Hannah, please tell me you found Ginny.
还没有 但一个邻居看到Marquez把她装进了
No, not yet, but a neighbor did see Marquez loading her
一辆黑色的丰田车
into a black Toyota.
我们有三个机构在协助追捕他
We got three agencies assisting with the manhunt.
他已经冲Ginny来两次了
Well, he came after Ginny twice.
他一定是想要她的肝
She must have the liver that he needs.
而那个需要肝的人
Yeah, and whoever he needs it for
可能活不了那么久了
probably can't wait much longer.
我们要追查区域里每一个
We need to track down every doctor in this area
受过器♥官♥移♥植♥训练的医生
who has the training required to perform the transplant.
我会问Welles医生要一份名单
Well, I would ask Dr. Welles for a list, but after
但经过上次的对话后 我怀疑他不会合作了
our last conversation, I doubt he'd cooperate.
他没别的选择
Well, I'm not gonna give him a choice.
我来开车
I'll drive.
我没事的 Loretta
I'm fine, Loretta.
我很好 我很
I'm fine, I'm fi...
Dwayne
Dwayne.
把你的钥匙给我 Dwayne
Give me your keys, Dwayne.
如果你表现得乖一些 我开车的时候会让你选音乐
If you're nice, maybe I'll let you pick the music.
来 看看这个
Hey. Check this out.
我浏览了500份病人资料 只有这一份
I've gone through 500 patients' files, and only one of them
是不完整的 Skylar Samms
was incomplete: Skylar Samms.
-缺失的是什么 -这里有地址
- Well, what's missing? - We got an address,
电♥话♥号♥码 假的社交媒体账号♥
phone number, fake social,
但没有照片 医疗历史或者保险记录
but no photo, medical history or insurance records.
你检查过地址了吗
You run the address?
是个倒闭了的汽车配件店
Defunct auto parts store in Lakeview.
我甚至问过了汽车管理局
I even checked with the DMV.
完全没有她的记录
There's no records of her at all.
哈
Huh.
好吧 听起来Skylar Samms像是个化名
Well, it sounds like Skylar Samms is an alias.
我有一份外科医生的相关记录 是Vincent Welles的
I do have a surgeon's reference: Vincent Welles.
一周前他申请了一份外科手术前的全面诊断
He ordered a full battery of pre-op diagnostics a week ago.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么这个外科窃贼医师想隐藏
Why would the chief of surgery want to conceal
他病人的身份
his patient's identity?
因为他不想别人知道他正在进行
Because he doesn't want anybody to know he's implanting
黑市肝脏移植手术
a black market liver.
我们想要找到Ginny Young 就需要辨识出这个Skylar Samms
We want to find Ginny Young, we need to identify Skylar Samms.
有何高见 我洗耳恭听
I'm open to suggestions.
她最后一次术前检查的日期和时间呢
What was the date and time of her last pre-op test?
周二 早上4:30
Tuesday, 4:30 a.m.
-正是空无一人的时候 -是的
- When nobody else was around. - Yeah,
除了一览无余的
except the all-seeing eye
天眼
in the sky.
她在这儿
There she is.
来见见Skylar Samms
Say hello to Skylar Samms.
我知道这女孩
I know that girl.
打扰了 联邦探员
Excuse me. Federal agent.
我们现要和Welles谈话
We need to speak with Dr. Welles right away.
很抱歉 他刚下夜班了
I'm sorry. He's already left for the evening.
你确定吗 你能再核查一下吗
Are you sure? Can you check again?
几小时前我看到他走开了 不过
I saw him walk out a few hours ago, but...
有点奇怪
That's strange.
钥匙纪录显示他还在这栋楼里
Key card log says he's still in the building.
你们有什么收获
What do you got?
等待Ginny肝脏的病人
The name of the patient
名字是Susan Francis医生
waiting for Ginny's liver is Dr. Susan Francis.
医生
Doctor?
是的 Tammy和我见到她了
Yeah. Tammy and I met her.
她是移植中心的研究员
She's a fellow at the transplant center.
Francis几天前找到了一位供肝者
Francis got a donor liver a few years back,
但是出了点问题
but had complications.
