剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
A baby?
幼童
Toddler.
22个月大
Twenty-two months.
该死
Fuck.
他从家中失踪的吗
Did he go missing from his home?
是公园
From the park.
穿过林子50码处
Fifty yards through the woods there.
他被绑在两块旧地板上
He was tied to two pieces of old flooring.
摆放得很仔细
Very carefully placed.
十字架
On a cross.
死在十字架上
Crucified.
有任何装饰品吗 蜡烛 花
Any adornments? Candles? Flowers?
没有
None.
脸被破布盖上了
The face was covered with a rag.
我们在柜子里发现了一堆
We found a pile of them in a cupboard.
会不会是邪教
You think it might be a cult?
我不会一下想到那个 他们通常更精心摆设
Wouldn't be my first impression. They tend to be more elaborate.
迪肯森一家悲痛欲绝
The Dickinsons are just destroyed.
当然了
I'll bet.
不是吧
No, that can't be.
比尔 不
Bill, no!
-我认识他们 -是吗
- I know them! - You do?
是的 教会的 你也认识
Yes! From church. You do too.
他们的孩子 是个天使
And their baby boy is just a... He's an angel.
-他怎么死的 -我不知道
- How did he die? - I don't know.
是在房♥子里吗
Was he inside the house?
天啊
Oh, God!
在新地毯上吗 不 别
On the new carpet? No, no! Don't, don't, don't!
他们还打破了窗进去的吗
Did they have to break a window to get in?
没 密♥码♥箱里的钥匙不见了
No, the key was missing from the lockbox.
不不不 别告诉我
No, no, no, don't tell me anything!
我们该过去
We should go by.
表示哀悼
Offer our condolences.
给他们...带点什么去
Make them... Bring them something.
今天不行 南茜 给他们点时间...
Not today, Nance. They need a day or two just to...
我得打电♥话♥给屋主
I have to call the owner of the house.
对 这是有必要
Yeah, I think you do.
我要说什么
What am I gonna say?
就说实话
Tell them the truth.
有血迹吗
Was there blood?
-没有 -你怎么知道
- No. - How do you know?
你还知道更多没说
You know more than you're saying.
那对可怜的父母
Those poor parents!
我需要一杯酒
I need a glass of wine...
然后才能打电♥话♥
before I make the call.
佐治亚州州立监狱 里兹维尔
我们在约谈
We're conducting interviews
暴♥力♥犯罪定罪罪犯
with people who have been convicted of violent crimes.
我们所谈内容不能作为你上诉
Anything we discuss cannot be used against you
或假释的不利证据
in your appeals or applications for parole.
我们将问及你的家庭历史
We'll be asking you about your family history,
与犯罪相关的先前行为和思维模式
antecedent behavior, and thought patterns surrounding the crimes.
我们的目标是发表统计分♥析♥结果
Our goal is to publish a statistical analysis
你的名字不会被列出
which will not include your name.
听上去没问题吧
Does that sound all right?
我不确定
I ain't sure.
-你哪里不确定 -你刚刚说的
- What is it you aren't sure about? - What you just said.
你得慢点说
You got to slow way the fuck down.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 不成问题
No bother. No bother at all.
我有的是时间
I ain't got nothin' but time.
-我说了 皮尔斯先生 -叫我小威
- As I said, Mr. Pierce... - Call me Junior.
好吧 小威
All right, Junior.
我们在约谈你这样的人
We are talking to people, such as yourself.
我这样的人
Such as myself?
我这样的人很多吗
You find a lot of people such as myself?
我是指
I meant, people who
因尤其暴♥力♥的罪行被定罪的人
have been convicted of particularly violent crimes.
准确说是杀人累犯
Multiple murderers to be precise.
我们所谈内容
Whatever we talk about,
你所说的一切
anything you say in here
都不会 不能被用作
won't... can't be used against you
你上诉或申请假释时的不利证据
in your appeals or applications for parole.
笑死人了
Hilarious.
我判了880年
Got me an 880-year sentence.
我才不会申请假释
I ain't applying for no parole.
我永远都出不去了
I never gettin' outta here.
可能是吧
Probably right.
我首先想问问你的家庭历史
I'd like to start by asking about your family history.
好啊
Fine.
-先前行为 -好
- Antecedent behavior. - Okay.
-那是说... -我知道那什么意思
- That means what you... - I know what that means.
我不傻 我脑筋好使
I ain't half, I'm whole-witted.
我会七种语言呢 知道吧
I speak seven languages, you know.
不 我不知道 厉害
No, I didn't know that. Impressive.
我刚刚说了 你的想法 做法...
As I was saying, what you were thinking and doing...
西班牙语
Spanish,
德语
German,
法语 俄语
French, Russian,
利比亚语
Libyan,
-还有阿帕奇语 -那是六种
- and Apache. - That's six.
我会七种
Well, I speak seven.
西班牙语
Spanish,
德语
German,
法语
French,
俄语
Russian,
利比亚语
Libyan,
阿帕奇语
Apache...
英语吗
English?
对了
Bingo!
以及你犯下凶案后的想法和做法
Also, what you thought and did after you committed the murders.
先说你的童年吧 你会如何描述那段时光
Let's start with your childhood. How would you describe it?
他要干什么
What's he gonna do
咱俩提问回答期间
while you and me doing all this askin' and answerin'?
他可不像联调局探员
He don't look like any FBI agent.
-你明白我的意思 -我不懂 你什么意思
- You know what I mean. - No, I don't. What do you mean?
我以为联调局没有有色探员
Didn't think the FBI had coloreds.
每天都能学到新东西 你的童年
Learn something new every day. Your childhood.
你会怎么描述
How would you describe it?
穷
Poor.
你能再多说点吗
Could you give us just a little bit more?
特穷
Real poor.
好吧
All right.
当时是大萧条
It was Depression times.
大家都很穷
Everyone was poor.
孩子大都是瘦得皮包骨
Most kids were just skin and bones.
根本没吃的 除非你愿去摘果子
No food on the table unless you want to pick berries,
或是自己打只松鼠
or shoot yourself a squirrel.
我可没自我怜悯
I ain't feeling self-commiseration now.
-大家都一样苦 -自我...算了
- Everyone had it the same. - Self... Never mind.
你的家人呢
How about your family?
只有妈妈
Only Momma.
脑子不好使 连话都说不好
Shit-for-brains, barely convert in English.
但她爱我
But she loved me.
爸爸呢
Daddy?
他不傻
He weren't stupid.
我的脑子是继承了他
Got my intellick from his side.
嘴巴没把门
Run his mouth like no one's.
有天他跑了
One day he ran.
突然就消散了
He up and dissipated.
-什么 消散 -跑了
- I'm sorry. Dissipated? - Vamoosed.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表