你想不想解释一下你是怎么闯进我们计算机网络的
You want to explain how you broke into our computer network?
嗯 上次跟你们一起工作的时候
Mm. Last time I worked with you,
我对这里的系统有了深切了解
I got pretty intimate with the system here.
就留了个后门程序以防万一
Built myself a back door for a rainy day.
那样看起来简单些
Just seemed easier that way.
那样也正好是个重罪
Just a felony that way, too.
你们应该感谢我找到了你们安保系统的弱点
You should thank me for finding weaknesses in your security.
而你必须要修补这个问题
Which you're gonna fix.
好的 D 我会修的
Yeah, D., I am.
但我必须先帮我的女儿
But I'm gonna help my daughter first.
Wendy Cotts怎么成了你女儿的
Yeah, how exactly is Wendy Cotts your daughter?
Sebastian 当一个男人和一个女人
Well, Sebastian, when a man and a woman
互相喜爱...
really love each other...
别
Don't.
不过 你要知道 严格来说 在这件事上
Although, you know, technically, in this case,
没有女人出现
there was no woman.
严格来说 这不可能
Technically, that's impossible.
你知道 以我的生活模式
You know, my lifestyle was not conducive
很难安定下来
to settling down,
而你不想不留下什么遗产
and you don't want to shuffle off this mortal coil
就离开尘世
without leaving a legacy.
我捐献了精♥子♥ Wendy就由此而来
I made a sperm donation, and Wendy's the result of that.
好吧 所以她并不是你真正意义上的女儿
Oh, okay, so she's not really your daughter.
我决定忽略你对我非传统的
I'm gonna ignore your microaggression
抚养方式的微词
about my alternative parenting.
我只是在她人生开始的22年里没出现而已
I wasn't there the first 22 years of her life...
而那正是抚养的意义所在
Which is the definition of parenting.
无论如何 她有我一半的基因
However, we share 50% of our DNA.
如果你不了解她 你又怎么确定
How can you be sure that she's innocent
她是无辜的呢
if you don't even know her?
我很确定 而且我很了解她
I'm sure, and I do know her.
好吧 我几年前开始感到好奇
Okay, I got curious a few years ago,
然后找到了她 好吗
and I tracked her down. All right?
她不想跟我有任何联♥系♥
And she wanted nothing to do with me,
但我从那以后就一直对她进行数字化监视
but I've kept tabs on her digitally ever since.
照应她
And I look out for her.
而这正会被定义为跟踪行为
Which is the definition of stalking.
好了 嗨 Elvis
Okay. All right. Hey, Elvis.
-没错 -你 我对你做了什么
- Yeah. - You. What did I do to you?
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
你最后一次见到Wendy是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Wendy?
三年前是我第一次见她
Three years ago was the first time,
最后一次见她 也是唯一一次见她
the last time and the only time.
Elvis 到底发...
Elvis, what the...
-Wendy有一些问题 -她是一个被定罪的黑客
- Wendy's had some issues. - She's a convicted hacker.
那只是年轻人的轻率行为
That was a youthful indiscretion,
她已经改过自新了
but she's turned her life around.
退一万步讲
Bottom line,
用Bertrand的人不是杀人凶手
Bertrands aren't killers.
【注:Bertrand(以Bertrand Russell命名)是一种用于创建约束编程系统的计算机编程语言】
我们有证据证明你说得不对
We have evidence that says otherwise.
你知道她可能在哪吗
Do you have any idea where she could be?
-不知道 对上帝发誓 -Elvis
- No idea. Hand to God. - Elvis.
你想不想让我们帮你女儿
You want us to help your daughter or not?
想
Yes.
那你得开始跟我们说实话了
Then you got to start telling the truth.
那你们得去找到她
Then you got to look out for her.
好的
Okay.
Wendy经常变换住处
Wendy moves around a lot,
但是近来她一直住在一个朋友家
but lately she's been crashing at a friend's house.
-那人叫Bobbi Quells -把地址发给我们
- Bobbi Quells. - Send me the address.
-Sebastian跟我去那里跟Lasalle集♥合♥ -哇哦
- Sebastian and I will meet Lasalle there. - Whoa.
你不是还有个航♥班♥得赶吗
Don't you have a flight to catch?
是啊 不过那事儿得等等了
Yeah, well, it's gonna have to wait,
还有 Gregorio 你得盯好Elvis
and, Gregorio, you need to keep an eye on Elvis.
是啊 盯好他
Yeah, keep an eye on him.
嗨
Hey.
