剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
To someone driving by in a car, they would appear younger.
所以这么多孩子 都是一人所杀
So, all these children: one killer.
我认为是这样的
I believe that to be the case.
这很有趣
This is truly fascinating.
我不知道联调局还有这样的资源
I had no idea the FBI had this resource.
我们可以把调查引向
We'll be able to direct the investigation
可能性最高的嫌疑人
towards the highest-probability suspects.
你们要找有前科的犯人吗
So you'll be looking for previous offenders?
我建立了一份侧写
I have worked up a profile.
我很确定我们要找的不明嫌犯是黑人
I'm fairly certain the unsub we should be looking for is black.
那个来电者那样的白人
There's no way a Caucasian, like your caller,
是不可能从这些社区带走孩子
could take children from these neighborhoods
而不被发现的
without being noticed.
他可能开了一辆让孩子放松戒心的车
He might drive a vehicle disarming to kids.
冰淇淋车 或警车
An ice-cream truck or a police car.
先生们 我知道这听上去像是猜测
Gentlemen, I know this can all sound conjectural,
但我保证 我们的工作是很有条理的
but I assure you, we conduct our work very methodically.
我相信
I have no doubt.
这很...让人开眼
This has been... highly instructive.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
-真顺利 -他在这里期间你妻子打来了两次
- That went well. - Your wife called twice while he was here.
去用后面的电♥话♥吧
Use the phone in the back.
-亲爱的 -你去哪了 我打了三次
- Hey, hon. - Where were you? I've called three times.
我刚才在开会 怎么了
I was in a meeting. What's going on?
-你得回家来 -为什么
- You have to come home. - Why?
警♥察♥想找布莱恩谈话
The police wanna talk to Brian.
什么意思 谁告诉你的
What do you mean? Who told you this?
是那个警探
It was that detective.
-斯宾塞 -对 他说你得在场
- Spencer? - Yes. He said you need to be here.
他们为什么想找他...他具体说了什么
Why do they want to talk to...? What did he say exactly?
他想找他谈话 他要我们都在场
He wants to talk to him, and he wants us both to be there.
我只知道这么多 我怎么办
That's all I know. What do I do?
我到之前绝对别让他跟布莱恩谈话
Do not let him talk to Brian until I'm there.
绝对不行
Under no circumstances.
好 我怎么跟他说
Okay, h-how do I tell him?
就告诉阿尔特我会搭下班飞机回去
Just tell Art that I'm getting on the next plane.
-尽快赶到 -好 你快点
- I'll be there as soon as I can. - Okay, just please hurry.
伙计们 我家里出了点急事
Guys, I have a mini family emergency.
不是大事 南茜的妈妈摔倒了
Nothing serious. Nancy's mom took a fall.
但明天之前就没人照看布莱恩了
But there's no one to look after Brian till tomorrow.
需要走就去吧
Go if you need to.
我去打个出租车 赶下一班飞机
I'm gonna catch a cab, jump on the next plane.
-明天回来 -好
- I'll be back tomorrow. - Fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
你之前说到...
When you talked about...
跟那个女人的恋情 那是...
the woman, that relationship, that was...
你怎么编出那种话的
How do you come up with something like that?
那个时候说那个故事太合适了
It was exactly the right story, at the right moment.
我僵住了 我完全噎住了
I froze. I just completely choked.
不 格雷格 他对你尤其有敌意
No, Gregg. He was particularly hostile toward you.
我都无法让他做出回应
I couldn't get him to even respond.
我好抱歉 我道歉
I am so sorry. I apologize.
-我们都有慌张的时候 -但不会被录下来
- We all have moments of panic. - Not on tape.
你的同事还能回放
Where your colleagues can play it back.
自动点唱机城
求助 阻止儿童谋杀委员会
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
如果你需要人推荐餐馆
If you're looking for a dinner recommendation,
转角处有个地方
there's a spot around the corner.
我之前也是受到限制
My hands were tied.
我希望你知道
I hope you know that.
但我是来告诉你 我正式回来了
But I'm here to tell you that I'm back officially.
"正式" 那上次呢
"Officially." And last time?
上次 我只有自己
Last time, I was on my own.
