剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
但他仍旧很成功
And yet, successful.
我相信一切伟大事物都诞生于
I believe all great things are created in a place
条理和疯狂之间 卡尔博士
between method and madness, Dr. Carr.
你觉得这个观点很鲁莽吗
You feel that's reckless?
不 只是这是我到匡提科之后
No, it's just the first Hamlet reference I've heard
第一次听到有人引用《哈姆雷特》
since coming to Quantico.
福特探员需要能够在
Agent Ford needs to be able to make choices
非♥典♥型的面谈中
during interviews which may be...
做出选择
atypical.
你是叫我容忍♥他不专业的行为吗
Are you asking me to condone unprofessional behavior?
不是 我是请求你帮我阻止这些行为
Not at all. I'm asking you to help me prevent it.
但同时不要压抑他的...直觉
But without stifling his... intuition.
你能帮我做到吗
Can you help me do that?
我会尽力尝试
I'll certainly try.
这就够了
That's all I can ask.
你要知道...
You know...
在我来这里前 我本来有机会做局长的幕僚长
I was offered chief of staff to the director before I came here,
但我放弃了 选择来地下室与你们共事
but I gave it up to work with you in the basement.
我已经觉得我的决定是对的
I already believe I made the right choice.
谢谢 长官
Well, thank you, sir.
妈的
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
振作起来
Get it together.
出院计划员到东护士站
Discharge planner to east nurse's station.
出院计划员到东...
Discharge planner to east...
去见坎伯时恐慌发作
Panic attacks, visiting Kemper?
-到底怎么回事 -我知道
- What the fuck? - I know.
-你为什么要去 -我不知道 比尔
- Why'd you go? - I don't know, Bill.
抱歉 我没其他人可找了
Sorry. There wasn't anyone else I could call.
我现在不适宜丢下工作
It wasn't a great time for me to leave work.
而且 你不能不理职责调查部
And you don't walk out on OPR.
你知道的吧
You get that, right?
你应该想继续做这个工作吧 霍顿
I'm assuming you wanna keep doing this, Holden,
这对你来说不会压力过大吧
that it's not too stressful for you.
-没错 -那接下来必须这样
- Yes. - Then here's what's gonna happen.
你周末休假
You're gonna take the weekend,
好好休息 振作起来
get your shit together,
等到周一上午 你要呈现出一个全新的自己
and on Monday morning, you're gonna present yourself
能力十足 积极负责 并且...
as able, responsible, and fuc...
行事专业
professional.
没人需要知道你这次...崩溃经历
And no one need ever know about this... episode.
但从现在开始 一切由我说了算
But from now on, it's my rules.
如果我叫你闭嘴 你就给我老实闭嘴
If I tell you to shut your mouth, you shut your mouth.
你要是听明白了就点个头
Nod your head if you understand.
我周一会找谢帕德谈...
I'll talk to Shepard on Monday...
谢帕德要退休了
Shepard's retiring.
接替他的人是泰德·甘恩
His replacement is Assistant Director Ted Gunn.
他之前找过你
He asked for you.
别担心 我帮你掩盖过去了
Don't worry, I covered.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
你周一一早就去见他
You'll meet him first thing Monday morning.
他是什么样的人
What's he like?
典型的华盛顿做派
Very DC.
他一定会死死地盯紧我们
Gonna be on us like stink on shit.
但如果我们严格按规矩办事
But if we walk the straight and narrow,
或许会没事
we might be okay.
-如果你需要什么... -我没问题
- If you need anything... - I'll be fine.
不客气啊
You're welcome.
埃塞克斯公♥寓♥
他是不是...
Is he...?
福特探员 很高兴终于见到你了
Agent Ford. Good to finally meet you.
-很高兴认识你 长官 -叫我泰德就行了
- Pleasure to meet you, sir. - Just Ted.
你去过高层人员专用餐厅吗
Have you been to the executive dining room?
只去过食堂
Just the cafeteria.
那里做的煎蛋卷很好吃
Well, they make a great omelet.
