
So you want to sneak into the UAE embassy,
我们没有执法权的沙特领♥事♥馆♥
where we have no jurisdiction, to steal sensitive intelligence
偷一个我们依法不能接触的机密包裹吗
out of a pouch we're legally forbidden to touch?
在一个我们没法相信的
With the help of a spy
间谍的帮助下
we have no business trusting.
还有更好的主意吗
Anyone got a better idea?
好吧 假设我们要这么干
Okay, let's just say we do this, right?
首先我们怎么进去呢
How do we gain access in the first place?
领♥事♥馆♥今晚会举♥行♥一个舞会
Consulate's throwing a big ball later today.
Carmen收到了邀请 我可以当她的舞伴
Carmen's got an invite. I can be her plus one.
-那我们呢 -我在政♥府♥里有个朋友
- What about the rest of us? - I got a friend at State.
说来话长 我对他有救命之恩
It's a long story, but kind of owes me his life.
我会联♥系♥他
I'll make a call.
我想谢谢你能相信我 Sebastian
I want to thank you for keeping your trust in me, Sebastian.
噢 我没那么相信你
Oh, I don't trust you more than I can throw you,
尤其是我们刚刚打过一架 我们都知道
which, based off our fight earlier, we both know
还没过多久
is not very far.
那我为什么在这里呢
So why am I here?
我相信你不是嫌疑犯
Pretty sure you're not the murder suspect.
我查了Basara身上的淤青痕迹
I checked the bruising pattern around Basara's body.
除非你长了一双男人的手 你没杀他
Unless you secretly have man hands, you didn't do it.
真的很感激你为我做了这么多
I appreciate you going the extra mile for me.
一起把这个案子快点破了吧
Let's just finish the case.
好了 Sebastian
All right, Sebastian.
你和Carmen现在该去二楼了
You and Carmen need to head up to the second floor now.
-简报被保护在那里 -保持警惕
- Brief will be secured there. - Keep your eyes open.
杀手会认出Carmen
The killer will recognize Carmen.
很可能已经盯上你们了
Probably already on your tail.
Patton 有追查到嫌犯的线索吗
Patton, any luck tracking suspects?
呃 目前还没有 Pride 但我正全力追查
Uh, nothing so far, Pride, but I'm all over it.
我正在排查客人名单
I'm scanning the guest list,
交叉比对任何有格斗背景
cross-referencing anybody with combat background,
且不低于1米83的人
six feet or taller.
这会花点时间
It's gonna take a minute.
你越快知道
The sooner you know,
我们不被打死的机会就更大
the better chance we have of not being beaten to death.
别着急
Don't sweat it.
有我在你背后
I got your six.
Sebastian 当你找到Basara的外交包裹时
Sebastian, when you find Basara's diplomatic pouch,
依法你不能打开它
you cannot legally open it.
Carmen是个外国人
Carmen is a foreign national.
需要让她去做
She'll need to do it.
这样 NCIS才不会有事
That way, NCIS is in the clear.
只要她真的交出情报
So long as she actually hands the Intel over.
还有 Sebastian
And, Sebastian,
领♥事♥馆♥内部是独♥立♥领土
inside the consulate is sovereign soil.
你要把Morrison的凶手拖到外面
You've got to draw Morrison's killer outside
实行抓捕
to make the arrest.
还有记住
And remember,
这次行动最重要的部分
the most important part of this operation.
活着吗
Stay alive?
保持安静
Stay quiet.
楼上只有外交人员
Diplomats only, upstairs.
冷静点
Play it cool.
我们需要有人去分散注意力
Well, we're gonna need a distraction.
没问题
No problem.
不不不
你不能碰那个
你不能碰那个
噢
Oh...
我很抱歉 只是它太好看了
行动
Let's go.
请把它放回去
我很抱歉 只是它太好看了
请把它放回去
行动
Let's go.
当然
请别再碰其他东西了
再次道歉
没事了 谢谢
-吻我 -什么 我觉得我不行...
- Kiss me. - What? I don't think I can...
没事了 他们走了
It's cool, they're gone.
是 没事了/很棒
Yeah, it's cool.
呃 通讯员的房♥间应该在这边
Uh, courier room should be down this way.
我们溜进去 拿包裹 然后离开
We'll slip in, grab the pouch, and get out.
就是这儿了
Here they are.
好吧
Okay...
伙计们 我们需要更多时间
Guys, it's gonna take us a little longer
寻找我们要找的东西
to find what we're looking for.
注意 伙计们 结果刚出来了
Heads up, guys. Results just in.
我想我找到嫌疑犯了
I think I found our suspect.
Aram Nader 前阿联酋特种队员
Aram Nader, former UAE Special Forces,
受过封闭式格斗训练 效力于阿联酋政♥府♥
trained in close combat, running for office in the UAE.
我昨天询问过他
I questioned him yesterday.
如果他出现在哈里发简报中
If he's mentioned in the Khalifa Brief,
他就会从外交官变成死尸了
he's gonna go from diplomat to death row.
那会终结他的政♥治♥生涯和其它的一切
End of a political career and more.
Sebastian 他们来了
Sebastian, they're on the move.
抱歉
Excuse me.
特别探员Khoury
啊
Ah...
一名NCIS探员在独♥立♥领土做什么呢
Hariri大使
很高兴再次见到你
我是收到了特别探员主管Dwayne Pride的友情邀约
我不是第一次听到Pride的大名了
Not the first time I hear the name Pride.
你知道吗 我是真心
You know, I'd really love
希望在凶手到这儿之前离开
to be gone by the time the expert killer gets here.
好 正在努力
Yeah, working on it.
是你杀了Mikael Basara
You're the man who got Mikael Basara killed.
情况稍微更复杂一点
It's slightly more complicated than that.
你当时授权对一个国际电♥话♥进行追踪
You authorized an international phone trace.
现在他死了
Now he is dead.
是我错过了什么细节吗
Am I missing nuance?
我可以解释
I can explain.
那是当然
By all means.
找到了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表