剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
the incredible release.
那让你兴奋
It excited you.
是的
Yes.
我还能再次体验那种性满足感
I would also relive the sexual gratification.
是什么让你决定重回现场的
What would make you decide to visit?
彻底的支配感
The feeling of complete dominance,
和杀戮带来的完全占有感
total possession you get from a kill,
成了一种需求
becomes a need.
那种需求会越来越强烈
That need builds
直到变成一种无法抗拒的冲动
until it becomes a compulsion
到了某种程度 你就不得不再次猎杀
to a point that you have to hunt again.
有时 我可以通过回忆杀人瞬间
Sometimes, I could stave off that need
来延缓那种需求
by remembering the moment of the kill.
站在同个地点 就能好好享受那滋味
You can really savor that when you're in the exact spot.
要是你无法回到现场呢
What if you can't make it to a site?
周围太多人
Too many people around.
我留下了一些东西 小玩意
I kept things. Little trinkets.
能让我回忆起杀人场景的东西
Reminders of my experience.
拍立得照片
The Polaroids.
我可以留着它们 拥有它们
I could hold them. Possess them.
它们都是纪念品
They were souvenirs.
有没有一个你能估量的明确时间
Was there a specific amount of time, something you could measure,
你感觉那些"纪念品"不够了
when the "souvenirs" weren't enough?
你遇到什么人了吗 霍顿
Have you got somebody, Holden?
一个你抓不住的人
Someone you can't catch?
对吗 比尔
Is that right, Bill?
是谁 东区强♥奸♥犯 圣马特奥杀人狂
Who is it? The East Area Rapist? The San Mateo Slasher?
还是德州45号♥州际公路杀手
I-45 Killer down in Texas?
你遇到了一个还没被新闻报出来的人
You've found somebody who hasn't made the news yet.
才刚开始作案
Just startin' out.
你对那样的人有什么想法吗
Would you have any thoughts on someone like that?
当然有
Of course.
但我必须了解相关事实
But I'd have to be acquainted with the pertinent facts.
我们不能讨论正在调查的案子 艾德
We can't discuss ongoing investigations, Ed.
跟任何人都不行
With anyone.
你一定能理解
I'm sure you understand.
当然 比尔
Of course, Bill.
这是种磨人的生活方式
It's a taxing lifestyle.
要成功 有很多因素
A lot of factors that go into success.
我手法熟练后
As I got better,
就变得异常小心 确保所有条件都具备了
I was very careful that all conditions were exactly right.
你追捕的这个人过着充满幻想的生活
This person you're after, he has an overwhelming fantasy life.
幻想他做过的事 他想做的事
Fantasies of what he's done, what he wants to do,
以及如何做得更好
how he's going to improve.
这些梦会吞噬他
These dreams will consume him.
很快 真实的世界就会无法满足他
Soon, the real world won't even compare.
我们如何抓住一个幻想 艾德
How do we catch a fantasy, Ed?
抓不到的 如果他足够厉害
You can't. If he's any good,
你们就永远发现不了
you'll never see it.
他会过着和大家一样的普通生活
He'll live like any other person,
找个伴 从事一份工作
have relationships, hold down a job.
我们知道杀手无法过真实的生活
We know killers don't have the tools to manage real life.
他们有着边缘化的背景
They come from marginalized backgrounds,
会被自己的所为所带来的压力压垮
they break under the pressure of what they've done.
他们会犯错
They make mistakes.
在我看来似乎你对连环杀手的了解
It seems to me everything you know about serial killers
都是来自于那些已经被捕的罪犯
has been gleaned from the ones who've been caught.
他准备好了
He's ready.
抱歉 艾德
Sorry, Ed.
没关系 比尔
That's all right, Bill.
你给那个江湖骗子留够录音带了吗
Did you save enough tape for the charlatan?
我额外带了些
I brought extra.
你会用得上的 他很能说
You'll need it. He's a talker.
我仍然想写书
I'm still trying to write my book.
