我试图让Wade的办公室 优先进行身份识别
I tried to get Wade's office to prioritize identification,
但是比对牙医记录需要花一些时间
but matching dental records takes time.
我想Walker说的是实话
I think Walker was telling the truth.
-为什么这么说 Sebastian -因为除了那个
- Why, Sebastian? - Well, because other than the coordinates
把我们引向监狱的坐标之外 其它的一切都说不通
that led us to the prison, nothing else makes sense.
但是你说过Apollyon会用复杂的密♥码♥
But you said the Apollyon communications
相互交流 以保护自己
was protected by complex codes.
没错 所以为什么我们只用了几个小时 就解开了
Exactly, so why did it take us only hours to decipher
NSA几年都解不开的密♥码♥呢
what NSA cryptologists couldn't in years?
你是说 有人伪造证据陷害Walker吗
You're saying intel was manipulated to frame Walker?
-没错 我很确定 -什么人能够
- Yeah, and I'm sure of it. - Well, how could someone
在NSA的涉密文件里面植入虚假信息呢
plant false information in a secure NSA file?
只有一种方法能够做到
There's only one way.
NSA里面有Apollyon的人
Apollyon had someone planted at the NSA,
一个内线
an inside man.
可能是女内线
Or woman.
Hannah 车道
Hannah, driveway.
NCIS 把手放在方向盘上 Cooper
NCIS! Hands on the steering wheel, Cooper!
Lasalle 把你钥匙给我
Lasalle, I need your keys.
-你要去哪 -事情紧急
- Where you going? - It's an emergency.
等待后援清查房♥间 我之后再解释
Wait for backup to clear the house. I'll explain later.
妈妈
Mommy!
Naomi
Naomi.
-回你房♥间去 -但是 爸爸
- Go to your room. - But, Dad...
去吧 拜托了 谢谢
Go, please. Thank you.
你这么做是不行的
This is not how we are doing this.
-Ryan 你得听我说 -你应该先打个电♥话♥
- Ryan, you need to listen to me. - You should've called first.
你的朋友Nancy死了
Your friend Nancy is dead.
Apollyon干的
It's Apollyon.
就因为我让Pride去找她
And, uh, because I sent Pride to her, they could
-他们紧接着就要来找我 -我很抱歉
- come after me next. - I'm sorry.
我不该把你们卷进来 我很抱歉
I-I shouldn't have gotten you involved, and I'm sorry.
我简直不能相信发生了这种事
I can't believe this is happening
-又一次 -我不求原谅
- again. - I have no excuses.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have any time.
对我而言 没什么比保护你和Naomi
There is nothing more important to me
更重要的事了
than protecting you and Naomi.
-哦 你是说保护吗 -是的
- Oh, protecting? - Yes.
-或者应该说抛弃吧 -Ryan 别这样
- Or abandoning?- Ryan, please!
别吵了
Stop fighting!
让我带你们去安全的地方 好吗
Let me take you someplace safe. Okay?
然后我们再坐下好好谈谈
And then we can sit down and we can talk.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 来吧
Thank you.Come on.
Gregorio
Gregorio.
Nancy Cooper是头部中枪
Nancy Cooper was shot in the head.
自杀现场是伪造的
The scene was staged as a suicide.
Apollyon的人行凶并伪造了现场
Framed and murdered by Apollyon.
NSA启动了紧急威胁协议
NSA's initiated an emergency threat protocol.
也就是说他们会关闭一些
Which means they'll decommission
设施
any facility
然后保护可能受到威胁的人员
and secure personnel that may have been compromised.
看起来只有一个分♥析♥员
It seems there's only one analyst
不知去向
unaccounted for.
-Philip Sinclair -你怎么知道的
- Philip Sinclair.- How'd you know?
有时候最危险的地方就是最安全的地方
Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain sight.
Apollyon从未被抓 是因为运作它的那个人
Apollyon's never been caught because it's run by the man
他的工作就是抓捕他们
whose job it is to catch 'em.
这个Sinclair是幕后老板吗
This Sinclair is the boss?
是的
Yeah.
而且我觉得他希望我来抓他
And I think he wants me to come get him.
