剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
We don't get drop-ins from the task force... ever.
你是为共事而来的吧
I take it you're here on business.
我们有个策略 或许能帮我们找到嫌疑人
We have a strategy that could help us identify a suspect.
但我需要你帮忙
But... I need a favor.
我们要怎么帮忙
How can we help?
游♥行♥的规划路线是什么
What is the planned route for the march?
我们从市政厅开始
We'll... start at city hall...
在维特街浸信会教堂结束
and end at Wheat Street Baptist Church.
我在想 你们能不能
I was wondering if you could
改道去几个附近的地点
reroute to a couple of nearby locations
对受害人有重要意义的地点
significant to the victims,
或许办个简短的守夜
maybe hold short vigils.
其实 这俩是什么
Actually, what are these two?
卢比和埃里克
Lubie and Eric.
好
Right.
通过引导媒体关注这些特定地点
By directing the attention of the press to these specific sites,
我们将提升他们在凶手眼中的重要性
we'll be elevating their perceived importance for the killer.
-"在凶手眼中的重要性" -是的
- "Perceived importance"? - Yes, ma'am.
我们希望他把这些地点视为纪念地
We want him to identify these sites as memorials.
是对于家属而言还是对他
Are these memorials for the families or for him?
当然是对于家属 但
For the families, of course. But...
我们希望他也注意到
we need him to notice.
我们在每处设立十字架
We'll erect a cross at each site,
建立一个供人回忆的地方
create a place for... remembrance.
而他可能会去回忆
Where he might come and remember.
没错
Exactly.
卢比还下落不明
Lubie's still missing.
他的家人可能不想建纪念点
His family might not want a memorial.
母亲需要希望
Mothers need hope.
你肯定能理解吧
I'm sure you can empathize.
我真的相信我们能抓住他
I really think we can catch him.
这次游♥行♥对这些家庭很重要
This march is important to these families,
不仅仅是因为他们想要正义
not just because they want justice.
他们想被看到
They want to be seen.
他们想悲伤
They want to grieve and
并能觉得城市能在这一刻停下来
feel like this city has set aside this moment
跟他们一起悲伤
to grieve with them.
我无法保证
I can't guarantee
他们会像你希望的那样能接受这点子
they'll be as receptive to this as you want to believe.
我是绝不会
I do not, in any way,
想要抵消那些治愈的效力的
want to diminish any of those aspects of healing.
但这或许是我们把他引出来的唯一机会
But this could be our only opportunity to flush him out.
我会去跟家属谈的
I'll talk to the families.
下周五把十字架送来
Drop the crosses by next Friday.
如果他们答应
If they agree,
我们就竖十字架
we'll put them up.
这样他们会更能接受
They'll feel more comfortable with that.
谢谢 多谢了
Thank you. I appreciate this.
大桃子怎么样
How's the Big Peach?
没人那么喊
No one calls it that.
快结束了吗
Any end in sight?
就是一个个的兔子洞
It's rabbit hole after rabbit hole.
你拿了什么
What've you got?
供你审阅的申请人
Applicants for you to review.
还有大致的培训课程
And also a rough training curriculum.
继续进行之前我想拿到你的意见
I'd like to get your notes on it before moving forward.
霍顿怎么样
How's Holden?
大部分时候只气坏了一半的人
Only pissing off half the people most of the time.
听上去差不多 你呢
Sounds about right. And you?
在那里四天 在这里半天
Four days there, half a day here,
周末时努力喘口气
weekends tryin' to catch my breath.
感觉好像我什么都做不成
Feels like I never get anything done.
下周翻一下申请人
Go over the applicants next week.
或许看看课程安排
Maybe just take a look at the curriculum.
谢谢
Thanks.
温迪
Hey, Wendy?
怎么
Yeah?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为这会儿都能完事了
I thought we'd be done by now.
如果我们按规矩来 好好配合
If we jumped through all the hoops, played nice,
就能拿到治疗师的报告 回家了
we'd get the therapist's report and be on our way.
多谢你给我空间 但你可以问的
And I appreciate you giving me space, but it's okay to ask.
-比尔 -我总心不在焉
- Bill... - I'm distracted all the time.
一件事都办不好
I can't finish one goddamn thing.
我...
It's just...
感觉他好像真的在倒♥退♥
It feels like he's actually moving backwards.
怎么说
In what respects?
他不说话了
He stopped talking.
他不玩了
He doesn't play anymore.
布莱恩应该丢棒球 玩捉迷藏
Brian should be throwing a baseball, playing hide-and-seek,
跟我讲他一天都干什么破事了
telling me about his stupid day.
退化可能是治愈过程的正常部分
Well, regression may be a normal part of the healing process.
我真不知道他脑瓜里在想什么
I have no idea what's going on inside that head.
我们领养布莱恩时 他三岁了
Brian was three when we got him.
医生说他没事
The doctors said he was fine,
但谁知道那之前他的生活什么样
but who knows what his life was like before.
他受到了什么对待 经历过什么
How he was treated. What he'd been exposed to.
一个七岁孩子怎么会做那种事
How does a seven-year-old do what he did?
他看着一个孩子死去 把尸体绑在十字架上
He watched a child die, crucified the body,
然后守口如瓶
and didn't tell anyone?
你说他是想帮忙
You said he was trying to help.
那是个无助的幼童
It was a helpless toddler.
他们把他丢在了那里
They just left him there.
布莱恩知道
And Brian knew.
他知道
He knew.
这是他来到我们家时就存在的东西吗
Was this inside him when we got him?
还是我们做了什么
Or did we do something?
比尔 我了解你 这不是你害的
Bill, I know you. And you didn't do this to him.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
那么他可能就是这样的人吗
So this might just be who he is?
老爸要走了 伙计
The old man's takin' off, buddy.
你不能老这样
You can't keep doing this.
幸好 亚特兰大也有咖啡
Fortunately, they have coffee in Atlanta, too.
我说真的 比尔
I'm serious, Bill.
你无法好好睡觉
You're not getting any sleep.
我看得出你在那里没吃好
I can tell you're not eating down there.
你想同时身处两地
You're trying to be in two places at once,
再加上布莱恩现在的情况
and with everything going on with Brian,
你不能老这么下去
you can't keep this up.
亲爱的 19个孩子呢
Honey, it's 19 kids.
就...回家吧
Just... come home.
早上好 坦奇先生
Good morning, Mr. Tench.
早上好
Good morning.
不好意思 我们有预约吗
I'm sorry, did we have an appointment?
突然家访
Unscheduled spot visit.
当然
Of course.
请进
Come in.
要出去吗
Taking a trip?
我得出公差
I have to go out of town for work.
去多久
How long?
我不能确定
I'm not quite sure.
这案子很大
It's a pretty big case.
但我会回来参加布莱恩所有的预约
But I'll be back for all Brian's appointments.
你需要咖啡吗 我正要做早餐
Can I get you some coffee? I was just about to make breakfast.
好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
请吧
Please.
你在查什么案
What's the case you're working on?
亚特兰大儿童凶杀案
ATKID. Atlanta Child Murders.
天啊
Goodness.
那事的报道好可怕
Horrible reports coming out about that.
多少孩子
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表