竟然在新奥尔良活动吗
is operating in New Orleans?
是的 他们无处不在
Yeah. They're everywhere.
是真的 Christopher
It's true, Christopher.
国家黑帮信息中心说
The National Gang Intelligence Center says
他们出现在12个美国城市里
they're in 12 American cities.
这个年轻人正在尽职尽责地
And this young man is doing his part
从内部追踪瓦解他们
to track and dismantle them from the inside.
我对此非常感激
And I appreciate that,
但是事实是他可能知道一些关于军训团教官
but the fact of the matter is he could have information
谋杀案的信息
about the murder of a JROTC instructor.
Dunn中士死了吗
Sergeant Dunn is dead?
是的
She is.
你需要告诉我们你知道的一切
You need to tell us everything you know.
Mateo 什么都别说
Mateo, don't say a word.
Carter 你在搞什么
Carter, what's your problem, man?
我得在阿兹特克国王帮发现他跟执法机构谈话之前
I got to get him off the streets before the Aztec Kings find out
就把他从街上弄走
that he's talking to law enforcement.
如果保护这个孩子的安全是首要任务
If keeping this boy safe is a priority,
我向你保证 NCIS可以做得非常好
I assure you NCIS is a much better place to do it right now.
我们一起解决这个问题
We'll sort it out together.
好的
Okay.
但是我要跟你们一起
But I'm coming with you.
Dunn中士是位严厉的指导员
Sergeant Dunn was a tough instructor.
你队里的其他人说你被挑了出来
Other kids in your unit said you were singled out.
不是那样的
No, it wasn't like that at all.
那就告诉我事实是怎么样的
Then tell me what it was like.
她是唯一一个聆听我
She was the only one who ever listened.
关心我的人
The only one who gave a crap about what was happening to me.
慢慢来
Just take your time.
我家人把我送到这里来
My family sent me here.
政♥府♥给了我庇护
The government granted me asylum...
让我远离阿兹特克国王帮
...to get away from the Aztec Kings back home.
远离暴♥力♥
To escape the violence.
努力 尽责 荣誉学生
Hardworking, conscientious, honor student.
我想你家人都很骄傲
I'm sure your family's proud.
但我躲不开阿兹特克国王帮
But there's no escaping the Aztec Kings.
他们也来到了这里 找到了我
They were here, too. They found me.
逼你加入他们
Forced you to join.
我不得不替他们运毒品 否则他们就会杀了我父母
I had to move drugs for them, or they would kill my parents.
你告诉了Dunn中士吗
You told Sergeant Dunn?
我想要个自♥由♥的未来
I wanted a future, to be free.
她给我介绍了Carter警官
She introduced me to Officer Carter.
说他会帮我摆脱他们的
Said he could help me get out.
要是你变成了线人的话
If you became a C.I.
不 那是我的主意
Mm-mm. That was my idea.
你是自愿的吗
You volunteered?
是的
Mm-hmm.
必须要有人回击
Somebody has to fight back.
那么我为什么不上呢
So why not me?
你一直在走来走去 要不要休息一会儿
You want to maybe take a break from pacing?
看你这样我都累了
I'm exhausted just watching you.
你们完全不知道阿兹特国王帮有多危险
You have no idea how dangerous the Aztec Kings are.
我们不知道吗
No? They were formed
他们初期是在危地马拉锡纳罗亚群岛分销毒品的武装分子
as a narcotics distribution arm of the Guatemalan Sinaloas
逐渐发展成中美洲最残暴的帮派
and evolved into the most brutal gang in Central America.
在美国 他们贩毒
In the States, they run drugs,
雇凶杀人 勒索居民
contract murders, extort local communities.
我们也知道
We also know how rare it is
要抓到成员很难
to get current members to flip.
同意提供信息的线人一般都只剩下残缺的尸体
Compromised informants usually turn up in pieces.
还有些连尸体都找不到
That's if they turn up at all.
所以我坚持对Mateo卧底的消息
Which is exactly why I need to keep Mateo's cover
进行保密
from being blown.
那可能迟了
Well, it may be too late for that.
Mateo不能去上学和上班了
Mateo has been ditching school and work
是因为阿兹特克国王帮正在找他
because the Aztec Kings are looking for him,
而不是因为他杀了Dunn中士
not because he killed Sergeant Dunn.
那是谁干的
Then who did?