我们点几个墨西哥卷吧
Let's order tacos.
我就推迟24小时
I'm just postponing for 24 hours.
我会参加你的独奏会
I'm gonna be at the recital.
不 没什么能阻止我的 我保证 Laurel
No, nothing will stop me, I promise, Laurel.
好吗 好...
Okay? Ok...
好 我爱你
Yeah, I love you.
她根本不信 对吧
She's not buying it, is she?
她很确定我会去不了
She's convinced I'm gonna cancel.
你应该去坐今晚的那个航♥班♥
You should just get on that flight tonight.
我们能解决这个案子
We can handle the case.
我担心的不是这个案子 我担心Elvis
Not the case I'm worried about; it's Elvis.
我可能是他在这个世界上唯一相信的人
I'm the only one he trusts, possibly in the world.
我们找到这个Wendy Cotts
Well, let's find this Wendy Cotts,
尽快结束 让你能赶到纽约去
get this over with quick, get you to New York.
NCIS
NCIS.
抽屉是空的
Drawers are empty,
没有手提箱 咖啡壶还是热的
no suitcases, and the coffee pot is still hot.
不管谁在这里 逃得很快
Whoever was here fled quickly.
关于Wendy的朋友 Bobbi Quells 我们都知道什么
What do we know about Wendy's friend Bobbi Quells?
看来她们不只是朋友那么简单
Looks like they were more than friends.
从侧桌上找到这些
Found these on the side table.
好吧 所以她们很亲近
Okay, so they were close.
也就是说她们可能一起逃跑了
Means they could've run off together.
Bobbi也是黑客吗
Bobbi a hacker, too?
Hannah查过她的背景资料 Bobbi开♥发♥游戏应用
Hannah did a background check. Bobbi develops gaming apps.
经营着她自己的生意
Runs her own business.
这就能解释这些商用电缆了
Well, that would explain the commercial cables here.
还有这些网络连接
And the Internet connection, too.
我是说 这东西是顶尖配置
I mean, all this stuff is top of the line.
有什么有用的吗
Anything useful?
正在运行什么代码
Running some kind of a code here.
但这 这不是游戏软件
But this-this isn't for gaming software.
这是某种预测算法
This is some kind of a-a predictive algorithm.
-预测什么 -它随机生成数字
- Predicting what? - It's randomly generating numbers,
然后把它们六个一组返回出来
and then it's spitting them back out in groupings of six.
这东西非常耗电
It's using a lot of power to do it, too.
那是什么意思
What's it mean?
我想我知道了 我在垃圾桶里
Think I may know. I found these
发现了这些东西
in the trashcan.
一大堆彩票
Hundreds of lottery tickets.
都是上周买♥♥的 就是Tyrone Gibson赢钱的那一♥期♥
All from last week's drawing, the one that Tyrone Gibson won.
真没想到
I'll be damned.
Wendy找到了操控彩票的方法
Wendy found a way to rig the lottery.
这怎么可能
How's that even possible?
彩票数字都是完全随机生成的
Lottery numbers are drawn completely randomly.
并不存在真正意义上的随机数字
Well, there's no such thing as completely random.
我是说 人类和计算机能生成的最接近的就是伪随机数字
I mean, the closest that humans and computers have gotten to
但那不是真正的随机数
is pseudorandom, but even that's not really random.
伪随机是什么
What's pseudorandom?
呃 现今绝大多数彩票系统使用的软件
Uh, well, most of today's lotteries use software
都是运用数学方程式来模拟随机数列
running mathematical equations to approximate random sequences.
也就是说有人能预测它们吗
Meaning someone can predict them?
你需要的只是
All you need is
彩票使用的种子数
the seed number that the lottery starts with,
而这可以用黑客手段获取
which is hackable.
是啊 算了 还是不明白
Yeah, no, still don't understand.
好了 听着 你需要知道的就是
All right, look, all you got to know is that,
有了正确的算法和足够大的计算机
with the right algorithm and a big enough computer,
你可以把中奖概率从 比方说 3亿分之一
you can reduce the odds from one in, say, 300 million
提升到500分之一 然后你出去 买♥♥500注彩票
to one in 500. Then you go out, you buy 500 lottery tickets,
其中一注就是大奖 Wendy做的就是这个
one of them's a winner. That's what Wendy's been doing.
是的 而且我非常骄傲
Yeah, and I couldn't be prouder.
-我快膨胀到爆♥炸♥了 -好啊 别太膨胀
- I'm bursting over here. - Yeah, don't be too proud.
Wendy欺骗体制为自己谋利
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表