又有六个孩子失踪了
Six more children have gone missing,
三个的尸体已被发现
three of those turned up dead.
这样才能"正式"起来吗
Is that what it takes to become "official"?
我是费了不少口舌
It's taken a lot of convincing,
但我终于让联调局
but I have managed to get the FBI here
以绑♥架♥案的名义来到了这里
under the auspices of a kidnapping.
-厄尔·泰瑞尔 -对
- Earl Terrell. - Yes.
我刚刚才跟专案组进行了协调
I've just come from coordinating with the task force
还见了布朗专员
and meeting with Commissioner Brown.
我见过布朗专员
I met with Commissioner Brown.
两周前 就在我们举办新闻发布会
Two weeks ago. Right after we held a press conference
质疑市政为何忽视我们孩子的被杀之后
asking why the city was neglecting our murdered children.
你以为专案组怎么建立起来的
How do you think the task force got started?
贝尔太太 我亲眼看到
Mrs. Bell, I've seen firsthand
你们的案子都还在调查中
all of your cases are still under investigation.
他们在家族外寻找嫌疑人吗
Are they looking for suspects outside the families?
你看我们像是不在乎我们的孩子吗
Does this look like we don't care about our children?
不像
No, it doesn't.
你现在正式来了 能为我们做什么
Well, now you're here officially, what can you do for us?
局里完全支持我
I have the full force of the bureau behind me.
可以使用最先进的电脑 证据实验室
Access to state-of-the-art computers, evidence labs,
犯罪和指纹数据库
criminal and fingerprint databases.
我们会一件件地查看每桩案子
We're going to examine every case methodically.
-调查一切可能性 -那包括三K党吗
- Investigate every possibility. - Does that include the KKK?
因为我们知道警♥察♥没在查他们
Because we know APD's not doin' that.
半数警♥察♥以前就是三K党的
Half the force used to be Klan.
你觉得他们会查自己吗
You think they're gonna police themselves?
我不能讨论调查的具体细节
I can't discuss specifics of investigations,
但我们没有排除任何人的嫌疑
but we're not ruling anybody out.
薇莉·梅的孩子杰弗里还没被发现
Willie Mae's child, Jeffrey, is still missing.
她没听到任何消息
She hasn't heard a word.
没有任何人联♥系♥过她
Not from anybody.
希望你会保持联♥系♥
I hope you keep in touch.
我不会走的
I'm not going anywhere.
那边有玉米面包
There's some cornbread over there.
走的时候拿点吧
Take some with you on your way out.
一美元
It's a dollar.
女士
Ma'am...
都快四小时了
it's been almost four hours.
看来对方不会打来了
It doesn't seem like the call's coming in.
是啊
No.
-很抱歉 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
我们还有警官在找...
We still have officers looking for him...
你不能走
You're not gon' leave.
不 女士 我们不会走的
No, ma'am. We're not gonna leave.
那人会打来的
That man gon' call.
-他想要钱 他会打的 -是 女士
- He wants his money. He'll call. - Yes, ma'am.
我们就在这里
We'll be right here.
-如果他来电... -他一定会来电的
- If the call comes, we'll... - When the call comes.
我的厄尔他还活着
My Earl, he out there.
我知道 因为他的灵魂还没安静下来
I know because his spirit ain't quiet yet.
贝尔特太太
Mrs. Belt,
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
厄尔还在他手上
He still got Earl.
别告诉我他不会打电♥话♥了
Don't tell me there's not gonna be a call.
我想要回我的儿子
I want my boy back.
我们在尽全力了
We're doin' everything we can. Everything.
全城都安排了警力
Got men stationed all around town.
如果他打来 我们就能安全救回厄尔
When he calls, we'll get Earl back safe.
好
Okay.
你说对了 这不是绑♥架♥
You're absolutely right about this not being a kidnapping.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
我们还要待多久
How much longer should we stay?
再守一个小时
Stay another hour.
留下电♥话♥的追踪设备 其他的收拾走
Leave the trace on the phone, pack everything else up.
你回孟菲斯去
You can head back to Memphis.
-好的 -这是明智之举 先生
- You got it. - It's the smart move, sir.
现在我们可以把资源调来查看这些案件了
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表