这里是"Oliver Craneo走进你的生活"
This is Oliver Crane coming to you live
按照约定 我现在在新奥尔良市
from the Crescent City, where, as promised,
我要见一位匿名线人 他将爆料
I'm meeting an anonymous source who's gonna blow the lid off
一起涉及谋杀 诈骗和阴谋集团的案件
this sordid case of murder, deception and conspiracy.
今晚我将会是黑暗中的一丝光明
Tonight I'm gonna shine a light into the darkness.
我要揪出
I'm going to expose the criminals
杀人如芥的罪犯们
behind this heinous killing spree,
你们将会同我一同见证此举
and you're gonna be there while I do it.
我要见的这位 她能证实
I'm gonna meet the one witness who can confirm everything
当地执法人员
that local law enforcement officials
一直否认的事情
have repeatedly denied.
今晚 有了她的帮助 一切都将改变
Tonight, with her help, everything's gonna change.
Crane先生
Mr. Crane.
哦 天哪 天哪 他们杀了她
Oh! Oh, my God. Oh, my God, they shot her!
他们要灭口
They're-they're trying to silence us.
天哪 如果你看到了...
Oh, my God! If you get this...
如果你看到了 快来帮我
if you get this, send help!
快来帮我 不 噢
Send help right now. No! Oh!
啊
Aah!
NCIS 新奥尔良
S05 E14
-妈 -嗯
- Mom? - Mm-hmm?
别告诉老爸 你做的午饭
Don't tell Dad, but you make the lunches
-比他的好吃的多 -哇
- way better than him. - Aw.
都准备好了
It's all in the presentation.
你的秘密 我会保守好的
And your secret's safe with me.
我更喜欢这个家了
I like this house better, too.
嗯 家很温馨
Mm-hmm. It's cozy, you know?
-嗯 -只是还缺点东西
- Mm-hmm. - Just needs more stuff.
我们这周末可以去购物
We can go shopping this weekend.
好了 去刷牙 5分钟后出发
Okay, go brush. Wheels up in five.
妈妈
Mom?
-嗯 -我觉得老爸
- Mm-hmm? - I think Dad
也会更喜欢这个家
would like this house better, too.
去吧
Move.
我们得走了
We got to go.
Liam
Liam.
进来
Come in.
放松 Hannah
Uh, relax, Hannah.
只是拜访一下
It's just a social call.
我在新奥尔良
I'm in New Orleans.
只是想顺路拜访一下
Just wanted to stop by and say hi.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me? Uh,
我是个间谍 明白吗
I'm a spy, you know?
这是我的本事
It's kind of my thing.
突然拜访也是你的本事吗
Not calling kind of your thing, too?
你说的对
Um, you're right.
抱歉 老♥习♥惯了
I'm sorry. Old habits.
我只是急着
I was just eager to
想见好朋友
a friendly face.
但看样子 你好像不是很乐意和我见面
But clearly, you're not happy to see me.
不 我...
No, I'm...
我很乐意 我只是 我很惊讶
I'm happy. I'm just, I'm surprised, and...
Liam
Liam!
小公主
Princess!
看看你 噢
Look at you! Oh!
你都长大了
Oh, you're all grown up.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我能逃学 和你们出去玩吗
Can I skip school and hang out with you guys?
不行
No.
你今天有数学考试 我还得上班
You have a math test today, and I have to go to work.
我和你说 小公主
I'll tell you what, Princess,
你要是考试拿了A 我就带你
you get an "A" on that test, and I'll take you
游乐场玩 想吃多少垃圾食品都可以
to Carousel Gardens for all the junk food you can eat.
太简单了 小菜一碟[直译:一块蛋糕]
It's just fractions. Piece of cake.
噢 我们也能吃点蛋糕
Ooh. We'll have some of that, too.
好啦 去拿书包 我们得走了
Okay, go get your backpack. We got to go.
拜
Bye.
哇哦 我知道
Wow. I know.
我懂了 我得走了
I get it. I-I should go.
好的 我到时候给你发信息
Okay. I'll text you.
好的
Okay.
Liam
Liam?
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 嗯 都很好
Yeah. Yeah. Never better.
过会聊
Talk to you later.
嗯 嗯
Okay. Okay.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God!
这是昨晚11:08的直播片段
This was live-vlogged last night at 11:08.
天哪 他们杀了她
Oh, my God, they shot her!
看样子Crane快接近真♥相♥了
Looks like Crane got too close to a story,
直播了他自己的谋杀案
broadcast his own murder.
Oliver Crane是记者吗
Oliver Crane was a journalist?
太抬举他了
That's a word for it.
他更像是一位哗众取宠的键盘侠
He preferred sound bites and sensationalism over facts.
Crane或许是个麻烦的人
Crane may have been a handful, but...
但是他本心不坏
...his heart was in the right place.
他之前还打算毁了你的工作
Yeah, well, he did try to ruin your career.
他还让你被抓了起来
Oh. And he did get you arrested.
但是这之后他帮我们抓到了幕后黑手
But then he helped us take down the men responsible.
因此我们得帮他找到凶手
Which is why we're gonna help find his killer.
这难道不是警局的管辖案件吗
Isn't this NOPD's jurisdiction?
我和局长说过了
I spoke to the chief,
解释了Crane和我们的过往
explained our history with Crane.
新奥尔良警局负责本案 但欢迎我们提供帮助
NOPD'll run point but welcome any help we can offer.
首先我们得找到Crane的尸体
First we need to find Crane's body.
潜水员正在搜寻水域
Divers are searching the river.
犯罪现场调查组正在调查现场 很不幸 没有线索
CSU is working the crime scene. No luck, no leads.
不妨去接一下Sebastian
Why don't you go pick up Sebastian,
带他去犯罪现场 帮个忙
head to the crime scene so you can lend a hand?
收到 Hannah
You got it, Hannah.
现场另外一位受害者有什么线索吗
What we do have is the other victim at the scene:
地方助理检察官Lydia Davenport
Assistant District Attorney Lydia Davenport.
我和她见过一面
I met her once.
很聪明的检察官
Smart prosecutor.
Crane说过他要见的人
Crane did say he was gonna meet someone
有一起谋杀案调查的信息
with information about a murder investigation.
Davenport可能是打算分享
Davenport could have been sharing details
她其中一件案子的细节
on one of her cases.
让我们找出来是哪一件吧
Let's find out which one.
和地检署联♥系♥
Contact the D.A.'s office.
调查
Check on any threats
和Davenport最近诉讼有关的威胁或事件
or issues related to Davenport's most recent prosecutions.
Crane声称他在调查一件大事件
Crane claims he was working on a huge story.
我们不知道是哪一个
We just don't know what that story was.
他用这事情戏弄他的直播观众
He teased his vlog audience with it
但没给出任何关键细节
but didn't give any significant details.
我们去Crane家看看吧
Let's go to Crane's house.
看看有没有
Any reporter worth their salt
对调查有用的报道
keeps notes on investigations.
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
嗯 我想没事
Yeah. I think so.
今早我家来了个不速之客
I, um, had an unexpected visitor this morning.
-一个老同事 -NCIS的吗
- Old colleague. - NCIS?
CIA的 我们在阿曼[西南亚国家]共事
CIA. We worked together in Oman
是我最后一个长♥期♥任务
on my last long-term assignment,
-扳倒了Victor Zelko -军♥火♥商吗
- taking down Victor Zelko. - The arms dealer?
这家伙想要干嘛
What'd this guy want?
什么都没干
Absolutely nothing.
只是来打个招呼
Just saying hi.
他不像是那种打招呼的类型吗
And he's not the "saying hi" type?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表