能使用打字机就够了
I just need access to a typewriter.
-我们会想办法的 -谢谢你 比尔
- Yeah, we'll see what we can do. - Thank you, Bill.
再见
See you around.
还有件事
One more thing.
曼森个头真的很小
Manson is really small.
非常小
Like, really small.
别盯着他看
Try not to stare.
吸老子的屌♥
Suck my dick!
那是我的母狗
That's my bitch!
滚蛋
Fuck you, man!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
医务室
你觉得我们该跟泰克斯聊聊吗
Do you think we should talk to Tex?
你有没意识到坎伯一直在引你上钩
You realize Kemper keeps reeling you in?
他是我们约谈过的最有说服力 最可信的罪犯了
He's the most cogent, credible subject we've ever interviewed.
标准本来就不高
The bar is low.
如果坎伯不是自首
If Kemper hadn't turned himself in,
他本可以尽情地逍遥法外
he could've avoided capture for as long as he wanted.
他是很好的资源
He's an incredible resource.
你买♥♥了新话筒
You bought a new microphone.
为了留给后人
For posterity.
像个国王一样
Like a fucking king.
请给他松铐
Uncuff him, please.
全都解开
All of them.
我是特别探员坦奇
I'm Special Agent Tench.
这位是特别探员福特
This is Special Agent Ford.
这不是审问 曼森先生
This isn't an interrogation, Mr. Manson.
我们知道你没有杀害塔特和拉比安卡
We know that you didn't commit the Tate or LaBianca murders.
我们感兴趣的是你和你家族之间的关系
What we're interested in is your relationship with your Family.
以及这种关系对案子的影响
And what bearing that relationship had on the crimes.
请坐
Please.
我们想听你亲口说
We'd like to hear from you, in your own words,
事情的经过
about what happened.
介意我们录音吗
Do you mind if we record this?
这些年来
Over the years,
你有些家族成员将谋杀归咎于你
some members have blamed you for the murders,
然后又改了说法
then changed their story.
其他人 则不遗余力地保护你
Others, quite famously, have protected you.
你似乎在监狱中也能控制他们
You seem to have a hold on them even from prison.
但不管他们怎么说
But no matter what they say,
你的陈述一直没变
you maintain the same story.
因为我的真♥相♥很简单
Because my truth is simple.
-而你们的真♥相♥很复杂 -怎么个复杂法
- And your truth's complicated. - Complicated how?
你不明白 但唯一的真♥相♥就是现在
Well, you don't see it, but the only truth is now.
只有现在才是真实的
Now is the only thing that's real.
我们主要是对过去感兴趣
Well, we're mainly interested in then.
你是怎么认识 影响
How you met, influenced,
你的追随者 并给他们洗♥脑♥的
and indoctrinated the people who followed you.
洗♥脑♥ 不是吧
Indoctrinated? Come on, man.
你的家族是怎么建成的
How did the Family begin?
你是先从女孩下手的吗
Did you start with the girls?
你们所谓的"家族"成员
These people you call the "Family,"
只不过是被你们遗弃的孩子
they're just children that you didn't want.
你们把他们扔进了垃圾堆
You threw 'em out like trash.
所以我从路边捡走了他们 我对他们说
So I picked them up off the side of the road, and I said this:
没有错误的爱
in love, there is no wrong.
爱 你就是这么教你家人的吗
Love? That's what you taught your Family?
你有家庭吗 坦奇探员
You're a family man, Agent Tench?
-有 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
对 他也是个有家的人 有钥匙也有枪
Yeah, he's a family man, too, with his keys and his gun.
他现在正在教他的孩子们
He's teaching his children right now.
他们在学习并实践他的信仰
They're learning his beliefs, and they'll be living 'em.
而你 你在教你的孩子
And you, you're teaching your children.
看看你自己 审视下你所处的谎言
Look at yourself, judge the lies you live in.
这些拿着刀冲向你的孩子们
These children that come at you with knives,
是你的孩子
they're your children.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表