剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Yeah, I know what they are.
我们在上面发现了你的指纹
We found your fingerprints on them.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我们还在杂♥志♥上发现了精斑
We also found traces of semen on the magazines.
需要我们说出是在哪发现的吗
You need us to tell you where we found those?
距两个被杀男孩的尸体只有50英尺
Fifty feet from the bodies of two murdered boys.
而红酒路对面
And across Redwine Road from
是我们去年发现米尔顿·哈维尸体的地方
where we found Milton Harvey's body last year.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
当然了
I'm sure you are.
你只需要告诉我们你为什么要道歉
Now you just need to tell us what you're sorry for.
我妻子她...
Well, my, uh, wife, she's, um...
你妻子
Your wife?
对 我妻子她怀孕了
Yeah, my wife. She's pregnant and, um...
这是我们第一胎 我们没...
It's our first. And we haven't, you know...
我买♥♥了那些杂♥志♥ 带去了林子里
And I bought those magazines, and I took them to the woods,
撸了一管
and I used 'em.
我没伤害过谁
I ain't never hurt nobody.
你是说 你跑去林子里打飞机了
You're tellin' me you went into the woods to jack off?
我可不知道什么杀人案的事
I don't know nothin' about any murders.
那...
It...
有时你就是需要...
It's just, sometimes you gotta...
又发现一具尸体
Another body.
是...
Is it...?
不是卢比
It's not Lubie.
鉴证说他是在这六个小时内
Forensics says he was killed and dumped
被杀然后弃尸的
within the last six hours.
我们认为是一个叫特里·皮尤的男孩
We think it's a kid named Terry Pue.
最后被见到是在午夜左右 我们早把他抓回来了
Last seen around midnight, well after we picked this guy up.
不可能是他
He couldn't have done it.
所以你是说 我们花了一夜施压的人
So you're telling me the guy we spent all night squeezing,
这个没有一项符合我们侧写的...
who doesn't match our profile, not a single criteria...
我们有他的精♥液♥ 指纹
We had his semen, fingerprints.
他没干什么坏事 就是在林子里撸了一发
That guy did nothing wrong but whack it in the woods.
我们玩胶带和色情杂♥志♥时
And while we were dicking around with duct tape and porn,
又有个孩子被杀了
another kid was murdered.
我去道歉
I'll make the apology.
反正也得留下给斯雷顿打电♥话♥
Gotta stick around to make the call to Slaton anyway.
可不想让他先在新闻上看到
Don't want him to see it first on the news.
抱歉
Sorry.
你也没办法
You had to.
把初步报告放我桌上就行
Just leave a prelim report on my desk.
去睡会儿 已经过零点了
Get some sleep. It's already tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
随着又发现新尸体的未证实报道
With unconfirmed reports that yet another body has been found,
调查可能终于获得了突破
there may finally be a break in the investigation...
我不能出去
I can't go out there.
没事 我带你走后面
It's okay. I'll take you out the back.
但一名男子被联调局
But a man was taken into custody
羁押并连夜审讯
and questioned overnight by the FBI.
在此之前
This comes just days after
刚有两具遗骸被发现
the discovery of two new sets of remains.
安全专员
Safety commissioner...
那人的生活是毁了
That's guy's life is ruined.
...在专案组外
Outside the task force.
我此刻不能就此人发表评论
I cannot comment on the status of the individual at this time,
只能说我们已签发了...
other than the fact that we issued...
好
Yeah.
拘押证
A custodial warrant.
尚未提出任何指控
No charges have been issued as of yet.
我们别想指望斯雷顿地检官再帮忙了
Well, we're not getting any more favors from DA Slaton.
我可以说...
I can let you know...
浪费时间
Waste of time.
也可能是他的
It could've been him.
你希望是
You wanted it to be.
我们必须排除他
We had to eliminate him.
如果我们不做只有我们会做的事
There's no point in us being down here
那我们来这里就毫无意义
if we're not doing the one thing only we know how to do.
我们不能视野狭窄 霍顿
We can't have tunnel vision, Holden.
