Well, Jacob had atropine in his bloodstream.
阿托品
Atropine.
它存在于曼陀罗花中
That's the same thing you find in jimsonweed.
是毒药 对么
It's a poison, right?
大量的话足以致命
Well, it can be fatal in large doses,
但是少量就有药用价值
but it has medicinal qualities if taken in smaller amounts.
什么药用价值
Hmm. Medicinal how?
比如 可以用于外科手术中
Well, for one thing, it can be used in surgery
减少患者口水量
to decrease the production of saliva in the patient.
Jacob最近没有做过手术
Jacob, he didn't have any recent operations.
确实
True.
但它也可用作抗毒素
But it can also be used as an antitoxin, too.
我再深入研究
I'll dig deeper.
问题比答案多啊
More questions than answers.
我不知道怎么思考了 Christopher
Yeah, I don't know what to think, Christopher.
除了这件案子肯定不是偶然
Other than nothing about this case seems arbitrary.
嘿
Hey.
Amanda的测谎结果比Mlooy的好多了
Amanda's polygraph went more smoothly than Molly's.
结果表明她完全不知道他是个间谍 Charlie也不知道
Results suggest she had no idea he was a spy. Charlie, either.
-你把他们放了 -嗯哼 暂时的
- You set 'em loose? - Mm-hmm, for now.
我感觉你好像不相信测谎仪
I get the feeling you don't believe the poly.
考虑到Amanda在质问Molly时的表现
Considering Amanda's performance when she confronted Molly,
我很惊奇她在房♥间里能保持镇定
I was surprised at her poise in the room.
可能也没什么
It could be nothing.
Sebastian说Jacob在这里有个同伙
Sebastian says that Jacob had a partner here
还有个他害怕完成的任务
and a mission he was afraid to complete.
对
Yeah.
他不光说了这些 我刚和他谈过
That's not all he says. I just spoke to him.
Patton解密了一个新聊天记录
Patton decrypted a new chat stream
下载到Jacob的电脑里了
downloaded on Jacob's laptop.
-怎么个新法 -就现在
- New as in...? - Happening now.
Jacob的神秘同伙还有另一个人
Jacob's mystery partner and someone else.
-可以么 -好
- May I? - Sure.
-果然加密了 -对
- In code, of course. -Yeah.
Patton还远远无法破解它 然而
And Patton's nowhere near breaking it. However...
-看到这些符号♥了么 -嗯
- see these symbols here? - Yeah.
Patton认为他们可能是经度和纬度
Patton thinks they might be a latitude and a longitude.
某种会面地点
Some kind of meeting place?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
Audubon公园里的喷泉
The fountain at Audubon Park.
好 尽快带小队去
All right, get the team there ASAP.
如果有会面或是传递物件 我们得看到经过
If there's a meeting or a dead drop, we need eyes on it.
明白
Got it.
Jimmy 现在不大方便
Jimmy, this isn't the best time.
我和酒的分销商有点矛盾
I had a issue with the liquor distributor.
不管什么都得等一等
Well, whatever it is is gonna have to wait.
我现在有点忙
I'm in the middle of something big.
呃 问题就在这儿
Uh, that's the problem.
我也陷入大♥麻♥烦了
I'm in the middle of something big, too.
我被捕了
I got arrested.
如果你愿意这么做 我会很感激
If you'd do that, I'd really appreciate it.
嘿
Hey.
是的 越快越好
Yeah, well, as soon as possible.
-谢谢 -你好
- Thank you. - Hello.
嗯 我得挂了
Yeah, I got to go.
跟酒水批发商的会面
Meeting with the liquor distributor
不是很顺利 是吗
didn't go so well, huh?
根本没去成
Didn't go at all.
我正在去他在爱尔兰海峡的那个仓库的路上
Was on my way to, to his warehouse in Irish Channel.
因为尾灯坏了被警♥察♥拦了下来
Cops pulled me over for a busted taillight.
尾灯坏了不会让你被拷起来的
Busted taillights don't get you handcuffed.
当有开放调查令的时候他们会的
They do when there's an open warrant.