所以她雇佣Marquez去找个新的
So she hired Marquez to find a new one?
另一个同事
The other fellow,
Brent Stokely 伪造了一份病人档案
Brent Stokely, created a false patient profile.
他们俩从中学时就开始约会了
The two have been dating since med school.
那么Welles呢
What about Welles?
为什么他冒着那么大风险去帮他们
Why would he risk everything to help them?
我不确定他是在帮他们
I'm not sure that he is helping them.
至少 不是自愿
At least, not by choice.
Welles在Francis的术前准备申请上的签名
There's a good chance Welles's signature was forged
很可能是伪造的
on Francis's pre-op orders.
Stokely能一个人做手术吗
Can Stokely do the surgery by himself?
我咨♥询♥的专家说 不能
According to the experts I spoke to, no.
好的 我觉得这台手术正在此时此地进行
All right, I think the operation is happening right here and now.
-呼叫后援 -好的
- Send backup. - Okay.
很抱歉 你得带我们去手术室
Excuse me. You need to take us to the operating rooms.
-现在 -不行 我 我没有权限
- Right now. - I can't. I'm-I'm not authorized.
-听着 -Dwayne 这边
- Listen... - Dwayne. This way.
Dwayne 在这里
Dwayne, over here.
他们正在给Susan和Ginny做手术
They're operating on Susan and Ginny.
站在那儿
Stay here.
Welles Stokely
Welles, Stokely,
停下你们正在做的事情
you stop what you're doing right now.
我不能
I can't.
他在威胁我
He's forcing me.
Loretta
Loretta.
天啊
Oh, God.
Stokely 从Ginny身边走开
Stokely, step away from Ginny
把手术刀放下
and put down the scalpel.
不然呢 你要开枪
Or what? You'll shoot?
如果我的手稍微滑了一点
If my hand slips even the slightest bit,
就会在主动脉上划个口子
I'll nick the abdominal aorta
病人就会在60秒内出血而亡
and the patient will bleed out in 60 seconds.
他说的没错 Dwayne
He's right, Dwayne.
在我救Susan的这会儿你先等着吧
Now hang tight while I save Susan,
不然他们都要死
or they both die.
Ginny不该遭受这些 Stokely
Ginny doesn't deserve this, Stokely.
不管你觉得你能在这里得到什么 你都错了
Whatever you think can be gained here, you're wrong.
不要让其他人受伤了
Don't let anyone else get hurt.
安静 我正在集中精力
Keep quiet. I'm trying to concentrate.
Brent 这简直疯了
Brent, this is insane.
如果你从一开始就帮他
If you had helped her from the beginning,
-什么都不会发生 -我试过了
- none of this would be happening. - I tried.
你打了个电♥话♥ 仅此而已
You made one phone call. That's all.
器官共享联合网络拒绝了她的申请 我还能再做什么
UNOS denied her status. What more could I have done?
不该由他们去判断谁生谁死
They shouldn't get to decide who lives and dies.
那你做的也不也是这样吗 选择一条生命放弃另一条
Isn't that what you're doing? Choosing one life over another?
Susan是个很优秀的医生
Susan is a brilliant doctor.
她的生还将使得数以百计的病人收益
Her survival will benefit hundreds of patients.
但这样是行不通的
Not this way it won't.
她的医疗生涯结束了
Her medical career is over.
你的也是
And so is yours.
无论怎样 她会活下来
Either way, she lives.
这样的代价我愿意承担
It's a price I'm willing to pay.
现在你们退后
Now back off.
Susan的心率在下降
Susan's heart rate's dropping.
她正在逝去
She's crashing.
你们对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
她的身体太虚弱了 Brent
Her body was too weak, Brent.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
滚开 Susan
Get out of my way. Susan?
她走了
She's gone.
-不 -啊
- No! - Ah!
你还好吗
You okay?
-还好 -Ginny也在垂危
- Yeah. - Ginny's crashing.
他已经切开了门静脉
He's already bisected the portal vein.
-医生 你的手臂 -我没事
- Doctor, your arm. - I'll be fine.
一直增加包垫
Keep the lap pads coming.
侧静脉缝合术准备 这是我们唯一的机会
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表