欢迎来到我的世外桃源 Pride探员
Welcome to Shangri-La, Agent Pride.
看来你找到我留下的礼物了
I see you found the gift I left behind.
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
放松点
Take it easy.
我不是舞刀弄枪的那种人
Weapons aren't really my thing.
不过 干邑白兰地嘛
Cognac, on the other hand...
你介意吗
You mind?
这一瓶花了我一百万才买♥♥到
I paid a million for this bottle.
我得承认 我之前对于见你本人
I have to admit, I was nervous
是有些紧张的 我觉得我可能会失望
to meet you in person, thought I might be disappointed.
你没有辜负我的期望
You lived up to expectations.
你使我备受煎熬
You put me through hell.
啊 我跟你没有私人恩怨 真的
Ah, wasn't personal, really.
绑♥架♥和谋杀一直都是私人恩怨
Kidnap and murder is always personal.
如果你按照我说的 把Amelia交给我
If you had delivered Amelia like I asked,
你父亲还会活下来
your father would still be alive.
你无论如何都会杀掉我们
You would've killed us regardless.
正是掌控一切的感觉让你觉得强大
That's what makes you feel powerful, in control.
多亏你们同心协力
Thanks to your concerted efforts,
从这里到基辅的每一个恶霸 腐♥败♥的CEO 恶棍政客
every despot, corrupt CEO, and miscreant politico
都会知道我的名字
from here to Kiev will know my name.
我项上人头的悬赏金额将会非常高
The target on my head will be worth a fortune.
而你创造出来的怪物会把枪口转向他们的创造者
All the monsters you made will turn on their creator.
无处可逃 无处可躲
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
终结我生命的倒计时已经启动了
The countdown clock on my life is already ticking.
我们终将为自己的所作所为承担后果
We all get what we deserve.
我也许确实应该被你这样的人谴责
I may be reprehensible to someone like you,
但是记住 死亡天使不是恶魔
but remember, the Angel of Death is not evil.
她只是在做自己的工作
She has a job to do.
这工作很骇人 是的
An unpleasant one, yes,
但是很有必要 就像我这样
but necessary. Like me.
-这是你的错觉 -也许吧
- You're delusional. - Maybe.
但是会有人接管我的位置 而且有可能
But someone will take my place. And chances are...
他们会比我更野蛮
they'll be far less civilized than I am.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
不
No.
你别想这么轻易逃过这一切
You don't get to take the easy way out.
正如现在的我
"As I am now,
你也会如此
"so you must be,
准备迎接死亡 跟随我的脚步
prepare for death and follow me."
我一会回来
I'll be back.
你在后边干什么
What the hell you doing back here?
我都不知道自己应不应该过来 老兄
I'm not even sure I should be here, man.
得了 兄弟
Come on, bro.
请让一下
Excuse us.
嗨 看看我找到了谁
Hey, look who I found.
看看我在后边找到了谁
Look who I found back here.
Tank is full, the car is packed
Been too long since I've been back
Turned off the lights, paid my last bill...
是的 就是这样
Yes, that's what it is.
谢谢你安排好了葬礼仪式 Rita
Thanks for making all the funeral arrangements, Rita.
你使得这一切都不一样了 没有你 一切都不会发生
You made it special. It never could have happened without you.
很高兴能有所帮助 Dwayne
Well, happy I could help, Dwayne.
人们就应该互相扶持
It's what people do for each other.
家人应该相互扶持
What family does for each other.
Desert rolls by, palm trees sway
Windmills turn...
我不知道Cassius是不是应该承受那样的后果
I'm not sure Cassius deserved this.
'Cause it feels so right...
但是这里的其他人确实理应坐在这里
But the rest of these people sure do.
感谢上帝
Amen to that.
I'm comin' home
I'm comin'home ?
Home to New Orleans?
20年陈酿吗
20-year Pappy?
说好了的
That was the deal.
Got to keep a piece of home...
我是说 你已经恢复常态了 对吧
I mean, you have been taking it easy, right?
我可以跟驴一样倔
I can be stubborn like a mule.
就像你一样 Dwayne
Just like you, Dwayne.
但我在试着放下
But I'm trying.
我只能问这些了
All I can ask.
On the road today
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表