-但他想 -首先 闭嘴
-but he wants... -First of all, shut it up.
其次 你们中哪个敢在我喝完咖啡之前
Secondly, one of you mentions Area 51 or a grassy knoll
提一句51区或者草丘 你们会挨揍的
before I finish my coffee... you're gonna get punched.
她每天早上都这么暴躁吗
Is she always this much of a grump in the morning?
你想看看什么叫暴躁
You wanna see a grump?
嘿 嘿 嘿 听我说 等一下 等一下
Hey, hey, hey. L-Listen, hold on, hold on.
等一下 听着
Hold on. Listen.
之前你睡觉的时候
While you were sleeping,
Crane和我可能已经搞清楚
Crane and I may have figured out
嫌犯一直以来是怎么选择受害人的了
how the suspect's been picking his victims.
你看 全部四个名字都在这个网站上出现过
Look, all four names appeared on this website.
这个谋杀指数是什么
What's The Murder Index?
实际上 这大概算是个天才的想法
It's actually, it's kind of brilliant.
我的意思是 很明显
I mean, it's obviously,
这也很糟糕
it's awful, too.
-解释一下 -有人创建了
-Explain. -Somebody created
一个谋杀算法 它能预计一个嫌犯
a "murder algorithm." It predicts the likelihood
确实犯下了凶案的可能性
that a suspected killer actually committed a crime.
-根据什么算的 -从FBI和警局
-Based on what? -Stats and figures gleaned
一点点收集来的图表
from FBI and police databases.
他们拿到数据 然后把数据输入程序
They take the data, they plug it into a program
然后程序给每个嫌犯一个评分
and then the program assigns every suspect a score.
是的 这个网站的创建者
Yeah, the creator of this site
就像犯罪统计界的Bill James
is like the Bill James of crime stats.
是吗 但是 随机数字不能证明任何事情
Yeah, well, random numbers don't prove anything,
但错误的指控可能会毁了别人的生活
but false accusations can ruin someone's life.
是的 甚至可能导致他们遇害
Yeah, or even get them killed.
好吧 我们必须要找到制♥作♥这个谋杀算法的蠢货
All right. We got to find this murder algorithm idiot.
已经找到了 Patton已经黑进了
Well, that's done and done. Patton already hacked
IP地址 查到了一个名字
the IP address, got a name.
Steve Betros 在市区经营一个网络销♥售♥公♥司♥
Steve Betros. Runs an online marketing firm in town.
也是在你睡觉的时候完成的
That was also while you were sleeping.
你看 Pride和Hannah现在
Look, Pride and Hannah
已经在去找Betros了解情况的路上了
are on their way to talk to Betros right now.
而且看起来Wade在法医档案里有所发现
It also looks like Wade found something in the forensic files,
所以我现在去验尸房♥那里 看看有什么发现
so I'll head over to the morgue, see what's up.
好的
All right.
看起来就剩你和我了 孩子
Well, looks like it's just you and me, kid.
不 不要
Uh-uh. Nope.
你要带他和你一起走
You're gonna take him with you,
否则这屋子里的某人就会死的
or somebody in this house is gonna die.
天哪
Geez.
-我去车里了 -去吧
- I'm gonna be in the car. - Yeah.
Betros数据解决方案是数字营销界的领导者
Betros Data Solutions is a leader in digital marketing.
我们深入挖掘社交网络和其他网站
We mine social media and other sites
来命中我们客户的网络购买♥♥需求
to target our clients' online marketing needs.
通过那些有着不停弹出的
By using websites with incessant pop-ups
窗口和广♥告♥攻势的网站
and aggressive advertising?
我认罪 但是 这是一种生存之道
Guilty as charged, but... it's a living.
我们不是来问网络销♥售♥的事情的
We're not here to talk about online marketing.
我们想了解一下你的谋杀指数网站
We want to know about your Murder Index.
跟其他事情比起来那只能算是个消遣
That's more of a pastime than anything else.
我可不会把拿潜在杀手打赌叫做消遣
I wouldn't call laying odds on prospective killers a pastime.
那很危险
I call it dangerous.
我把它叫做公共服务
I'd call it a public service,
而且没有一点儿违法的地方
and there's nothing unlawful about it.
但是 如果你非法获取
Well, there is
执法部门数据库
if you're using illegally mined records
里的记录那就不合法了
from law enforcement databases.
-这是一个指控吗 -不如说是推测
- Is that an accusation? - More of a theory.
根据我们在谋杀指数网站上看到的内容
Based on what we've seen on the Index.
我的网站并没有宣告任何人有罪
My site doesn't state anyone's guilty.
它只是解析数据然后给出一个预测结果
It just interprets the data and predicts an outcome.
