每多耽误一秒钟
because every second that passes,
就有可能有人死了
someone else could die.
他们在干嘛
What are they doing?
嘘
Shh.
他们在吵架
They're arguing out there.
-你能听到他们在说啥 -听不到
- Can you hear what they're saying? - No.
我猜是Dwayne某种程度上
But I'm sure that Dwayne pissed them off
-把他们惹毛了 -我也被惹毛啊
- in some way. - Well, I'm pissed off, too.
昨晚一把枪顶在我脑门上
Dragged me out of my house last night
把我从房♥子里拽了出来 你介意解释一下吗
with a gun to my head -- you want to tell me why?
你为啥觉得我知道啊
Why do you assume that I know?
以为你几个月里被绑♥架♥了两次
Because you were kidnapped twice in as many months.
你干啥了 Cassius
What did you do, Cassius?
我一直在肯塔基
I have been in Kentucky
安安静静地生活着
living a life of peaceful contemplation.
-我不相信你 -你可以问问那些24小时
- I don't believe you. - Well, you could ask the marshal
监视我的法警 不过不幸的是 他死了
who's been watching me 24/7, but unfortunately, he's dead.
Loretta
Loretta,
我发誓这事和我无关
I swear to you this is not about me.
起来 你和我走
Get up. You're coming with me.
等等 如果你要带走谁 带走我
Now, hold on, if you want to take somebody, take me.
好了 我走
All right, I'll go.
把他绑起来
Tie him up.
把他杀了如果他轻举妄动
Shoot him if he moves.
要换成20年前
20 years ago,
我已经干翻你了
I'd have kicked your ass.
停下
Stop!
我们会合作的
We're cooperating.
赶紧搞完吧
Let's just get it over with.
我知道你在想什么 Dwayne
I know what you're thinking, Dwayne.
这很莽撞 你原因这么做吗
It's bold. Can you commit?
我会 如果我不得不做的话
I'll do what I have to. Sure,
我很欣赏你 但如果这里没什么你能做的呢
and-and I admire it, but what if there's nothing you can do?
你领悟到你的处境了吗
You getting the theme here?
你一直在等这一刻 是吗
You've been waiting for this, right?
你得告诉我人♥质♥在哪里
You're gonna tell me where the hostages are being held.
就我们俩
Just the two of us...
在一个没人听得到我尖叫的地方
where no one can hear me scream?
你得告诉我和你合作那人的名字
You're gonna tell me the names of the men you're working with.
你杀死我丈夫之前也是这样的吗
Is this what it was like before you killed my husband?
这是我在自我保护时
This is what it's like when I'm...
表现的样子
protecting my own.
你别碰Amelia
You will not touch Amelia.
你仔细听好
You will listen to me very closely
看着屏幕
and watch the screen.
等等
Wait.
等等 别
Wait, don't!
安静
Quiet.
你没遵守命令
You didn't follow instructions.
Margaret
Margaret?
不
No.
不
No!
你知道我要什么 Amelia
You know what I want, Amelia.
你有30分钟
You have 30 minutes.
他们是谁
Who are those people?
我姐姐和她的家人
My sister and her family.
你不是幕后黑手
You're not behind this.
他们也在利用你
They're using you, too.
我们得走了 把我手铐解开
We need to go now. Uncuff me.
首先告诉我这些人是谁 他们想要什么
First tell me who these men are and what they want.
他们是Apollyon
They're Apollyon.
什么是Apollyon
And what is Apollyon?
一家私人情报局 你能想到什么事 他们都能做
A private intelligence firm. You name it, Apollyon does it.
-我没听说过他们 -没人听说过
- I've never heard of them. - No one has.
这是关键 我们在暗地里行动
That's the point. We work in the shadows,
我们干那些没人愿意干的事情
and we do the jobs no one else will.
-然后我们就消失了 -我们
- And then we disappear. - We?
都是前情报探员 前特别探员
All former intelligence and special forces.
