the Lasalle Enterprises liability is closer to ten.
这简直是疯了
This is crazy.
趁我还坐在这里 你干脆把我的血也抽干好了
You might as well take my blood while you're at it.
Christopher 她不是你的敌人
Christopher, she's not the enemy.
我父亲也不是她的敌人
And neither was my father.
他不是窃贼
And he wasn't a thief.
调查结果并不是对你父亲的正式控诉
Findings are not an official indictment of your father,
但它们确实支持政♥府♥
but they do support the government's claims
追缴拖欠税款
of delinquent taxes.
他有多久可以清账
How long does he have to settle up?
分期付款的第一个账期到本月底结束
The first installment is due by the end of the month.
这个公♥司♥现在一团糟 如果我们付不起欠款呢
The company's on fumes as it is. What if we can't pay?
我们将别无选择 只能通过其它方式
We'll have no choice but to recoup the monies owed
追回欠款 比如扣押收益
in other ways: garnishment of earnings,
扣押资产
seizure of assets...
而且既然严格说来我是老板
And since now I'm technically the boss,
你们下一步会对我的资产动手
you'd come after my assets next.
你该担心的不只这些
That shouldn't be your central concern.
King 怎么了
What's going on, King?
你作为一个有着最高机密权限的联邦探员
You're a federal agent with top secret clearance.
欠着那么多债容易被敲诈
Carrying that much debt could make you a target for blackmail.
你将不得不取消我的权限
You'd revoke my clearance.
没权限你做不了工作
Can't do your job without it.
你可能不会在乎
Not that you'd care,
但是我情愿中一枪也不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的国家的
but I'd take a bullet before selling out my country.
我在乎 特别探员Lasalle
I do care, Special Agent Lasalle.
而且我真的希望我可以帮到你 但这些数字
And I sincerely wish my hands weren't tied, but the numbers
实打实的在那里证明了是你父亲干的
don't lie, and all indications are that your father did.
你错怪他了 呃
You're wrong about him. Uh...
我不想让他丢了警徽
I don't want him to lose his badge,
但我也没办法
but I've got limited options.
也许有个办法我们能达成双赢
Maybe there's a way we can both get what we want.
Chris
Chris.
我知道你打算说什么 King 但我不会放弃的
I know what you're gonna say, King, but I'm not giving up.
这正是我打给Hannah的原因
Exactly why I called Hannah.
你暂时先别归队了
You'll stand down from the team for the time being.
-什么 你把我停职了 -不是
- What, you're suspending me? - No.
我给你放个假
I'm giving you some time off.
你需要全力以赴面对这个问题
Need your full attention focused on this.
这是唯一一个能解决税务局问题的方法
It's the only way we're gonna figure this IRS thing out.
听着 我从三颗子弹中活了下来
Look, I didn't survive three bullets
不是为了来搞官僚的
to push paper around.
我在这里是为了我的家庭
I'm here because of my family.
-你也是我的家人 -好吧 我花了几个月
- And that's you. - Well, I spent months
在找失踪的钱
searching for answers to this missing money.
找不到有用的线索
Couldn't find anything useful.
因为你没有全部的IRS案子记录
That's because you didn't have the entire IRS case files.
伙计们 放进后备箱里
Put it in the back of the truck, fellas.
谢啦
Thank you.
这个特别探员主管的名头
This "Special Agent in Charge" title
-看来有些特权 -是啊
- comes with some serious perks. - Yeah.
我们有三天的时间
Well, we got three days,
通过成箱的证据 以及两个固执的探员
boxes of evidence and a pair of stubborn investigators
我们能找到消失的钱
who are gonna find that missing money
并且证明你父亲的清白
and prove your father's innocence.
Amy Trang可不是什么天使
Amy Trang is no angel.
她的少年罪案记录包括了小额偷窃
Her juvie rap sheet includes petty theft,
非法闯入 恶作剧
trespassing, criminal mischief.
Patton追查了她给父母打的电♥话♥
Patton tracked her cell to her parents' house.
手♥机♥倒是在那里 但Amy不在
Phone was there; Amy was not.
你什么时候见过一个17岁的孩子
Since when have you seen a 17-year-old
手♥机♥不随身带
go anywhere without their phone?
-从来不会 -是啊
- Since absolutely never. - Yeah.