缩小范围不是视野狭窄
Whittling down possibilities is not tunnel vision.
那人不符合
That guy didn't fit.
我们还没掌握足够情报知道什么才符合
We don't have enough yet to know what fits.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我需要洗个澡 吃东西 睡个觉
I need a shower, food, and sleep.
我连转了24小时 现在帮不上什么忙
I'm no good to anyone after 24 goddamn hours.
...专案组负责人进一步发言
Further comment from task force officials,
但我们的工作人员在跟踪...
but we have crews following this...
我会一个个地回答你们的问题
I'll answer your questions one at a time.
你们刚释放的人是否是嫌疑人
Is the man you released a suspect?
这位先生并未被起诉
The gentleman's not being charged
也不被视为嫌疑人 不
and is not being considered a suspect. No.
我们得知又发现了尸体
We have reports of another body being found.
能跟我们说点什么
What can you tell us about that?
我不能谈论细节 谢谢
I'm not able to talk about any details. Thank you.
今早在洛克戴尔县西格曼路发现的尸体
The body found this morning along Sigman Road in Rockdale County
已被确认为15岁的特里·皮尤
has been identified as 15-year-old Terry Pue.
死因是勒毙
The cause of death was strangulation.
专案组和联调局
The task force and FBI
几天前还曾因一通线报
had searched that stretch along Sigman Road
搜索过西格曼路的那一带
just a few days ago based on a tip.
那场搜索毫无结果
That search turned up nothing.
今天 在同一个地方
Today, the same area yielded...
发现了亚特兰大儿童屠♥杀♥的第19名被害人
the 19th victim of Atlanta's child slayings.
这是洛克戴尔县第一次发现尸体
This is the first time a body has been found in Rockdale County.
洛克戴尔警局称
Rockdale Sheriff's Department said
他们今天将配合亚特兰大警局
today they would be cooperating with APD
和专案组局长莫里斯·莱丁的调查
and Task Force Chief Morris Redding in their investigation.
喂
Hello.
他在耍我们
He's fucking with us.
什么
What?
凶手 他在耍我们
The killer, he's fucking with us.
如果他八小时后还在耍我们
If he's still fuckin' with us in eight hours,
到时再跟我说
tell me about it.
搜索还在继续 寻找三名失踪儿童
The search continues for three children still missing,
11岁的达伦·格拉斯
11-year-old Darron Glass,
11岁的杰弗里·马西斯
11-year-old Jeffrey Mathis,
和14岁的卢比·吉特
and 14-year-old Lubie Geter.
我们接到那通西格曼路的恶作剧电♥话♥时
When we got the hoax call from Sigman Road,
我们在那里走了12小时 一无所获
we walked that site for 12 hours and we found nothing.
直到昨天
Until yesterday.
特里·皮尤 就在我们搜过的地方
Terry Pue, right where we'd searched.
他把皮尤的尸体抛尸在西格曼路
He dumped Pue's body on Sigman Road
是因为他在电视上看到了我们
because he saw us on TV.
他在追踪报道
He's following the press,
嘲笑我们
taunting us.
BTK寄出第一封信
You know, BTK sent his first letter
是在警方因奥特罗案逮捕了另两个人后
after the police arrested two other guys for the Otero murders.
就像我们逮捕了水管工
Just like we arrested the plumber.
是为了居功
It's about credit.
而且他在亚特兰大
And look, he's dropped bodies
三个大县都弃过尸
in three major counties around Atlanta.
寇博 富尔顿 然后他把10号♥亚伦·威奇
Cobb, Fulton, and then he drops the tenth, Aaron Wyche,
弃尸在离迪卡布县线四英尺远处
four feet over the line in Dekalb County.
除了洛克戴尔所有大县都有弃尸
Every major county except for Rockdale.
特里·皮尤
Terry Pue.
洛克戴尔县的西格曼路
Sigman Road's in Rockdale County.
这不是随机的
It's not random.
他在展示这是故意而为
He's showing us how deliberate he is.
表现他有多聪明
How smart he is.
他在进行单边对话
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表