造成的灾难
against Victor Zelko, carried out sometime in 2017.
这个视频是今天下午被泄露的
The video was leaked to news outlets this afternoon,
这个视频看得令人心碎
and the footage is absolutely heartbreaking.
美国政♥府♥发誓
U.S. officials have vowed
将这场灾难调查到底
to get to the bottom of this catastrophe.
我们的消息称国防部已经承认这属于顶级机密
Our sources within the DoD have confirmed that a top secret...
Hannah 你还好吗
Hannah, you okay?
让我静一静
I just need a minute.
Wong威胁了Hannah 是他泄露了视频
Wong threatened Hannah, and he leaked that video.
看上去逮捕Ridwan
Looks like arresting Ridwan
以及阻止了他的航♥班♥让他不得不
and grounding Wong's plane made him pull the trigger
放出了威胁视频
on that threat.
这意味着我们离真♥相♥不远了
It has to mean that we're close.
如果她和这事有关 新闻报道
If she's involved, the news report
并没有提到任何名字
didn't mention any names,
这是一件好事不是吗
so that's got to be a good thing, right?
Wong暂时还没说出名字
Wong's holding the names back... for now.
我们得好好计划一下
We got to play this just right.
Ridwan是他的心腹 我们抓到他了
Ridwan's his right-hand man. We got him.
我要回头再挖点东西出来
I'm gonna go back in and turn the screws some more.
试试看
Give it a try.
同时我们得在不被他察觉的情况下
Meanwhile, we need to find out where Wong is
找出他在哪里
without him knowing it.
对
Right.
我还在试图与Liam联♥系♥
I'm still trying to get ahold of Liam.
让他知道发生了什么
Let him know what's happening.
但他没有接电♥话♥
But he's not answering.
Liam自己选择了道路
Liam chose his own path.
我更担心你
I'm more concerned about you.
你是对的
You were right.
我应该向后退一些
I should have stood down.
不会有什么区别的
It wouldn't have changed anything.
Wong会用同样的手法
Wong was gonna play this the same way.
也许是我活该
Maybe I deserve this.
-Hannah -无辜的人被杀
- Hannah... - Innocent people were killed.
Liam告诉我的时候我还以为我是正义的 但我
I was so righteous when Liam told me, but I...
我不知道
I didn't know.
现在发生的事情是勒索
What's happening here is blackmail.
没有一件是你的过错
None of it's on you.
如果我们不阻止Norman Wong
And a lot more innocent people are gonna get hurt
会有更多无辜的人收到伤害的
unless we stop Norman Wong.
我不想让队伍受到误伤
I don't want the team to get caught in the crossfire.
我得自己面对这一切
I need to do this alone.
这不是你可以做选择的
Not your choice to make.
我们会并肩作战 不管发生什么
We're in this together, no matter what.
兄弟们 国♥家♥安♥全♥局刚到了
Guys, Homeland Security just got here.
Parker
Parker.
我是来找Khoury探员的
I'm here for Special Agent Khoury.
来得可真快
That was fast.
突袭片段几分钟前刚刚被泄露
Raid footage was just leaked a few minutes ago.
给媒体是刚才的事
To the media.
然而 NSA有
However, it turns out NSA
发现文件被偷的能力
has the capacity to detect when a file has been stolen.
FBI和国♥家♥安♥全♥局昨天就收到预警了
FBI and DHS were alerted yesterday.
我需要你跟我来汇报一下
I need you to come with me for debrief.
不可能
Not gonna work.
我们在调查案件之中
We're in the middle of an investigation.
我们需要所有的人手
We need all hands on deck.
这不是要求
This isn't a request.
突袭是去年的事
The raid was last year.
她明天的证词和今天的不会有区别
Her story's gonna be the same tomorrow as it is today.
别为难我 我只是信使
Don't make this hard on me. I'm the messenger.
命令是直接来自华盛顿的
The call came in from D.C.
啊
Ah.
只是服从命令 是吧
Just following orders, huh?
行吧 我是负责管理的特别探员
Well, I'm special agent in charge.
