我们可能姓氏不同
We may not have the same last name,
但我们流着相同的血液
but we got the same blood.
我们是亲兄弟啊
We're brothers.
不需要什么文件来合法化
Don't need some piece of paper to make it official.
我们就是亲兄弟
It just is.
你保证
You promise?
保证
Promise.
特别探员Khoury和Lasalle
Special Agent Khoury, Special Agent Lasalle,
-欢迎来到德克萨斯 -目前情况怎么样
- welcome to Texas. - What's our sitrep?
特警队盯着目标
SWAT team has eyes on the target
围在周围
and is holding the ranch perimeter.
有任何Apollyon的迹象吗
Any sign of Apollyon?
没有 我们仍然掌握着局势
No, sir. We're still in the game.
我有针对Matias的联邦抓捕令
I got a federal arrest warrant
罪名是从事间谍活动
for Matias on suspicion of espionage,
但我们预测抓捕行动会受到阻挠
but we still expect resistance.
我们在新奥尔良的团队收到情报称
Our team in New Orleans has intel that our suspect
嫌犯是个训练有素的杀手
is a trained assassin
而且极度危险
and extremely dangerous.
本任务的核心是
It is mission critical
Matias毫发无伤地被拘捕
that Matias is taken into custody unharmed.
很容易完成
Walk in the park.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
-别动 -手举起来Matias
- Don't move! - Hands up, Matias!
我的名字是Carl Chambers
Uh, my name is Carl Chambers.
是啊 你的名字还有Lawarence Boden, Paulo Grimes, Javier Zapata
Yeah, it's also Lawrence Boden, Paulo Grimes,Javier Zapata.
这些都是你曾用过的假名
They're all aliases you used
当你在Apollyon当杀手时
while working as an Apollyon hit man.
你 你 你都搞错了 长官
Y-Y-You got it all wrong, ma'am.
我 我只是一个来自卢博克市的汽修师
I-I'm just a mechanic from Lubbock.
手放头上
Hands on your head.
就像我之前说的 很容易完成的任务
Like I said,walk in the park.
这里有狙击手
We've got a sniper.
快点
Come on.
大家都快点找掩护
Everybody take cover.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她还有脉搏
She's got a pulse.
有的人真是深恨机械师啊
Somebody really hates mechanics.
我看到他了
I see him.
狙击手在马厩的北边
Sniper's on the north side of the stable.
收到 我们往那边去了
Copy. We're on the move.
我能提供关于Apollyon的信息 我能带你去见老板
I can give you Apollyon. I can take you to the boss.
赶紧把我带出去
Just get me the hell out of here.
找掩护
Take cover!
放下武器 把手举起来
Drop it and show us your hands!
狙击手被放倒了 目标已被击毙
Sniper is down. Target is neutralized.
Matias
Matias.
Matias
Matias.
他死了
He's dead.
谢谢
Thanks.
我刚和德州公共安♥全♥部♥通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with DPS.
Brown中尉流了很多血 但她活下来了
Lieutenant Brown lost a lot of blood, but she'll pull through.
狙击手呢
What about the sniper?
-又是一个伪造的身份 还是死路一条 -该死
- Another scrubbed identity. Another dead end. - Damn it.
抱歉 Pride Matias是我们
I'm sorry, Pride. Matias was our last chance
找出Apollyon幕后黑手的最后希望
at flushing out the Apollyon boss.
不管怎样结局都会是一样的
Yeah, well, the outcome would have been the same
即使我在那里
even if I was there.
我们下一步是什么
What's our next move?
不知道还有没有下一步
Don't know if we have one.
我们能做的只有等待并希望他们会失误
All we can do is wait and hope that they make a mistake.
你什么时候开始服软了
Since when do you throw in the towel?
你有什么建议尽管提
I'm certainly open to suggestions.
好的 呃
Okay, um...
我不想这么做 但考虑到
I didn't want to have to do this, but considering
现在这种情况 我想我认识一个能帮上忙的人
the circumstances, I think I know someone who can help.
军事力量
Military might,
财政力量 政♥治♥影响力
financial prowess,political clout--
这些都是衡量一个国家的关键因素
these are all critical measures of a nation.