有个针对你的开放调查令
You got an outstanding warrant?
看起来是这样
It would appear that way.
大概有十年之久了
It's almost ten years old.
我过去生活中的
Fraud charge
一起诈骗指控
from my former life.
是吗 可是 他们很看重这件事
Yeah, well... they're taking it serious.
他们准备起诉你
They're gonna process you.
啊 兄弟 我又搞砸了
Aw, man, I messed up.
每个人都有过去 Jimmy
Everybody's got a past, Jimmy.
我是说留在了新奥尔良
I mean staying in New Orleans.
我几周前就应该离开的
I should've left weeks ago.
逃跑可不是解决眼前这个问题的方法
Running is not the solution to this particular problem.
无意冒犯 Dwayne
With all due respect, Dwayne,
但这种情况我经历过太多了
I been in this situation plenty.
我也一样
So have I.
是倒是 但你是坐在桌子对面的位置
Well, yeah, but on the opposite side of the desk.
你看过了我过去的记录 他们不会允许我保释的
You've seen my record. They're gonna no-bail me.
就算我跟他们达成了协议 我还是要服刑的
Even if I make a deal, I'm looking at time here.
有我帮忙就不会
Not if I help.
-你打算做什么 -我会去和相关的
- What are you gonna do? - I'm gonna talk
探员谈 和地方检察官谈
to the detectives, the D.A.,
必要的时候去和法官谈
judge if I have to.
不知道你注意到了没有
I'm not sure you've noticed,
我在这边说话也是有点分量的
but I'm kind of a big deal around here.
你愿意为我那么做
You'd do that for me?
已经着手做了
Already am.
保释金会交的 你会被释放的
Bail will be posted. You'll get released.
我不能让这个指控撤销
I can't make the charges go away,
但我很确定你不会
but I'm pretty sure there'll be
进监狱服刑
no jail time.
我不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
我不是在做徒劳无功的事 Jimmy
It's not something for nothing, Jimmy.
我信任你
I believe in you.
我非常确信你不会让我失望的
I'm pretty sure you won't disappoint.
现在 听着
Now, listen.
我会帮你解决这里的事
I'm getting you, uh, sorted out here.
然后你要老老实实回家去
Then you need to go back home.
因为我现在有个案子
'Cause I got a case
必须要去处理
I have to deal with.
你们两个看到什么动静了吗
You two see anything yet?
目前还没有
Nothing so far.
已经在这儿几个小时了
Been here for a few hours.
我必须要问问了 全部这些人
I got to ask, man, all these people here
大白天在公园的这些人
in the middle of the day at the park,
-他们有工作吗 -现在都是零工经济了 兄弟
- don't they have jobs? - It's the gig economy, man.
只有像我们这样的傻瓜才工作一整天的
Only fools like us work all day.
你知道你在说什么吗
Do you even know what you're talking about?
不太清楚
Barely.
好像有收获了 各位
Think we got a bite, guys.
没错 Amanda Landry刚来了
Yep. Amanda Landry just got here.
从圣查尔斯大街那边过来
Heading in from St. Charles.
她戴了金色的假发
She's wearing a blonde wig.
恐怕预示着她没那么清白
Doesn't bode well for her innocence.
所以 怎么 她现在也是个间谍了
So, what, so she's a spy now, too,
和她丈夫一起工作
working with her husband?
对 而且应该还是个非常好的间谍如果她能骗过测谎仪的话
Yeah, and must be a good one if she beat that poly.
睁大眼睛 他们有任何可疑行动 我们就抓了他们
Eyes open. Make any suspicious moves, we grab 'em.
明白
Copy that.
她刚刚拿出了
She just pulled out
某种包裹
some kind of a package.
你们能看清那是什么吗
Can you guys see what that is?
那是...
It's a...
好像是哪本书
some kind of book.
-好吧 她要走了 -我们抓她吧
- All right, she's on the move. - Let's take her.
等下 稍等
Wait, hold on.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
有人来找她了
She's got company.
那是Molly
It's Molly.
-你在干什么 -我们该走了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表