我也能打电♥话♥ 从哪里开始呢
I can make calls, too. Where should I start?
这已经超过你的权限范围了 Dwayne
Way above your pay grade, Dwayne.
你试试
Try me.
不 她是对的
No, she's right.
我得跟他走
I have to go with her.
拜托继续调查这个案子吧
Please stay on the case.
这是你能帮到我的唯一方法
It's the only way you can help me now.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局要把Hannah带去哪里
Where's DHS taking Hannah?
绞刑架上
To the gallows.
我们不能让她走
We can't let her go.
我们没有什么能做的
Nothing we can do about it now.
我们得专注于Araminta
We need to focus on Araminta.
告诉我你找到了关于Wong的信息
Tell me you got something on Wong.
我们可能找到了
Yeah, we might.
Patton在分♥析♥无人机的片段
Patton was analyzing the drone footage.
绝对是从NSA里被泄露的
It was definitely leaked by the NSA.
Wong显然在那里有联♥系♥
Wong clearly has a contact there.
是啊 但我们有一个计划
Yeah, but we got a plan.
回到电♥话♥时代
So, back in the days of telegraphing,
通信员通过耳朵来辨识身份
operators used to be able to recognize each other by ear.
所以当传递信息的时候
Okay, so the way that messages were tapped out,
不管是字母组合 停顿
whether it was, uh, letter groupings or pauses,
每个人都有不同的组合
each one was unique to that person.
就像笔迹分♥析♥那样
Like handwriting analysis.
是的
Yeah, exactly.
所以你想用他打字的方法找出Wong的位置
So you want to find Wong from the pattern of how he types?
是的 如果我们能找到特点 那不管
Yeah. If we can get his signature, then it doesn't matter
他用的是一次性手♥机♥还是假的邮件
whether or not he's using a-a burner or a fake e-mail address.
他都不会改变他的打字习惯
He can't change the way that he hits the keys.
这合法吗
This is legal?
严格地说可能不合法
Not in the strictest definition.
其实完全不合法
Not in any definition, really.
你需要什么条件来进行这个调查
What do you need to make it happen?
所以 你需要这个是因为
Wong黑进了我的电脑
Wong hacked into my computer
而且你有办法黑回去吗
and-and you can hack him back?
-是的 -可以这么说
- Mm-hmm. - Sort of.
我们认为他在你电脑上装了某种间谍软件
We think he installed some kind of spyware on your computer.
对 这样他就能跟踪你的通信记录
Yeah, so that he could track your communications
以及植入邮件或者电汇
but also plant e-mails or wire transfers.
但我们可以用间谍软件打开一个
But we can use the spyware to exploit
到他那边的通道
an open channel to him.
是的 然后我们就能监控他的按键记录
Yeah, then we'll monitor his keystrokes,
-开始我们自己的攻击 -我是一名结构工程师
- mount our own attack. - I'm a structural engineer.
你刚才说的我完全没听懂
I don't understand anything you just said.
但放手一搏吧
But go for it.
好的 只是应该提前警告你一下才好
All right. Oh, it's only fair to warn you,
呃 这种操作
um, this isn't
不算正大光明
entirely aboveboard.
如果这能拿下Wong 我全力支持 不管发生什么
If it takes Wong down, I'm all in, no matter what.
我喜欢你这态度
I like you.
眼下
At the moment,
我们还在调查的初步阶段
we're in a preliminary fact-finding stage,
正在收集信息以便确认
gathering information as we try to ascertain
Zelko影像是怎么泄露的
how the Zelko footage got leaked.
我能告诉你它是怎么泄露的
I can tell you how it got leaked.
我们过一会儿再听你的理论
We'll get to your theory in a moment.
首先 我要问你一些问题
First, I'm gonna ask you some questions.
别担心 都是简单的问题
Don't worry, they're easy ones.
我没什么要隐藏的
I have nothing to hide.
很好
Good.
影像公开以前你看过内容吗
Had you ever seen this footage before it was released?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
所以你完全不知道
So you had no idea
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表