平衡好这些因素
Balancing these factors amongst sovereign states
是主♥权♥国家防止其中某一因素过于强大
is the key to preventing any one entity
的关键
from becoming too powerful.
那我们该如何维系这脆弱的平衡呢
So how do we maintain this delicate equilibrium?
从我们的朋友们那儿得到一些帮助
With a little help from our friends.
结合基础设施 共享情报系统
Combined infrastructure, shared intelligence,
以及一个共同目标
and a common goal to prevent any one entity
防止任何力量成为国际危害
from becoming a giant international pain in the ass.
好了 同学们 今天的课就上到这里了
All right, folks. That is all for today.
对了 记得论文开题报告要周五交 没有例外
Uh, remember, thesis proposals due next Friday. No exceptions.
Hannah
Hannah.
你好
Hi.
呃 特别调查部 Dwayne Pride
Uh, SAC Dwayne Pride,
这位是Ryan Porter教授
please meet Professor Ryan Porter...
我的 前夫
Hey....my ex-husband.
事实上是分居
Separated, actually.
Hannah从来
Hannah's never
不注重这些细节
been big on details.
你进城多久了
How long you been in town?
九月份来的
September.
四个月 你居然什么都没说
Four months,and you don't say a word?
搞什么鬼啊 Hannah
What the hell, Hannah?
听着 我知道我们之间有非常多需要谈的事情 但这得等等
Look, I know that we have a lot to talk about, but it's gonna have to wait.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
特别探员Pride需要你的帮助
Special Agent Pride needs it.
-我有什么可以帮你的 -Hannah说你和NSA联♥系♥密切
- What can I do for you ? - Hannah said you're well connected at the NSA.
你曾经为SIGINT COSMSEC项目做过顾问
You consulted on SIGINT,COMSEC projects?
只是在有关对外政策的问题上
Only as it relates to foreign policy.
我是学者 不是间谍
I'm an academic, not a spy.
你听过Apollyon吗
Have you ever heard of Apollyon?
当然听过
Heard of it, sure.
情报圈子里的恶魔
Boogeyman of the intel community.
见过他们存在的证据吗 没有
Seen proof it really exists? No.
我们可以给你看至少一打的尸体袋
Well, we can show you at least a dozen body bags
来证明他们的存在
filled with proof.
他们十分危险 我们已经没有什么线索了
They're extremely dangerous, and we're running out of leads.
如果这是真的 Apollyon之所以能存活这么久
Well, if it's real, Apollyon's survived this long
是因为他一直躲在暗处
by hiding in the shadows.
我们希望你能给我们介绍一些
We're hoping you can introduce us to someone
在暗处工作的同事
whose job it is to see in the dark.
你一定有你自己的关系网
You must have your own connections.
但被行政手续绊住了手脚
Mired in red tape and bureaucracy.
我们需要更快更直接的方式
We need a faster,more direct route.
我有一个朋友在米德堡 他欠我人情
Got a friend at Fort Meade,owes me a favor.
高级情报分♥析♥员
Senior intel analyst.
我去看看有什么可以做的
I'll, uh, see what I can do.
你的前夫啊
Your ex, huh?
怎么没一开始说
Kind of buried the lede.
是一个痛苦的话题
It's a bit of a sore topic.
我上一个长♥期♥职位是在国外
My last long-term post was overseas.
Ryan和我女儿Naomi之前在我身边
Ryan and my daughter Naomi were with me,
直到一队极端组织盯上了我
until a radical group made an attempt on my life,
他们差点被杀了
nearly killed them in the process.
所以你把他们送到了新奥尔良 保证他们的安全
You moved them to New Orleans to keep 'em safe.
是的 本来只是一个几个礼拜的计划
Yeah, it was just supposed to be for a few weeks, but...
你知道的 总是得等到彻底清除威胁才行
you know, until we neutralized the threat,
但这件事进行地太久了
but that took longer than I thought.
几周变成了几个月 然后我就一年半没见过他们了
Weeks turned into months,and I haven't seen them in a year and a half.
这就是你接受调岗的原因 是为了和家人重逢
That's why you accepted the transfer. To reconnect.
那时候看上去是一个还不错的想法 但是
Seemed like a good idea at the time, but...
我还没做好见他们的准备
I haven't been able to bring myself to see 'em yet.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表