Dunn中士把我介绍给了Mateo
Sergeant Dunn introduced me to Mateo.
要是阿兹特克国王帮发现他是个线人
If the Aztec Kings found out that he was a C.I.,
他们可能会追查到她
they could have gone after her.
我们得将Mateo保护起来
We have to get Mateo into protective custody.
不行 你要是把他交给联邦机构
No, no, y-you turn him over to the Feds,
他们会把他送回危地马拉的
they'll deport him back to Guatemala.
他只是个被吓坏了的孩子
He's just a scared kid.
与著名街头帮派有联♥系♥的孩子
With an affiliation to a known street gang.
这违反了庇护条件
It's a violation of his conditional asylum status.
所以这个孩子因为做了正确的事反而要被毁吗
So this kid is screwed because he tried to do the right thing?
除非检察官
Not if the D.A.
给他认罪协议换他作证
gives him a plea deal in exchange for testimony
指控国王帮
against the Kings.
我正要把他带到那里去
Which is where I'll take him now.
把他关在这里 和我们待在一起
Okay, he is safer here in custody with us
直到事请解决 他会更安全
until it's all sorted out.
我想Mateo不再是
Assuming Mateo is no longer a suspect
谋杀Dunn中士的嫌犯了
in Sergeant Dunn's murder.
是的 他不是
Yeah, he's not.
那么你们就没有权力拘留他
Then you have no authority to keep him here.
-他会和我待在一起 -不行
- He's coming with me. - No, he's not.
Gregorio 他说得对
Gregorio, he's right.
把他送到检察官那里 越快越好
Just get him to the D.A. as quick as you can.
要是需要什么帮助 告诉我们
You need anything, you let us know.
你可以从后面出去
You can go out the back.
不会让人看到的
No one will see you that way.
请务必保证他的安全
Please keep him safe.
Dunn中士是个好人
Sergeant Dunn was one of the good ones.
一定要将凶手绳之以法
Nail the scum that did this to her.
我们认为阿兹特克国王帮
So, we're thinking the Aztec Kings
杀害Dunn 是作为她转变Mateo的惩罚
killed Dunn as punishment for turning Mateo.
他们想给所有
They want to send a message to anyone
要背叛他们的人发送这条信息
that wants to betray them.
听上去都有道理
Both sound theories,
但我们需要能将阿兹特克国王帮和
but we need hard evidence to connect the Aztec Kings
谋杀Dunn中士联♥系♥起来的有力证据
to Sergeant Dunn's murder.
我知道你要回到Belle Chase
I know you need to get back to Belle Chasse
和国防部中 我会向你报告进展的
and the DoD team; I'll keep you posted.
Thompson能处理国防部的事
Thompson can handle the DoD.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
希望你找到一些
I hope you found some evidence
能指向阿兹特克国王帮的证据
that leads us back to the Aztec Kings.
你说说看 Christopher
You tell me, Christopher.
这场袭击是有预谋的
This attack was premeditated
目的就是为了造成最大的伤害
with the intent to inflict maximum damage.
她的两个肺都被刺破了 导致了血胸
Both her lungs were punctured, leading to a hemothorax,
使她没法呼救
ensuring there was no possible way she could scream for help.
这完全符合阿兹特克国王帮的作案手法
Well, that definitely fits the Aztec Kings' M.O.,
但没有我们要的直接证据
but it's not the direct link we need.
你提出要求 我给你结果
Well, you ask and I deliver.
事实证明阿兹特克国王帮
So, it turns out that the Aztec Kings have
有个特殊的入会仪式
a very specific initiation ceremony.
会给每个成员一把自♥制♥刀
Each member is given a homemade knife
和我们的凶器很像
that's very similar to our murder weapon here.
刀片上的星型蚀刻是做什么的
What's the star etching on the blade for?
这代表了每位帮派成员的名字
Well, that represents the gang member's name.
每把刀都是独一无二的
So, each knife is personalized.
只要我们找到了拥有这把刀的人
So, if we find the person who owns this particular one...
就找到了杀害Dunn中士的凶手
Then we find Sergeant Dunn's killer.
来看看新奥尔良阿兹特克国王帮帮派
Meet the New Orleans Aztec Kings.
我们翻遍了社交媒体
We've compiled everything we can through social media.
他们看上去不像个典型的帮派
Don't quite look like a typical gang.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表