a sanctuary, a place to let off steam.
是之前我遇见Nick的地方
That's where I met Nick back in the day.
所以值得一查
So, worth checking out.
Lasalle Gregorio
Lasalle, Gregorio,
去康复中心
head over to the rehab center. See if anyone
看看是否有人注意到Taylor
noticed anything off with Taylor.
让我们联♥系♥Taylor的主管
Let's get in touch with Taylor's CO,
了解他与海岸警卫队工作的情况
get some background on his work with the Coast Guard.
哦 你不必告诉我
Oh, you ain't got to tell me.
我去调查Taylor的网上活动
I'm-a go dig into Taylor's digital life.
你想调查这个案子 我不会阻止你的
You want to work the case, I'm not stopping you.
但你要预约创伤咨♥询♥师
But you're making an appointment with the trauma counselor.
-Pride,我 -不能推辞
- Pride, I... - Non-negotiable.
我经历了你所面临的一切
I've been through what you're facing.
你得在事情不可收拾之前 克服掉它
You need to get in front of it before it gets away from you.
有没有想过 如果你...
Ever think about what you would do if you...
不 不要提这个
Nope. Don't even go there.
我甚至不想把这种可能性
I don't even want to put that possibility
带入我的世界
out into the universe.
嗯 我想了想
Well, I think about it.
我的意思是 这是这项工作
I mean, it comes with the territory
-的一部分 Gregorio -所以
with this job, Gregorio. - And?
只要让我钓鱼和打高尔夫就能让我保持清醒
Eh, as long as I got fishing and golf to help keep me sane,
-我就没问题 -哦 坐在那里用9号♥铁杆
- I'd be a'ight. - Oh, it's kind of hard
打球不太可能吧 不是吗
to swing a nine iron sitting down, no?
嗯 这是21世纪
Well, it's the 21st century.
他们有机器帮你站起来
Yeah, they got machines that help you stand up
打高尔夫
playing golf now.
打扰了 先生 我们需要一些关于Nick的信息
Excuse me, sir, uh, we need some information on a Nick Taylor.
你可以和他的理疗师Julia谈谈
You're gonna want to talk to his therapist, Julia.
她就在拐角处
She's just around the corner.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-哦 -你还好吗 朋友
- Oh! - You good, friend?
我比我的记录差了3秒
I was three seconds shy of my record.
对不起 我们不是故意分散你的注意力
Sorry, we didn't mean to distract you.
只是意味着他会得到另一个打破纪录的机会
Just means he gets another chance to break his record.
快 Zan 再试一次
Come on, you got this, Zan. Let's go again.
嘿 再接再厉
Hey, keep up the good work.
难道我不应该这么说吗
Was I not supposed to say that?
我不知道
I don't know.
呼吸
And breathe...
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-Julia Flores吗 -怎么
- Julia Flores? - Yeah?
我是特别探员Gregorio 这是特别探员Lasalle
I'm Special Agent Gregorio, this is Special Agent Lasalle.
我们想跟你谈谈Nick Taylor的事
We'd like to talk to you about Nick Taylor.
你们得等会才能问问题
Yeah, questions got to wait.
她很忙
She's busy.
-只要几分钟就好 -是吗
- Oh, it'll only take a few minutes. - Yeah?
我们这一节活动只剩20分钟了
Well, we only got 20 minutes left in the session,
而我还想去骑电动车 所以一边去
and I want to get on the E-Stim bike, so back off.
我已经跟你说过了今天不行 Kevin
I already told you that's not happening today, Kevin.
我也说过自己早就受够伸展训练了
And I already told you that I am sick of stretching.
那是什么 新奥尔良警♥察♥局
What's that, NOPD?
你之前是个警♥察♥吗
You were a cop?
我现在还是警♥察♥
I am a cop.
我有一条腿的事实让你们吃惊了吗
Fact that I got one leg surprising to you?
一点也没
Not at all.
你不知道我们这是在
The fact that you don't know
进行正式调查倒是很让我吃惊
that this is an official investigation is.
-我们能跟你说话了吗 -是的 去我办公室吧
- Now, can we talk to you, please? - Yes, my office.
谢谢
Thank you.
练习用隔膜呼吸
Practice breathing with your diaphragm.
好吗
Yeah?