那是司法系统的工作
That's a job for the justice system.
如果真是那样的话 那我的侄女们
Well, if that were true, then my nieces
就不会失去她们的妈妈了
would still have their mother.
我姐姐 呃
My sister was, uh,
三年前在她自己的客厅被活活打死
beaten to death three years ago in her own living room.
而且警♥察♥们 他们知道是谁干的
And the cops... they knew who did it.
他的名字叫Ed Lang
His name was Ed Lang.
但他因为一个菜鸟警官领导的非法搜查
And he walked because of an illegal search conducted
而逍遥法外
by a rookie officer.
司法系统并不完美
The system isn't perfect.
司法系统就是个笑话
The system is a joke.
Ed Lang 我知道那个名字
Ed Lang. I know that name.
他是Crane调查的谋杀案里的
He was a victim in one of the murder cases
受害者之一
that Crane researched.
六个月前在他的客厅被谋杀了
Murdered in his living room about six months back.
你还准备指控我那个吗
You gonna accuse me of that, too?
你有强烈的动机 Betros先生
You have a strong motive, Mr. Betros.
还有更有说服力的不在场证明
An even stronger alibi.
我是说 你们可以去跟那个
I mean, you guys can check
盘问了我整整六个小时的
with the NOPD detectives who grilled me
新奥尔良警局的警探核实
for six hours straight.
这听起来不像是否认
That doesn't sound like a denial.
好吧
Okay.
那我就直说了吧
Then let me be clear.
我没有杀害Ed Lang
I didn't kill Ed Lang.
但他死了之后我没有再失眠过
But I haven't lost a moment's sleep since he died.
你大概不是那个扣动了扳机的人
You may not have pulled any triggers,
但你存心给你网站上的每个名字
but you have wittingly put a crosshair
上都放了一个准星
on every name on your website.
是的 我也没有因此失眠
Yeah, I don't lose sleep over that, either.
因为这屋子的我们三个人之中
Because out of the three of us in this room,
只有我想把这城市变成一个更安全的地方
I'm the only one trying to make this city a safer place.
我会联♥系♥地检 发布一个禁令
I'll call the D.A., have an injunction filed
关闭这个谋杀指数网站
to shut the Murder Index down.
好的 我们去确认一下Ed Lang的谋杀案里
Yeah. Let's confirm Betros's alibi
Betros的不在场证明吧
for Ed Lang's murder.
他符合报复性杀人的每一项要素
He checks every box for a revenge killing.
很难怪罪他
It's hard to blame him.
我 我不是说他的行为合适
I'm-I'm not saying that it's okay,
他只是想弥补一个错误
just, he was trying to right a wrong.
这是“行侠仗义”式的正义
It's still vigilante justice.
这 很难说清楚 只能这么说
It's... complicated, that's all.
我会继续跟踪那个不在场证明
I'll get cracking on that alibi.
我们现在正走在JPSO停尸房♥的走廊里
We are currently walking the halls of the JPSO Morgue,
Loretta Wade医生的至圣所
sanctum sanctorum of Dr. Loretta Wade.
我复查了最初的受害者和
I reviewed the forensic and autopsy files
被指控为凶手的嫌犯的
on both the original victims
法证和尸检文件
and the suspects accused of killing them.
我希望你找到了能与“侠义之士”联♥系♥起来的线索
I'm hoping you found a connection to our vigilante.
Wade医生是一个能力极强的验尸官
Dr. Wade is a crackerjack medical examiner
也是南方最好的病理学家之一
and one of the best pathologists in the South.
我的发现是“仗义之士”至少
What I found was that the vigilante killed
杀害了一个被错误指控的人
at least one wrongly accused man.
我们将揭开这个“行侠仗义”案件的真♥相♥
We are gonna blow the lid off this vigilante case.
你不会揭开任何事情的真♥相♥的
You are not gonna blow the lid off anything.
媒体的自♥由♥是民♥主♥
Freedom of the press is a cornerstone
的基石 Wade医生
of democracy, Dr. Wade.
我的验尸房♥不是个民♥主♥的地方
My morgue is not a democracy.
没错 但如果没有我
Right. But if it wasn't for me,
你根本也不会接触这个案子 对吧
you wouldn't even really have this case, right?
所以你欠我一个独家新闻
So you kind of owe me the exclusive.
我不欠你任何东西 Crane先生
I don't owe you anything, Mr. Crane.
现在 如果你在走廊里呆着的话
Now, if you will stay in the hallway,
Sebastian和我两个人就能继续我们的讨论
Sebastian and I will continue our consultation alone.
这是公然的审查
This is blatant censorship.
那你报♥警♥好了
Call a cop.
能让我 呃 呃
Can I...? Uh, uh...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表