剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Even when you have a baby,
人们说要去为无法预料的事做好心理准备
and they tell you to expect the unexpected,
我也从没...
I never...
我们还是走吧
We should go.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
真的
I do.
谢谢你肯见我
Thank you for meeting with me.
罗杰斯太太
Mrs. Rogers?
联调局的 是吗
FBI, right?
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
你是他失踪后第一个来这里的人
You the first person to come by here since he been gone.
抱歉 我没有新消息可以告诉您
Sorry... don't have anything new for you.
帕哥喜欢音乐吗
Pat-Man liked music?
帕特里克很喜欢音乐
Patrick loved his music.
喜欢跳迪斯科
Loved to disco dance.
他甚至还自己写歌♥
He even wrote his own songs.
多来点汽车城音乐
More Motown.
他是那么说的
That's what he said.
看
See?
他写了《我能在阳光里感到你的爱》
He wrote "I Feel Your Love in the Sunshine,"
还有
and, uh...
《没有你的爱》
"Lonely Without You."
我喜欢那首
I love that one.
他很有才
He was talented.
罗杰斯太太 帕特里克认识卢比·吉特
Mrs. Rogers, did Patrick know Lubie Geter...
或厄尔·泰瑞尔吗
or Earl Terrell?
认识
Yeah.
他认识卢比和厄尔
He knew Lubie and Earl.
失去他俩让他很难过
It was hard on him losing those two.
每隔几周 似乎就有他认识的人失踪
Seemed every few weeks, there was somebody he knew.
你是说除了卢比和厄尔他还认识其他受害者吗
Are you saying he knew more victims than just Lubie and Earl?
是的
Oh, yeah.
他认识亚伦·杰克逊
He knew Aaron Jackson.
他们是好朋友
They were good friends.
他们一起在摩兰购物中心送杂货
They carried groceries together down at Moreland Plaza.
我想想
Let's see.
他曾跟阿尔弗雷德·埃文斯的亲戚约过会
At one point, he dated Alfred Evans' cousin.
他死时
So when he died,
那都是很久以前了 帕特里克也认识他
that was way back, Patrick knew about him.
他认识查尔斯·斯蒂芬斯
He knew Charles Stephens.
他肯定也认识特里
And I think he must've known Terry,
因为我知道卢比以前...
because I know Lubie used to...
特里·皮尤吗
Terry Pue?
幸好帕特里克不用知道他的事
It's a blessing Patrick never had to know about him.
他跟你谈过这些杀人案吗 或受害者们
Did he ever talk to you about the murders? Or the victims?
小亚伦的事让他很心碎
He was all broke up about Little Aaron.
亚伦·威奇
Aaron Wyche.
亚伦·威奇
Aaron Wyche.
他怎么认识他的
How'd he know him?
亚伦就住那边
Aaron lived right over there.
他们在桥下找到亚伦的那天
The day they pulled Aaron from up underneath that bridge,
帕特里克回到家 他说
Patrick, he come home and he said,
"妈妈 他接近了"
"Mama... he's gettin' closer."
警方和应急车辆今早响应了
Police and emergency vehicles responded this morning...
博文住♥宅♥区的一起强烈爆♥炸♥
to a powerful explosion in the Bowen Homes Housing complex.
爆♥炸♥于约11点30分 炸毁了一家日托所
The blast tore through a daycare center at approximately 11:30,
杀死三名儿童 炸伤11人
killing three children and injuring 11 others.
市政称 初步调查认为是锅炉事故
The city says early investigations point to a faulty boiler.
但博文住♥宅♥区的很多居民对此并不满意
But many residents of Bowen Homes are not satisfied.
他们坚信
They are convinced
此事与近来的黑人儿童凶杀案有关
it is tied to the recent slayings of black children.
梅纳德·杰克逊市长今晚将在当地一所
Mayor Maynard Jackson will update the community
浸信会教堂向民众透露最新消息 并回应大家的担忧
and address concerns tonight at a local Baptist church.
我为这个社区 也跟这个社区和家属们
I grieve for, and I grieve with, this community...
一同哀悼
and these families.
