踢开
Kick it.
你没用了
You're useless.
你怎么又回来了
Why the hell did you come back?
我儿子有危险
My son was in trouble.
你对此有问题吗
You got a problem with that?
不用谢 顺便说一下
You're welcome, by the way.
确保他们没事
Make sure they're all right.
Pride 你听得到我吗
Pride. You hear me?
应急小队已经进入工厂 他们在来的路上了
REACT Team is in the factory, they're on their way.
你身后有扇门 那儿就是信♥号♥♥源
There's a door behind you, that's the source of the signal.
好的 我现在把人♥质♥传给你
All right. I'm sending the hostages out to you now.
好的 到楼下去 不要停下
All right. Get down the stairs and keep moving.
别担心她 我来帮她
Don't worry about her. I'll take care of her.
轮到你来接受现实了
Your turn to accept the situation.
你的人都死了 你完了
Your men are down. You're done.
门没锁 进来
Door's not locked. Come in.
小心 孩子
Careful, kid.
时间到了 Dwayne
Time's up, Dwayne.
什么
Wha...?
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-Pride -什么
- Pride. - What?
不
No!
Cassius 嘿 Cassius
Cassius. Hey, Cassius.
嘿 醒醒 快啊
Hey. Come on. Now.
坚持住 有我在
Hang in there. I got ya.
Cassius Cassius
Cassius. Cassius.
老爸 求你了
Dad. Please.
如我现在 不久你也将如此
"As I am now, so soon you'll be.
迎接死亡
"Prepare for death,
追随着我
and follow me."
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表