现在拜托了 我们走吧
Now, please, let's go.
不 你有他们想要的东西
No. You have something that they want.
证明他们存在的东西
Proof they exist.
所有个人资料
All personnel files.
行动记录
Operation logs.
那是我的人生保险
It's my insurance policy.
就是你和CIA交易的东西
That's what you were trading with the CIA.
但Apollyon发现了 他们想要把文件拿回去
But Apollyon figured it out, and they want their files back.
现在我们了解情况了 你能开车吗
Now that we're all caught up, can you drive?
我需要名字和地点
I need names and locations.
所有东西都在文件上
Everything is in the files,
我能带你去
which I will take you to now.
-告诉我他们在哪里 -所以你要把我丢下
- Tell me where they are. - So you can leave me behind?
不
No.
我刚目睹了我姐夫被杀害
I just watched my brother-in-law get murdered.
我需要帮助我的家人 你要帮助你的家人
I need to help my family. And you need to help yours.
让我们认清一件事情
Let me be clear here.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
我也不相信你
I don't trust you, either.
所以
So...
-我们知道了啥 -什么都没有
- What do we know? - Nothing.
找不到Pride和Amelia开走的那辆面包车
Can't find the van that Pride and Amelia took anywhere.
两个枪手用的都是化名 不知道他们究竟是谁
And the two gunmen you shot have scrubbed aliases. No idea who they really are.
拜托告诉我你有可以
Please tell me you got something
让CIA帮我们的东西
that can help from the CIA.
他们不打算帮我们
They're not really in a giving vain
考虑到Pride把Amelia带走了
since Pride ran off with Amelia.
我们只能靠自己
We're on our own.
幸运的是我们资源很丰富
Well, luckily, we thrive on our own.
Patton有大发现
Patton got something big.
我黑进了你带回来的
I was able to hack into the signal
那个耳塞里
from the earwig you brought back.
你能找到信♥号♥♥从哪里来的吗
Can you track where it's coming from?
还没 但我们能把自己加进去
Not yet. But I can piggyback on it
来和Pride沟通
and connect to Pride.
-就这么做 -好嘞
- Let's do it. - Yeah.
还有多远 Amelia
How much farther, Amelia?
不远了 沿着这条路
Close. Stay on this road
再走三英里 然后左转
for three more miles, then turn left.
如果你能直接告诉我你把
If you could just give me a sense
这些文件藏哪里了
of where you've hidden these files...
开你的车吧
Just keep driving.
Pride 你在吗
Pride, you there?
Patton 你是怎么
Patton? How did you...
我做了我擅长的
I do what I do.
好的 我截断了这个信♥号♥♥
Okay, I interrupted the signal.
我们现在连接到了你的通信频道
We're linked into your comms now.
别人听不到我们的
No one else can hear us.
你能追踪到嫌犯的位置吗
Can you track the suspects' location?
-是的 我们正在处理中 -你在哪里 Pride
- Yeah, we're working on it. - Where are you, Pride?
城市东边
East of the city.
说具体点 我们会找到你的
Get more specific. We'll find you.
Apollyon在盯着我的一举一动
Apollyon's watching every move I make.
如果他们再看到NCIS的人接近我
They see NCIS anywhere near me again...
人♥质♥们会死的 好吧
Hostages die. All right,
-他们想要什么 -Amelia持有记录了
- what do they want? - Amelia has data
Apollyon活动的数据 他们想拿回来
on Apollyon's activities, and they want it back.
我们面对的是严格训练过的前任特工们
We're dealing with highly trained former operatives here.
是的 但不全是前任特工
Yeah, not all former.
这些人知道他们把Amelia带回了那个安全屋
These people knew they'd taken Amelia back to that safe house.
他们也知道Cassius在证人保护系统里而且还找到了他
They also knew Cassius was in WITSEC and where to find him.
是的 这表明内部有人
Yeah, suggests someone on the inside
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表