以及所有失去了孩子的家庭
With all the families who have lost little ones.
这是发生在莫名悲剧之上的悲剧
This is tragedy heaped upon inexplicable tragedy.
但记住
But remember,
因为神赐给我们 不是胆怯的心
he "Hath not given us the spirit of fear...
乃是刚强
but of power...
对
Yes.
-仁爱 -对
- And of love." - Yes.
我们不能允许任何东西破坏我们社区的团结
We cannot allow anything to tear at the bonds of our community.
正是这种团结让我们一直获得胜利
It is within those bonds that we have always prevailed.
他真厉害
He's very good.
是我们的勇气
Through our courage,
我们的乐观 信念
through our optimism, and our faith.
他爸爸和爷爷都是传教士
His daddy and granddaddy were preachers.
安抚人心是家族事业
Consoling is the family business.
作为这个社区的一员 也作为市长
As a member of this community, and as your mayor,
我向你们保证 正义会得到伸张
I assure you that just as no injustice will go unanswered,
渎职会被惩罚
no negligence will go unpunished.
杰克逊市长 城市正采取什么行动
Mayor Jackson, what is the city doing
调查爆♥炸♥原因
to find out what caused the explosion?
我们对查明原因非常坚决
We are absolutely committed to finding out what happened here.
但你们具体在做什么
But what exactly are you doing?
你们在调查谁
Who are you investigating?
此刻的问题是 我们在调查什么
Well, right now, the question is: What are we investigating?
什么
What?
现在看来 有些加热设备很老了
It appears that some of the heating equipment was quite old.
我是老兵 那听上去像炸♥弹♥
I'm a veteran. That sounded like a bomb.
栅栏都炸飞了 那才不是锅炉
Nah, it blew down fences. It wasn't no boiler.
现场并无迹象表明有爆♥炸♥装置
There is no indication from the scene of any explosive device.
他们反正也在各种杀孩子 怎么不会用这种方法
They killin' children every other way. Why not like this?
朋友们 我们不能把事故和谋杀混淆
My friends, we cannot conflate an accident with the murders...
才不是事故
Ain't no accident!
我们知道是谁干的
We know who done this!
我们也知道其他的都是谁干的
Just like we know who done all the rest of 'em!
是三K党
It's the Klan!
请允许我说清楚
Please, let me be very clear,
并无证据表明三K党与此事有关
there is no evidence of Klan involvement.
他们恐吓我们几代人了
They been terrorizing us for generations!
现在他们又来害我们的孩子
Now they're coming after our children!
你怎么能不调查他们
How could you not investigate them?
我们在调查所有可能线索
We are looking into every possible lead.
什么线索
What leads?
你为什么不说实话
Why don't you tell these people the truth?
就是三K党做的
It's the Klan that's doing this!
19个死亡或失踪的黑人孩子
We got 19 dead or missing black children!
还有谁会对我们做这种事
Who else doin' that to us?
那是我们的孩子
They our babies!
我们的孩子
They our babies!
各位好市民
Please, good people.
我们得保持冷静
We must remain calm.
我以为他们是他的支持者
I thought these were his supporters.
是的
They are.
如果我真认为此事跟三K党有关
If I believed the Klan had anything to do with this,
我会不眠不休
I would not sleep
直到把他们都关起来
until I had each and every one of them behind bars.
这绝不是空话
You may write it as scripture.
我们知道是谁 你怎么能不知道
We know who it is, why don't you know?
我们将不遗余力
We will leave no stone unturned.
我们有黑人市长 黑人专员
We got us a black mayor! We got us a black commissioner!
黑人议员
Black council members!
我们为你投了票 可现在却没人帮我们
We voted for you! And now ain't nobody doing nothing for us?
在此事上 我们不是你们的敌人
We are not your adversaries in this problem.
-想知道三K党是什么人吗 -是啊
- Wanna know who the Klan is? - Yeah!
我们是一心的
We are together in this.
就是控制了他和他的有钱白人
They the rich white men that own him and him!
你俩马屁精总叫我们别激动
You boot-licking lackeys, always telling us not to be emotional!
我现在就很激动
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表