剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
We've been working with this task force for months.
亚特兰大警局里有人一直都知道
Somebody from APD knew we should have been looking
我们应该调查这些人的
at these guys all along.
好香啊
Smells good.
-你是过来接受祝贺的吗 -来道别
- You come to be congratulated? - To say goodbye.
只是暂时离开 我会回来的
For now. But I want you to know I'll be back.
联调局还在查这些案子
The FBI is still working these cases.
我儿子尤瑟夫已经去世20个月了 福特探员
My son Yusef's been dead 20 months now, Agent Ford.
我的尤瑟夫所有的未来与希望都没了
All my Yusef could've and should've been is gone.
你意思是这全都是因为韦恩·威廉姆斯吗
And you're telling me that that is on account of Wayne Williams?
是的
Yes.
那他为什么没有因此被捕
Then why hasn't he been arrested for it?
为什么他没有被指控杀害了我们任何一个孩子
Why hasn't he been charged with killing of any of our babies?
会向他提出更多指控的
More charges will be brought.
是因为你没办法下定论凶手是他吗
Is it because you aren't really sure it's him?
贝尔太太 我没有说
Mrs. Bell, I'm not saying
威廉姆斯是全部29起谋杀案的凶手
Williams perpetrated all 29 murders.
但目前 我们掌握的证据仅够指控他两起
But right now, we have enough to tie him to two.
我坚信 假以时日
And I'm confident, given time,
我们就能起诉他犯下其中大部分案件
we'll be able to charge him with a significant number of them.
来自各地的探员仍在勤恳调查每一起案件
We still have agents from all over working every case diligently.
现在是这样 那明天呢
You do now. But what about tomorrow?
大家都觉得只要找到了替罪羊
When everybody decides they've found their scapegoat
案件就落下帷幕了
and that is good enough.
我们到时会怎么样
What are we gonna be left with?
我们是不会走的
We are not leaving.
而威廉姆斯的下半辈子都会在...
And Williams will spend the rest of his life in...
但不是因为尤瑟夫的死
Not for Yusef's death.
也不是因为杰弗里
Or Jeffrey's.
不是因为安琪或厄尔
Or Angel's. Or Earl's.
韦恩·威廉姆斯没有杀害我的孩子
Wayne Williams didn't kill my boy.
我打心底明白
I know that in my bones.
你们不过是找了个黑人来顶罪
You've gone and found yourselves a black man.
韦恩可能就是亚特兰大的第30位受害者
Wayne might just be Atlanta's 30th victim.
我向你保证不是那样的
I can promise you that's not true.
别轻易许下承诺 福特探员
Careful about making promises, Agent Ford.
那就是胜利后绕场一周庆祝
That is known as a victory lap.
那些等待正义伸张已久的家庭
Families who have waited so long for justice.
按理说应该比赛结束后才绕场
It's supposed to be taken at the end of the race.
抱歉打扰你们了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
请慢慢享用晚餐 我们很快会再见面
Enjoy your meal, and I will see you soon.
恭喜
Congratulations!
-披头士乐队来了吗 -我们就是巨星
- Have The Beatles landed? - We're the fucking Beatles.
比达美航♥空♥强多了
Wow! Beats Delta.
韦伯斯特很满意
Webster's very pleased.
他认为联调局这次大获成功 大部分归功于我们
He's deemed the bureau's success as largely due to us.
被认可的感觉很好
It's nice, being recognized.
这是你们应得的
Well, you've earned it.
我们结了美国有史以来最受瞩目的案子
We closed the highest profile case in the country.
准备将亚特兰大降到待定的不活跃状态
We're downgrading Atlanta to pending inactive status.
局长想表达他对你们的感谢
The director wants to show his appreciation.
等等 不活跃
Wait, inactive?
我们会留几名探员在这里配合审讯
We'll keep a few agents here for trial support
以及将证据归类
and cataloging evidence.
那些孩子呢
What about the kids?
由地检决定哪些案子和威廉姆斯联♥系♥起来
It's up to the DA which cases get tied to Williams.
重要的是 从今以后谁都要给我们让路
The important thing is, from now on, we'll be first in.
亚特兰大改变了一切
Atlanta's changed everything.
我们完成了自己的职责
We did our jobs.
其他的事我们无法控制
We have no control over anything else.
绕场一周庆祝胜利吧
Take a victory lap.
? I feel guilt ?
? I feel guilt ?
? Though I know I done no wrong I feel guilt ?
? I feel guilt ?
? I feel guilt ?
? Though I know I've done no wrong I feel guilt ?
? I feel bad ?
? So bad ?
? Though I ain't done nothin' wrong I feel bad ?
? I feel bad ? ? Feel bad ?
? So bad ?
? Though I ain't done nothin' wrong I feel bad ?
? I never lied to my lover ?
? But if I did, I would admit it ?
? If I could get away with murder ?
? I'd take my gun, and I'd commit it ?
? I never gave to the rich ?
? I never stole from the poor... ?
里根总统告诉国会
President Reagan has told Congress
他将在背后全力支持
he will throw his full support
两党的...
behind the bipartisan...
? Give me more, more, more More, more, more, more, more, more ?
修正案通过后
And the adoption of the amendment
将缩减现在的成本和通胀
will curtail current costs and inflation.
在接下来的几周里 众议院将就拟议修正案投票表决
The House will vote on the proposed amendment in the coming weeks.
今天在亚特兰大 公共安全专员
In Atlanta today, the public safety commissioner
及地方检察官
and the district attorney
召开了新闻发布会
held a press conference to announce developments
公布该市儿童失踪与谋杀案的进展
in the case of the city's missing and murdered children.
在所有调查中 都会遇到
In all investigations, you reach a point
已经尽了全力的状况
when you've done all you can.
我们已逮捕头号♥嫌疑犯
So for now, we're suspending all 29 investigations,
因此将暂停全部29项调查
having arrested our prime suspect.
专员
Commissioner!
韦恩·威廉姆斯是否会在两宗起诉之上继续被起诉
Will Wayne Williams be indicted for more than two murders?
目前不会
At this time, no.
特别报道
你们是在告诉其他受害人的家人
Does that mean you're telling the families of the other victims
杀害他们孩子的凶手可能会逍遥法外吗
that the man who murdered their children might walk free?
不是
No, we are not.
我意思是他们孩子的案件
I would say to them that their children's cases
将被移交给当地警局
will be handed to local police departments.
我还想对他们说
I would also say that,
虽然我们没有定罪所需的所有证据
while we may not have all the required evidence to convict,
我们仍有足够证据结案
we do have enough to close.
? I feel guilt ?
? I feel guilt ?
? Though I know I done no wrong I feel guilt ?
直到2019年
剩余的27宗案件仍未提出起诉
? I feel guilt ?
? I feel guilt ?
堪萨斯州 章克申城
南茜·福克斯 1977年12月9日被杀害
人母雪莉·维恩 1977年3月17日惨遭谋杀
? I know ?
? Something about ?
? Opening windows and doors ?
? I know ?
? How to move quietly ?
? To creep across creaky wooden floors ?
? I know ?
? Where to find precious things ?
? In all your cupboards and drawers ?
? Slipping the clippers ?
? Slipping the clippers ?
? Through the telephone wires! ?
? Intruder come and leave his mark ?
? Leave his mark ?
? Leave his mark ?
? I like to feel the suspense ?
? When I'm certain That you know I am there ?
? I like ?
? You lying awake ?
? Your bated breath charging the air ?
? I like ?
? The touch and the smell ?
? Of all the pretty dresses you wear ?
? Intruder's happy in the dark! ?
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表