嗨
Hey.
以为你今天休假呢
Thought it was your day off.
没错 是休假 马上回来
It is. It is. Be right back.
没事的
It's all right.
我跟我家人一起呢
I am with my family.
他们也得来
They have to come, too.
-发生什么了 -我们截取了
- What's going on? - We picked up
一些信息 Zelko正在试图发送信息
some chatter. Zelko's trying to send a message,
恐吓我们不要再进行调查
scare us off the investigation.
我们的身份都很安全 整个队伍都被掩护得很好
Our identities are safe, the whole team is deep cover.
你的身份被暴露了
Yours was blown.
他知道你的真实姓名
He knows your real name.
他今天就行动
He's making a move today.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我们得马上走
We need to go, now.
-发生什么了 妈妈 -快来 快
- What's happening, Mom? - Come on. Come.
我们得从后边转移
We've got transport around back.
快 快来
Come, come.
趴下 快趴下
Get down. Get down!
-宝贝 你还好吗 还好吗 -不 不好
- Baby, are you okay? Are you okay? - No, no.
你受伤了
Are you hurt?
不要告诉我放轻松
Don't you dare tell me to relax.
-你曾发誓这恶魔已经走了 -我曾也这么认为
You swore this monster was gone. I thought that he was.
-我们目前身处危险中吗 Hannah -最新的情报是
- Are we in danger, Hannah? - The latest Intel
Zelko离我们有6000英里远
has Zelko 6,000 miles away from us.
那为什么你现在在这儿
Then why are you here?
我曾承诺我不再对你
I promised you that I would
有任何隐瞒
never keep anything from you ever again.
不管如何我都会
And no matter what, I'll do
用尽一切来保护你和Naomi的安全
whatever it takes to keep you and Naomi safe.
-是啊 这我也曾听你说过 -爸爸
- Yeah, I've heard that before. - Dad!
我找不到烤箱手套了
I can't find the oven mitts!
不要告诉她
Don't you dare tell her.
妈妈
Mom!
宝贝
Baby.
看看我的小主厨
Look at my little chef.
我正在做曲奇饼干
I'm baking cookies.
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming over.
嗯 是惊喜
Mm. Surprise.
你一定要等我的曲奇饼干做好
You have to wait for the cookies.
-这是新配方 -噢
- It's a new recipe. - Oh?
双份巧克力的思尼克曲奇饼
Double chocolate snickerdoodles.
【注:snickerdooles是曲奇的一种,外脆内软,源自德国】
天呐 听起来好棒
God, that sounds amazing.
别走哦 就快做完了
Don't go. They're almost done.
好的
Okay.
我们需要一个应对意外事故的计划
We need a contingency plan.
以防意外发生
In case something happens.
有点意思
It's very interesting.
-好的还是坏的 -区别是什么
- Interesting good or interesting bad? - What's the difference?
Liam的伤是受不一致的强外力所导致
Liam's injuries are wildly inconsistent.
但考虑到创伤性骨折的程度
But considering the extent of traumatic fractures
和受伤模式的连续性
and patterned contusions,
看起来他确实像被列车撞击了
seems he did indeed get struck by a train.
好吧 那它确实是一起意外事故
Okay, so it really was an accident?
嗯 我没这么说
Mm, I didn't say that.
上次我验的火车致死中
Last time I checked, locomotives can't
并没有被一个个地拔掉手指甲
systematically remove fingernails.
Zelko一定为了套信息折磨了Liam
Zelko must've tortured Liam to get the information.
是啊 Liam他也可能遭受了极度的痛苦
Yeah, he also inflicted the most excruciating pain possible.
似乎把他扔到火车前被撞死还不够坏
As if throwing him in front of a train wasn't bad enough.
对Zelko来说一定是私人恩怨
This was personal for Zelko,
同样也对某人传递了警告信♥号♥♥
and meant to send a warning to anyone else
那个曾经伤害了他的人
who may have wronged him.
我们需要告诉Hannah
We need to warn Hannah.