比尔·坦奇
350美元 霍顿·福特
你提早到了
You're in early.
温迪 上周的时候
Wendy, last week,
我不该指责你的
I shouldn't have accused you.
没错 你是不该
No, you shouldn't have.
我对于联调局内部的政♥治♥斗争不感兴趣
I'm not interested in the internal politics of the FBI.
但我和甘恩谈过了
But I spoke with Gunn,
听上去我们要有个全新的开始了
and it sounds like we're getting a fresh start,
所以 我接受你的道歉
so... apology accepted.
我道歉
And I apologize...
顺便说一句
by the way.
我这里有些有意思的新约谈对象 我们可以研究下
I have some interesting new subjects we should look at.
听上去不错
Sounds good.
他上去有多久了
How long has he been up there?
大约十分钟
About ten minutes.
他来了以后 放下东西
He came in, dropped his things,
一句话没说就上楼了
went upstairs without a word.
祝他好运
Fingers crossed.
你们从这些谈话中获取的东西堪称突破性的
What you're gleaning from these interviews is groundbreaking.
-那简直是联调局的未来 -我同意
- It's the future of the bureau. - I agree,
但是我们一直以来并未...
but... we haven't really been...
得到许多支持吗
Getting much support?
胡佛建造了一艘巨大的船
Hoover built a very big ship.
本来就很难调头
It's hard to turn by design.
但这些理念不仅仅是进步性的
But these ideas aren't just progressive,
也是非常实用和有效的
they're practical and effective.
-你已经证明了这一点 -我努力尝试过
- You've proven that. - I've tried,
但有进有退
but it's been a battle.
我会改变这一点的
And I'm here to change that.
我很尊敬谢帕德副局长
I respect Assistant Director Shepard,
但我们在很多方面都不同
but we differ in many ways.
我很欢迎创新 哪怕会带来一些...
I welcome innovation, even when it comes with some...
不便
inconvenience.
我们不希望由华盛顿那边来给我们下达许可
We don't want DC to give us their permission.
我们要让他们看到我们已经远远跑在前面
We want them to see us as the train leaving the station
让他们害怕被抛下
and fear being left behind.
-我们要怎么做到这点 -用结果说话
- How do we do that? - Results.
就像你从德维尔和阿尔图纳案件中获取的结果
Like you got from Devier and the Altoona case.
我可以让你在其位
I'll put you in position,
但你必须拿出成果
but you must deliver.
告诉我 你最想约谈的人是谁
Tell me, who's the one you want more than anything?
谢帕德说你约不到的那个
The one Shepard said you couldn't get?
曼森
Manson.
我可以安排你约谈曼森
I'll get you Manson.
但我也需要你给我一些回报
But I need something from you in return.
没问题
You got it.
没有什么比职责调查
Nothing derails an initiative faster
能更快让一个组织偏离正轨
than an OPR investigation.
我 我对此承担全部责任
I... took full responsi...
我可以把调查挡回去
I'll make it go away.
但我需要百分百的透明度
But I need total transparency.
你将有一条直接线路跟我沟通
You'll have a direct line of communication with me,
但我需要你保证 永远不会对我有任何隐瞒
but I want your assurance I will never be blindsided.
-永远不会 -你不需要担心我
- Ever. - You needn't worry about me.
我能告诉你一件事吗 霍顿
Can I tell you something, Holden?
坦奇探员 卡尔博士
Agent Tench, Dr. Carr...
我喜欢你组建的这支队伍
I love this team you've put together.
谢谢你 泰德
Thank you, Ted.
W·汉斯
威廉·亨利·汉斯
William Henry Hance.
1978年因谋杀四名女性被捕时年仅26岁
26 when he was arrested in '78 for killing four women.
我们第一个黑人连环杀手
Our first black serial killer.
关于黑人连环杀手的统计数据非常少
There are so few statistics on black serial killers
我们相当于是在创建一个数据库
that we'll essentially be creating the database.
怎么样
And?
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表