NCIS, don't move!
-Chris 你在哪里 -在这里
- Chris, where are you? - Over here.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
那边 他逃向那边了
That way. Went that way.
好吧 至少我们知道她们在哪里
Well, we know where they are, at least.
对 现在是放学接孩子时间
Yeah, school drop-off at the moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
Gregorio之后要在
But Gregorio's gonna run into Ashley
她附近的咖啡馆与Ashley见面
at her local coffee shop after.
所以 Katie Fisher, Ashley Curtis和Michelle Gardner
So, Katie Fisher, Ashley Curtis and Michelle Gardner.
银行劫案发生时
All three women were at the pancake breakfast
这三个女人都在煎饼早餐店
at the time of the credit union robbery.
这并不意味着他们不能
That doesn't mean they couldn't
溜出来 距离储蓄银行只有十分钟
have slipped out; credit union's only ten minutes away.
不是建立案卷的关键线索
Not the smoking gun we need to build a case.
我们对他们的背景了解多少
What do we know about their backgrounds?
Katie Fisher在过去的三个月里
Katie Fisher, about a dozen parking tickets
有一打左右的停车罚单
in the last three months.
除此之外和一个严重的买♥♥彩票习惯
Other than that and a fairly sick lotto habit,
她很清白
she's squeaky clean.
就剩下Ashley Curtis和Michelle Gardner了
That leaves us Ashley Curtis and Michelle Gardner.
Ashley和Manning订婚了
Well, Ashley was engaged to Manning.
对 但是我发现
Right. But, turns out,
她不仅仅只是未婚妻 还是他的同伙
she wasn't just his fiancée, she was Bonnie to his Clyde.
根据Nashville警局的说法 Ashley帮他一起卖♥♥毒品
According to Nashville PD, Ashley helped him run drugs.
当她被捕时 他拒绝为她作不利证词
He refused to testify against her when she was arrested.
嗯 他承担了两人的责任
Yeah, he took the fall for them both.
所以Ashley感谢他
So Ashley is indebted to him
没让她进监狱
for keeping her out of prison.
那Michelle呢
What about Michelle?
Michelle是个银行职员
Michelle was a teller
过去五年在储蓄银行工作
at the credit union for the last five years.
去年她在丈夫死后辞职了
Then last year she quit after her husband was KIA.
她可能是我们要找的内应
So she could be our inside woman.
她知道如何以及何时袭击银行
She knew how and when to best hit the bank.
对
Yeah.
我看到这些女人有多亲近
I mean, I've seen how close these women are.
认为Ashley招募Michelle并不疯狂
It's not crazy to think that Ashley recruited Michelle.
但Michelle为什么帮她
Yeah, but why would Michelle help?
拼车是一回事
I mean, it's one thing to do carpool together,
一起犯罪杀人又是另一回事了
it's another to commit a felony and murder.
也许我们可以在审讯中利用她们之一
Maybe we can leverage one of them in interrogation.
供出另一个
Turn on the other.
除非他们比起我们更害怕Manning
Unless they're more scared of Manning than they are us.
我们接下来怎么做
So what's our next move?
我们仍有内应
We still got our own inside woman.
可以加大压力
We turn up the pressure.
逼迫Ashley
Force Ashley's hand.
帮我拿下咖啡
Can you pass the half-and-half?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你今早感觉如何
How you feeling this morning?
除了对于咖啡的饥渴之外 很好
Other than needing an IV of coffee, peachy.
-很开心啊 对么 -对
- It was fun though, right? - Yeah.
-对 -谢谢你邀请我
- Yeah. - Thanks for inviting me.
当然
Of course.
-我能问你一句么 -问吧
- Can I ask you something? - Sure.
你不
You don't...
你没什么亲近的朋友
You don't have a lot of close friends.
对么
Do you?
嗯 呃
Um... Uh,
抱歉 太私人了
I'm sorry, too personal.
