他想利用我们的痛苦
He's trying to use our suffering
作为一种博取关注的方式
as a way to make a name for himself.
他究竟怎么做到的
And how exactly does he do that?
检查他的社交网络
Check his social media.
他为了吸引注意力可以做任何事
He'll do anything for attention.
任何事吗
Anything?
我的权利受到了侵犯
My rights are being violated.
我要求你们马上放我出去
I demand to be released immediately.
你并没有被我们拘留
You're not in my custody.
你将会跟奥尔良警♥察♥交代一切
You're gonna have to take it up with NOPD...
不过你得先解释这个
after you explain this.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what that is.
这是血 Brock
It's blood, Brock.
这可能不是人类的血液 但是考虑你的过往
It's probably not human blood, but I wouldn't put anything
我认为你什么事都干得出来
past you considering your history.
这不是我的
That's not mine.
警员在你的背包里发现了它
Officers found it in your backpack.
认为你要在集♥会♥上
Assuming you were gonna go full Carrie
对某人全身淋满血
on someone at the show.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
腼腆可不是你的表现
Coy's not your play, Brock.
你在线都发布过那么多视频了
Not after the videos that you've been posting online.
你是一个专业的破坏者
You're a professional disruptor.
你在公共活动里进行幼稚的恶作剧
You perform childish pranks at public events
只为了增加点击量
for as many clicks as possible.
-你对我的工作很熟悉啊 -嗯 没错
- You're familiar with my work. - Mm-hmm. Yeah, I am.
该州的每个执法机构也是如此
So is every law enforcement agency in the state.
我能说什么
What can I say?
公众喜欢暴行
The public wants outrage.
我给了他们暴行
I give it to them.
我想知道今天让你进一步强化恶作剧强度的原因
What I want to know is what made you step up your game today.
你以为是我放了炸♥弹♥吗
You think I planted the bomb?
不然为什么会有联邦探员
Why else would there be a line of federal agents
-等着要询问你 -不
- waiting to interview you? - No.
不 不是 你弄错了
No, no, no, no. No, you got me wrong.
你看 我制♥造♥的只是精彩的表演 好吗 不是大屠♥杀♥
See, I-I create spectacle, okay? Not-not carnage.
好吧 我们并不在意这些细微的差别 Brock
Okay, nuance is lost on us, Brock.
你得提供一些更有价值的东西
You're gonna have to do better than that.
听着 这里当时还有另一个人
Look, there was someone else.
他带着背包走进了博物馆
He went into the museum with a backpack.
一分钟以后出来的时候
He came out a minute later
就没有背包了 他正好撞到了我
without it. He ran right into me.
没有人注意到这些吗
No one else noticed it?
他们都在关注我
They were noticing me.
好
Okay.
我需要你完整的描述
I'm gonna need a full description,
你最好希望我们双方都对细节有着敏锐的眼光
and you better hope for the both of us that you have a keen eye
说吧
for detail. Go.
这幅合成画像是我们嫌疑人
This is a composite of our suspect
Brock O'Driscoll声称在爆♥炸♥前几分钟看到的
Brock O'Driscoll claims ran out of the arms show
跑出武器展的人
minutes before the device detonated.
我们用它对比查找监控录像
We're running it against security videos
和做面部识别
and facial recognition.
可能会是徒劳无果的
Could be a wild goose chase.
O'Driscll可能以此来给自己打掩护
O'Driscoll covering his ass.
可能性有很多
Could be a lot of things.
但是我们必须跟进每一条线索
But we got to follow every lead.
我们有两名死者
We got two dead,
和一名在死亡线上挣扎的海军
a Sailor fighting for her life,
七名重伤者
seven critically wounded.
而且考虑到爆♥炸♥装置的尺寸
And considering the size of the device,
伤亡情况本可能会更加严重
we might've been looking at a lot worse.
是啊 现在爆♥炸♥过去六个小时了
Yeah. We're six hours out from the bombing.
有300名联邦探员和执法人员在
There's 300 federal agents and law enforcement officers
调查这起案件 我们查到了什么
working the case. What do we know?
在市中心进行大威力爆♥炸♥
Major arms show in the heart of the city.
