Point and shoot.
门关上
Close this.
停电了
We've lost power!
小心 Rita 我们不能碰着他
Aah! Careful, Rita. We can't jostle him.
要想把他藏起来 难免会有磕磕碰碰
Kind of hard if we're supposed to hide him.
-我们就不该动他 -我们把他带到哪里呢
- Shouldn't be moved at all. - Where should we take him?
这就行了
Ah, this will do.
停尸间
The morgue?
其他人都是死人
Well, the only other folks in here are dead.
不用担心Amelia伤及无辜
No more targets for Amelia.
除了我们
Except us.
好了
All right.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
不好 脉搏很弱
Not good. Pulse is failing.
哦 他又出血了
Oh, he's bleeding again.
可恶
Damn it.
我知道你们在里面
I know you're in there.
把Pride交出来 我就让你们活命
Give me Pride, and I'll let you live.
我不知道这怎么使
I'm not sure how this works.
我来吧
I've got this.
天哪 他快不行了
Geez, he's crashing.
你不能帮帮他
Can you help him?
不行 我们得赶紧把他弄到楼上
No, we've got to get him upstairs soon.
等等
Wait!
你可真固执 不是么
You really are stubborn, aren't you?
-这得结束了 -对 你爱的人
- This needs to end. - Yes. People you love
都要死了 而你有能力停下这一切
are about to die, and you have the power to make that stop.
-肯定有别的办法 -但是并没有
- There's got to be another way. -But there's not.
-肯定有的 -说实话
- There's got to be. - Honestly,
你怎么还在质疑我 Dwayne
why is this even a question, Dwayne?
来握住我的手
Just take my hand now.
Amelia
Amelia!
-看看其他人 -好
- Check the others. - Yeah.
-我不会再让她逃掉了 -好的
- I'm not letting her get away again. - All right.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 是我 是Sebastian
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. It's me, it's Sebastian.
大家还好吗
Is everyone all right?
不好 Dwayne已经没有生命迹象了
No. Dwayne just flatlined.
我们需要帮助 马上
We need help! Now!
-发生了什么 -他不行了
- What's happening? - He's crashing.
Amelia那边呢
Amelia?
Lasalle和Sebastian正在追击她
Lasalle and Sebastian are after her.
没有脉搏 进行心肺复苏
No pulse. Let's start CPR.
准备除颤器
Prepping for defib.
他处于失血性休克
He's hypovolemic.
-设备准备好 -准备充电
- DL is three. - Stand by to charge.
结束了 Amelia
It's over, Amelia!
待着别动
Stay where you are.
我也没别的可选
Not a lot of options.
Pride
Pride...
他死了 对吧
he's dead, right?
如果乱动的话 你就会死
You will be if you don't stop moving.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
很痛苦 对吧
It hurts, doesn't it?
你在餐厅绑♥架♥的人 他在哪
The man you kidnapped at the diner, where is he?
几个街区以外一辆本♥田♥车的车厢里
Trunk of a Honda, block away.
别动
Don't move.
你开枪啊
Do something about it.
没错 就是这样
Yeah, that works for me.
Christopher
Christopher.
Chris 嘿 伙计 你这是在干什么
Chris, hey, man. What are you doing?
待着别动 Sebastian
Stay back, Sebastian.
嘿 听着 那样做不对 好吗
Hey, listen. This isn't right, okay?
听到我说的了吗
You hear me?
那样做是不对的
It's not right.
嘿 我们不是这么办事的
Hey, this isn't the way.
没错
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
她已经被解除武装 铐起来
Her weapon's secured. Cuff her.
King怎样了
King?
他情况不妙
He's in trouble.
-还是没有脉搏 -继续心肺复苏
- Still no pulse. - Resume CPR.
-增压到200 -充电完成
- Charge to 200. - Charged.
预备
Clear.
我知道这个曲子
I know that music.
我小时候听过
From my childhood.
挺好的是吧 挺温暖的
It's nice, right? Warm.
唔
Mmm.
以后你就会一直这样了
This is what it will always feel like...
只会越来越好
only better.
你会被爱包围
You'll be surrounded by love...
被你关心的人包围
people you care for.
大部分我关心的人都还在呢
Most of the people I care for are still around.
每个人都会走到这一步的 Dwayne
Everyone ends up here, Dwayne.
死亡是生命的代价
It's the price of admission.
即便不是现在
If not now,
最终也都会走到这一步的
eventually.
那是
Is that...?
那是我妈妈吗
Is that my mother?
她很快就会来了
She'll be here soon.
就像你记忆中那样
Just as you remember her.
年轻
Young.
快乐
Happy.
你给的诱惑不小啊
You drive a hard bargain.
我只是个向导
I'm just a guide.
你来做选择
You make the choice.
如果我选这个呢
And if I choose this?
哦 Dwayne
Oh, Dwayne.
你已经选了
You already did.
嗯
Yeah.
我不是要说陈词滥调 但是
Not to be cliche, but...
你就要步入一片光明了
you kind of gotta step into the light.
-那是什么 -没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
继续心肺复苏
Resume CPR.
该走了
It's time to go.
-增压到300 -准备
- Charge to 300. - Clear.
我还在战斗
I'm still fighting.
再一步就好了
Just one more step.
然后就再也没有犹疑没有痛苦
Then no more doubt, no pain.
只有平和
Just peace.
你说那么那么多人都不需要我了
You said billions of people don't need me,
但是还有人是需要我的
but there are still some who do.
我能帮到他们
And I can help them.
你只是在拖延不可避免的未来
You're delaying the inevitable.
你说过那由我来决定
You said it was my choice.
而你已经做出决定了
And you already chose.
你已经死了三分钟了
You've been dead for three minutes.
继续心肺复苏
Resume CPR.
结束了
It's over.
增压到300
Charge to 300.
-我们走吧 -准备
- Let's go. - Clear.
没有反应
He's not responding.
继续心肺复苏 我们再来一次
Resume CPR. Let's go again.
330.
准备
Clear.
依然没有反应
Still nothing.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy!
求你了
Please.
还没到时候
Not yet.
-依然没有脉搏 -继续心肺复苏
- Still no pulse. - Resume CPR.
爸爸 爸爸 坚持住 爸爸 求你了
Daddy, Daddy, hang in there, Daddy, please.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表