新奥尔良警方还在村东搜查吗
NOPD still canvassing Village de L'Est?
没人见过她 就算他们见过了 也什么都没说
Nobody's seen her. And if they have, they're not talking.
他们在保护他们自己
Well, they're protecting their own.
或者在隐藏不得见人的秘密
Or keeping their dirty laundry private.
我是移♥民♥生活的一手见证人
I've seen it firsthand how immigrants
他们会走入两个极端
can feel pulled in two different directions.
我父母被他们的过去紧紧缠绕
My parents clung to their past
却把我推向了我的未来
while they pushed me into my own future.
听上去像是我的祖父母
Yeah, sounds like my grandparents.
他们离开了西西里 但西西里从未离开他们
They left Sicily, but it never left them.
找到了Aaron Trang的电♥话♥记录
Dumped Aaron Trang's phone records.
找到了一段他在失踪前一天
Found a disturbing text chain
与Amy的可疑的对话
between him and Amy the day before he disappeared.
Aaron告诉他的小堂妹
Aaron told his little cousin
不要去做一件不光彩的事情
to slow her roll on something shady.
不要这么做
"Don't do this.
你和那个人已经有大♥麻♥烦了
You and the guys are in enough trouble already."
你不知道这些人可以有多无情多危险
"You have no idea how dangerous and ruthless these people are."
他告诉她最后一句话是
Last thing he told her was
他正在找证据
he was gonna handle them himself,
会亲自处理他们的
that he was getting the proof.
-什么的证据 -不管是什么
- Proof of what? - Well, whatever it is,
应该就是Aaron被杀的原因了
it probably got Aaron killed.
如果我们不尽快找到Amy 下一个死的就是她
If we don't find Amy fast, she could be next.
Aaron说了Amy的同伴
Aaron said "Amy's guys."
不管她想要干什么 她不是一个人
Whatever she's up to, she's not doing it alone.
-嘿 Patton -知道你想要干什么了 老大
- Hey, Patton... - Already feeling you, boss.
看这里
There you go.
Amy最近的两个联络人
Amy's last two contacts.
嘿 两个号♥码最近的位置
Hey, both numbers just pinged
都在同一个基站范围里
off the same cell tower.
他们在捕虾码头上
They're at the shrimping docks.
梯子上有动静
Movement on the ladder!
警♥察♥ 快爬
It's the cops! Run!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
别爬了
Stop climbing.
快下来
Come down here now.
Amy Trang
Amy Trang.
你可真难找啊
You are one hard woman to find.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 我们抓到剩下的了
All right, we got the others.
我们有个更大的麻烦
We've got a bigger problem.
所有人都下船
Everybody off the boat now!
Amy
Amy.
我需要你明白
I need you to understand
你会被指控多么严重的罪名
how serious the charges are against you.
你是说非法闯入以及
You mean criminal trespassing with an intent to commit
以非法持有爆♥炸♥物的方式
malicious destruction of property via felony possession
恶意破坏他人财产
of an explosive device?
有人学过法律了啊
Someone's been studying the penal code.
你看上去不在乎
You don't seem too concerned.
大家都知道少年犯罪系统就是个笑话
Everyone knows the juvie system is a joke.
我会被小小的惩罚一下
I'll get a slap on the wrist
并且被判缓刑
and probation.
是啊 轻罪可能是这样的
Yeah, for the lesser charges maybe,
但如果加上两宗涉嫌谋杀就不是了
but not for the two counts of attempted murder.
在你企图炸船的时候
There were a couple of crew members
有好几个船员在甲板下面
below deck on that boat you tried to blow up.
我猜你也不是什么都知道
Guess you don't know everything.
在路易斯安那 你会被作为成年人来审理
In Louisiana, you will be tried as an adult,
加上所有指控你的证据
and with the amount of evidence against you,
你接下来的30年大概会在监狱里度过
you will spend the next 30 years behind bars.
如果你幸运的话
If you're lucky.
但我们的行动失败了 没伤害到任何人
But our mission failed. We didn't hurt anyone.
你还是有企图 但如果你肯合作的话
You're still guilty of intent, but if you cooperate,
也许我们能帮到你
maybe we can help you.
破坏那艘船
Was the sabotage of the boat
与你表哥Aaron的凶杀案是否有关
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表