不 只是
No, it's just...
你为什么这样想
why do you think that?
你看起来很孤单
You seem lonely.
有点自闭
Kind of closed off.
让我想起之前的我自己
Reminds me of me a little while ago.
嗯 我之前受过太多次伤了
Yeah, well, I've been burned too many times.
让我很谨慎
Made me cautious.
只能指望自己
Can really only count on yourself.
听起来分手不太好
Sounds like a bad breakup.
我有同样经历
I've been there.
我和某个人
I was with this one guy.
很糟糕 我投入太深
Really bad. Got in my head.
几乎毁了我
Almost ruined me.
几乎
Almost?
找到勇气离开了他
Found the courage to quit him.
找到了力量
Found my strength.
决定成为我自己想成为的人
Decided to become the person I wanted to be.
-现在的自己 -对
- The person you are now. - Yeah.
你知道 再次愿意接受机遇的人
You know, that person was open to taking chances again.
遇到了我的丈夫 发现了Michelle和Katie
I met my husband, found Michelle and Katie.
我的一切都改变了
Everything changed for me.
- 那不错偶 -Curtis女士
- Good for you. - Mrs. Curtis?
抱歉打搅
Sorry to interrupt.
我需要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
你是在跟我开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me with this.
我已经告诉NCIS我知道的一切了
I told NCIS everything I know.
我不认为你说了
I don't think you did.
你得跟我走 请不要闹出什么动静
You need to come with me now and please don't make a scene.
你才是在搞鬼的那个人
You're the only one making a scene right now.
Tammy 别这样
Tammy, don't.
不 等一下
No, wait a minute.
你在人群中来这里
You come in here in the middle of a crowd,
-给自己丢人现眼 -没事 我跟他走
- trying to embarrass you. - It's all right, I'll go with him.
不 你不用去任何地方 Ash
No, you don't have to go anywhere, Ash,
除非他有逮捕令 可他并没有
unless he has a warrant, which he doesn't.
- 否则他就拿出手铐了 -女士
- Or else the cuffs would be out. - Ma'am.
这和你无关
This does not concern you.
先生 这与我
Sir, this does concern me
以及这里的所有女士都有关
and every woman in here
我们的丈夫为了改变世界而服役
who's husband is serving to make a difference.
你骚扰我们一员 就是骚扰了我们全体
You harass one of us, you harass all of us.
现在带上你的时髦墨镜滚出去吧
Now put your fancy sunglasses on and get the hell out of here.
我猜我不能跟你走了
Guess I can't come with you after all...
特别探员
Special Agent.
我们还会见面的 Curtis女士
We'll be in touch, Mrs. Curtis.
听起来很顺利
Sounds like that went well.
她完美了
She was perfect.
-我太丢脸了 -别这样想 他是个混♥蛋♥
- I am so humiliated. - No, don't be. He was a jerk.
-是么 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
跟你说 我们就
You know what? Let's just--
我们走吧
let's get out of here.
走
Let's go.
好 来
Okay. Come on.
你觉得起作用了么
You think it worked?
嗯
Yeah.
Christopher和我要继续寻找Manning
Christopher and I are gonna keep looking for Manning.
Sebastian 跟紧点Gregorio
Sebastian, stick close to Gregorio.
让我们看看这会怎样发展
Let's see how this plays out.
来 甜心
Here, sweetie.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们正式进入 关我屁事 的领域了
We're officially in "None of my business" Territory,
但是如果你想告诉我为什么NCIS
but if you want to tell me why NCIS
来找你的话...
came to see you...
你还记得我跟你说过的前任么
Remember that ex I was telling you about?
对
Yeah.
他是个定罪的重犯
He's also a convicted felon.
很坏的人 他越狱了
Really bad guy; he escaped prison
来找到我
and came to see me.
-不会吧 -对 他...
- No way. - Yeah, he...
他要求我帮忙
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表