我可以打电♥话♥给我表亲 他们的农场里总是有
I could call my cousin. There's-there's always extra bedrooms
-空着的卧室 -协议要求
in the farmhouse. Protocol dictates
我们只要原地不动就好 除非有确实存在的威胁
that we just stay put unless there's a credible threat.
我根本不在乎协议要求
I don't give a damn about protocol.
唯一重要的事情就是保护我们的女儿
The only thing that matters is protecting our daughter.
这就是为什么我要告诉她每件
That's why we need to tell her everything
-发生的事 -这不公平 Hannah
that's happening. That's not fair, Hannah.
她已经经历了太多了
She's already been through too much.
她会挺过去的
She'll get through this.
我们都会的
We all will.
一起
Together.
妈妈
Mom!
Naomi Naomi
Naomi? Naomi?
怎么了
What's going on?
发生了什么 你还好吗
What happened? Are you okay?
有人在后院
There's someone in the backyard.
快走 报♥警♥
Go. Call 911.
联邦探员 举起手来
Federal agent. Hands up.
Avner 发生了什么
Avner? What the hell?
很高兴见到你 Khoury
It's good to see you, too, Khoury.
想解释一下为什么一个以色列情报员
Want to explain why an Israeli intelligence officer
偷摸在一个公民的后院里溜达
was sneaking around a civilian's backyard?
摩萨德总以安全第一
Mossad puts security above all else,
特别是当涉及到一位前同事
especially when it involves a former colleague,
和朋友
and a friend.
-你们俩一起工作过 -联合调查
You two worked together? Joint task force.
NCIS CIA和Mossad
NCIS, CIA and Mossad.
我们花了一年来调查Victor Zelko
We spent a year investigating Victor Zelko.
实际上 是14个月
Actually, it was 14 months.
看看谁在计数
But who's counting, right?
不只是我们
It wasn't just us.
Liam在我们的任务中也至关重要
Liam was a valuable asset to our mission.
太感情用事 可能是导致他被杀的原因
Too emotional, perhaps, which probably got him killed.
你在责怪受害者
You're blaming the victim?
-只是阐述事实 -那
- Just stating a fact. - How about the fact
某人掩盖了杀害
that somebody covered up the killings
Zelko妻子和儿子的事实呢
of Zelko's wife and son?
我听说了 那不是我们的目的
So I heard. That was not our intention.
我们的指令是消灭一个敌对目标
Our orders were to eliminate a hostile target.
但是你失败了 Zelko还活着
And you failed. Zelko's still alive.
但你要是不知道的话你不会在这儿
But you wouldn't be here if you didn't already know that.
我们的情报确认Zelko登上了一架私人飞机
Our Intel confirms Zelko was aboard a private plane
并于今早在韦拉克鲁斯着陆
that landed in Veracruz this morning.
那儿里新奥尔良只有几小时的车程
That's only a few hours away from New Orleans.
是的 但是Zelko可是
Yeah, but Zelko would be
全球追捕的逃犯
the most hunted fugitive in the world.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
他是冲我来的
He's coming for me.
追杀他认为该为那场突袭负责的人
Going after the people he blames for the raid.
Lasalle Gregorio
Lasalle, Gregorio,
联♥系♥FBI和NOPD
contact FBI and NOPD.
Sebastina和我一起过一遍我曾经对Zelko的调查记录
Sebastian and I will comb through all my old records
我们要查找他的财务记录
on Zelko. We'll look up his financial records,
联♥系♥已知的相关人员
we'll contact known associates.
Hannah 停下
Hannah, stop.
你不能负责这起案件
You cannot work this case.
他说的对
He's right.
我牺牲了一年多
I sacrificed more than a year of my life
来追踪Zelko
trying to track down Zelko,
现在你不想和我一起拿下他
and now you want to take him down without me?
我们不是为了Zelko来这儿的
We didn't come here for Zelko.
我们来这儿是为了保护你和你家人
We came here to protect you and your family.
我不能就这样躲藏起来
I can't just hide, not like this.
这正是你要做的
That's exactly what you're gonna do.
我们会抓住Zelko的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表