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
我为Kevin的反应表示抱歉
I'm sorry about Kevin.
每个人都有自己的调整期
Everyone adjusts in their own time,
他只是还不能接受自己的伤势
he just hasn't really accepted his injury yet.
这是最困难的部分
It's the hardest part.
Nick Taylor什么情况
Well, what about Nick Taylor?
他调整期间很困难吗
Did he have a hard time adjusting?
Nick吗 不 他是这方面的老手
Nick? No. He, um, he's an old hand at this,
所以他帮助过很多其他人调整心态 他还好吗
so he's helped a lot of the others adjust. Is he okay?
恐怕不太好 他昨晚被谋杀了
Um, I'm afraid not. He was murdered last night.
什...
Wh...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱歉 我之前还没失去过病人
Sorry. I just haven't lost a patient before.
发生了什么
What happened?
凶手从行驶的汽车中开枪
Drive-by shooting.
你知道Nick陷入什么麻烦了吗
Did you get a sense that Nick was in trouble?
或者有什么人跟他有过节
Or anyone have a beef with him?
Nick是个很好的人
Nick is the sweetest guy.
没人会想要伤害他
Nobody would ever want to hurt him.
你们俩关系很近吗
Were you close?
是的 我跟所有病人关系都很近
Yes, I'm close with all my patients.
听着 女士 你现在都站不起来了
Look, ma'am, you can't even stand up.
你还有什么没说出来
What aren't you telling us?
天哪 如果有人发现...
My God, if anybody found out...
发现什么
Found out what?
Nick和我 我们 我们恋爱了
Nick and I, we're, we're-- we're involved.
-这听起来不太符合你的职业道德 -是的
- Doesn't sound exactly ethical. - It's not.
所以我们没有公开
That's why we were quiet about it.
我不是刻意发展到这一步的 就那么产生了火花 你知道吗
I didn't plan for this to happen, it just sort of did, you know?
这就是说
Well, that means
你比这里的任何人都要更加了解他
you knew him better than anyone else here.
你们能对此保密吗 拜托了
Can you keep this between us, please?
我真的不希望任何人发现这事
I really don't want anyone to find out about this.
听着
Yeah, listen,
我们并不想给你带来麻烦
we're not trying to jam you up here.
我们只想向你寻求一些帮助 查清他为何被杀
We just need some help figuring out why he was killed.
当然
Yeah, of course.
好的 有什么我能做的
Okay, what can I do?
先告诉我们
Well, start by telling us
你所知道的关于Nick Taylor的一切吧
everything you know about Nick Taylor.
我今早路过Patton家
I dropped by Patton's place
然后去看了一眼
this morning just to check up on him.
他不在那里
He wasn't there.
不 他那会在NCIS 忙着办案子
No, he was at NCIS, working the case.
啊 把自己扔进工作中去
Ah, throwing himself back into the job.
是啊 我们大家都会这么做的
Yeah. It's what every one of us would do.
但是他的行为 感觉就像
Oh, yeah, but the way that he's acting, it's almost as if
他没有亲眼目睹自己的朋友在眼前被杀一样
he didn't see his friend murdered in front of him.
我不确定在那种情况下
I'm not sure there's an appropriate way
做出这种反应是否正常
to act in that situation.
也许是的 但我让他去创伤咨♥询♥师那里
Probably true. But I sent him to a trauma counselor
至少能解决一点问题
to at least get the ball rolling.
很好 他需要所有可行的帮助
Good. He needs all the help he can get.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么进来的
Where did you come from?
后面有个入口
Accessible entrance around the back.
你不应该在咨♥询♥师那里吗
Shouldn't you be with the counselor?
我们见面了 谈过了 我们一致同意我应该来这里
We met, we talked, we agreed I should be here.
我需要见我朋友
I need to see my friend.
创伤咨♥询♥师告诉你你应该来验尸间
The trauma counselor told you should come to autopsy
看他的尸体吗
to see his body?
严格来说 我和她说过了
Technically, I told her.
但是你在她反驳你之前就跑了
But you left before she could argue.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
你应该给创伤咨♥询♥师
You were supposed to give the trauma counselor
一个机会
a chance.
Pride 我是个成年人
Pride, I'm a grown man.
我亲眼目睹了他的死亡
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表