And I'm going to, um, I'm gonna get the check.
-嗯 好 -很快的 好 谢谢
- Yeah, sure. - Real quick. Okay. Thanks.
嗯 告诉表兄弟们我很想他们
Yeah, tell all the cousins that I miss them.
回聊好吗 亲亲
Let's talk soon, okay? Kisses.
账单
Check.
她房♥间里有Morrison的视频
She's got video of Morrison up in her room.
就像陌生人车里有糖一样
Like a stranger has candy in his car.
我得去调查一下
I got to check it out.
我的直觉告诉我
My gut tells me that
这里头有什么事儿
something more is going on.
你的直觉还告诉你
Your gut also told you
别穿成套的西装 买♥♥个房♥子呢
to wear a suit and buy a house.
可能是有点难理解吧
Maybe it's indigestion.
Gregorio 如果有人来找你 说自己手上有关于
Gregorio, if someone reached out to you with information
谋杀案的信息 你不会想调查吗
about a murder, wouldn't you follow it?
就算那个人是杀手
If that somebody was the murderer,
我会三思的 Sebastian
I'd think twice, Sebastian.
嗯 我们都同意
All right, well, we both agree
我们需要更多的信息
that we need more info,
而最好的选择就是我去那个房♥间里
and our best option is for me to go up to that room.
可能吧
Maybe.
但是我不喜欢
But I don't like it.
嘿
Hey.
你要是死了 就把房♥子留给我 好不
You get yourself killed, leave me the house, all right?
所以 准备好去看看那个视频了吗
So, ready to go check out that video?
我以为你不会提呢
Thought you'd never ask.
Carmen知道Sebastian是NCIS
Carmen knows Sebastian's NCIS.
如果她是想引诱他过去然后把他解决掉呢
What if she's luring him out to tie up loose ends?
嗯 只不过我不觉得她的目标是Sebastian
Yeah, except I don't think that Sebastian's what she's after.
如果Carmen已经从Morrison那里拿到了哈里发简报
If Carmen had gotten the Khalifa Brief off Morrison's body,
她早就跑了 但是她还在这儿
she'd be long gone, but she's still here.
嗯 她可能是在钓鱼
Yeah, she's probably fishing.
觉得Sebastian能帮她拿到它
Thinks Sebastian can help her find it.
-我们让Sebastian继续行动 -盯着Carmen
- We keep Sebastian in play. - Stay on Carmen's hip
她就不能在我们之前拿到简报了
so she can't get the brief before us.
我们需要Morrison的线人 我们找到Basara
We need Morrison's source. We find Basara,
就能先拿到哈里发简报
we get the Khalifa Brief first.
是
Yes.
不 不 谢谢 很感谢
No. No, thanks. I appreciate it.
FBI那里没有Basara的消息
FBI's got nothing on Basara.
他的外交地位使得
Diplomatic status makes finding him
他很难被找到
a whole lot more complicated.
-好了 来想想主意吧 -嗯
- Okay, time for some bright ideas. - Yeah.
你如果被困在一个陌生的国家 担心自己的安全
What's the first thing you'd do, stuck in a foreign country,
那你首先会做什么
scared for your life?
给家里打电♥话♥
Call home.
没错
Exactly.
嗯 但是你说FBI
Yeah, but you said the FBI...
我猜我们马上就要知道这份新工作能带来多少人脉了
Guess we'll find out how much pull this new job really has.
所以 视频
So, uh, the video...
是在你手♥机♥上
...it's on your phone?
是的 坐
Yes. Sit.
-红酒 -谢谢
- Wine? - Oh. Thanks.
为你的新房♥子干杯
Cheers to your new house.
不不不 别喝 Sebastian
No, no, no, don't drink that, Sebastian.
里头可能有毒
It could be poison.
-噢 我给你看 -嗯
- Oh, here, let me show you. - Mm.
-抱歉 抱歉 -没事
- Pardon, sorry. - Oh, it's okay.
等一下 什么
Oh, wait a minute, what?
她看起来就像
She kind of looks like
Dorothy Zbornak 【电视剧黄金女孩角色】
Dorothy Zbornak.
Dogothy Zbornak 实际上是
Dogothy Zbornak, actually.