查询方向是某种恐怖活动
Working theory is some kind of terrorism
-或政♥治♥声明 -是啊 但是根据FBI的说法
- or political statement. - Yeah, but there wasn't
爆♥炸♥案前后
any chatter,
没见到什么相关聊天信息
according to the FBI, before or after the explosion.
国内的每个武器制♥造♥商都参与了这次展览
Every weapons manufacturer in the country was at this event,
但是炸♥弹♥是在Logan博士的展台桌子上的
but the bomb was found at Dr. Logan's booth on her table.
你认为这是一起有目标的袭击案吗
You thinking this was a targeted attack?
我认为我们要再深入调查一下受害者
I think we need to deep dive our victims,
特别是Alice Logan
especially Alice Logan.
据我们所知
Well, what we know now
她在东南部是位很有名的
is she is the foremost ballistics specialist
弹道学专家
in the Southeast.
作为执法部门的顾问
Consulted with law enforcement.
在审判中作证 在匡提科授课
Testified at trials. Taught a class at Quantico.
是的 但没什么有争议的事情
Yeah, nothing that's controversial.
查一下她私人生活
Dig into her personal life.
看看有没有什么敌人和秘密 你知道怎么找
Find any enemies, secrets. You know the drill.
明白 King
You got it, King.
什么 好消息吗
What? Good news?
Neila Diseris醒了
Neila Diseris woke up.
-好的 -带上Sebastian去问她
- Okay. - Grab Sebastian. Go question her.
你还好吗 Diseris二等兵
How you holding up, Seaman Diseris?
呃 我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
医生说我今晚要留在这儿
They said I need to stay overnight,
但是 我 呃 认为我明天就可以回基地了
but I, uh, think I can go back to base tomorrow.
不不 手术移除了你胸部的20多片飞溅的弹片
No. Surgeons removed 20 pieces of shrapnel from your chest.
短期内你哪儿都不能去
You're not going anywhere anytime soon.
如果你们是来要我的现场陈述的话
If you're here to get my statement,
我之前已经给过FBI了
I already gave it to the FBI.
事实上 我们不是来问你陈述的
Actually, not here to get your statement.
那 呃
Then, uh...?
手术确实移除了
Well, the surgeons did remove
20多片弹片对吗
the 20 pieces of shrapnel, right?
但还有一片在你身体里
But there's still one piece inside of you?
卡在我脊髓附近
Lodged near my spinal cord.
-医生说它不是致命的 -确实
- They say it's not life-threatening. - No.
但是它有助于我们的调查
But it could be helpful in our investigation.
我们讨论的这个碎片
The fragment that we're talking about,
上面可能有序列号♥
it appears to have some numbers on it.
这有助于我们确认
And this could be the identifying part
用于引爆的那部手♥机♥
of the cell phone that was used as the detonator.
可能有助于我们找到嫌疑人
Might help us find the suspect.
医生和我说的时候我听得很仔细
I was listening very carefully when the doctor spoke to me.
移除那个碎片可能会很危险
Removing that fragment is risky.
是的 我们知道
Yeah, we know.
如果手术失败了
If the surgery went wrong,
它可能导致永久的神经损伤
it could result in permanent nerve damage.
是的 我们也知道
Yeah, we know that, too.
好吧 你知道但是你不在乎
Okay. You know, but you don't care.
不不 他不是这个意思
No, no, that's not what he's saying.
-对吧 -爆♥炸♥发生时
- Right? - Ben was standing
Ben就站在我面前
in front of me when the bomb went off.
短短10英尺的距离
Just ten feet.
他就在那儿 然后
He was there, and then...
他被炸得粉碎
he was ripped apart.
不知怎的
Somehow,
我却幸免于此
I'm going to walk out of this.
-好不容易捡回来一条命 我要珍惜 -没错
- It's a gift I won't squander. - Right,
但我认为你没必要
but I-I don't think that's necessarily
这样看待这件事
the way to look at this, okay?
你有机会来帮助我们抓住
You have the opportunity to help catch
做了这件事的人
the person who did this.
-抱歉 不了 -听着 Diseries二等兵...
- Sorry. No. - Look, Seaman Diseris...
我们理解
We understand.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表