是我的狗
It's my dog.
你认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
我是黄金女孩的超级粉丝 当然了
I'm a huge Golden Girls fan. Obviously, yeah.
嗯 我们就是这么配 不是么
Well, we just hit all the marks, don't we?
视频 嘿 有人在吗
Video, anyone?
-所以 呃 视频 -对 对
- So, the, uh, the video. - Right. Yes.
好吧
Okay.
所以Morrison和另一个人离开了酒店
So Morrison left the hotel with some other guy.
不同的出租车
Separate cabs.
他们在谈些什么事儿
They were talking about something.
-你听到什么了吗 -没有
- Did you hear anything? - No.
真的吗 你就 六英尺远啊
Really? You were only, like, six feet away.
不 别 别太逼她
No, no. Don't push her too hard.
我的意思是 你总能
I mean, you know, if you happened to catch
-听到那么一两个词吧 -你知道我怎么想吗
- a phrase or two. - You know what I think?
我想我得把这条裙子换下来
I think I need to get out of this dress
换上点儿更舒服的衣服
and change into something more comfortable.
可有的看了
That's gonna go well.
你最好小心一点 Sebastian
You better be careful, Sebastian.
告诉我你现在不是在做我以为你在做的事
Tell me you're not doing what it looks like you're doing.
在为一个监视行动做国际追踪
Running an international trace for a surveillance operation.
对一个有外交豁免权的
On a foreign banking executive
外国银行高管
with diplomatic immunity.
正是我不想从你那里听到的事
Exactly what I didn't want you to tell me.
这很不寻常
This is highly unusual.
Mikael Basara是一起谋杀案的利益相关者
Mikael Basara is a person of interest in a homicide
很可能持有很有价值的情报 我们得找到他
who may have valuable Intel. We need to find him.
嗯 当然了 通过正当的渠道
Yes, of course, by using the proper channels,
向国♥务♥院♥提交申请
filing requests through the State Department.
我有申请
I have.
需要好几周才能得到批复
That takes weeks to approve.
我们没有那么多时间
We don't have weeks.
如果UAE发现了你在做什么
If the UAE finds out what you're doing,
有可能造成国际争端
it could cause an international incident.
如果是那样的话 我准备好承担责任了
And I'm prepared to take responsibility if that happens.
长官
Sir.
我找到了线索
I have a secure trace.
我知道你有管理团队的特殊方法
I know you have a unique way of running a team,
但这不仅仅是一个团队
but this is more than a team.
这是
It's the...
这是一整个东南地区
It's the entire southeast region,
你已经说的很清楚了
you've made that abundantly clear.
但是目前
But for the moment,
我是特别探员的主管
I am the special agent in charge.
所以抱歉
So if you'll excuse me...
Basara打电♥话♥的时候
Where was Basara
他在哪里
located when he made that call?
在新奥尔良 长官
In New Orleans, sir.
法国分部
French Quarter.
他还在酒店里
He's still in the hotel.
Sebastian 听我说
Sebastian, listen to me.
别让Carmen离开房♥间
Do not let Carmen leave that room.
你听见了吗 我觉得Pride找到了
Do you hear me? I think Pride found
-她的下一个目标 -什么意思
- her next target. - What do you mean?
Morrison在从一个线人Mikael Basara那里截取
Morrison's intercepting
高价值的情报
high value Intel from a source, Mikael Basara.
他现在就在顶层套房♥
He's in the penthouse right now.
不管你做什么 不要让Carmen走掉
Whatever you do, keep Carmen where she is.
我现在去保证Basara的安全
I'm on my way to secure Basara.
好的 我不会让她离开我的视线的
Okay, I won't let her out of my sight.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait!
天哪 不
God, no.
Sebastian 电梯停掉了 我出不去了
Sebastian, the elevator stopped and I can't get out.
你得把Carmen拿下 找到Basara
You need to take Carmen down and get Basara.
不行 她把我关在里面了 我出不去
No, she locked me in. I can't get out.
找个办法出去 Sebastian
Find a way out, Sebastian!
没关系 我有主意了
It's okay, I got an idea.
我要通过阳台爬到那层
I'm gonna scale the balcony. Get to the next floor.
你确定要这么做吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表