剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Well damn it, I'm emotional!
好吧 先生
All right, sir.
拜托
Come on!
我从未见过黑人政客
I've never seen a black politician
在教堂里被人哄下去
shouted down at a church before.
事故跟凶案毫无关系
The accident has nothing to do with the murders.
他们不想听逻辑
They don't want to hear logic.
他们是不想听借口
They don't want to hear excuses.
死了11个黑人孩子
Eleven black children had to die
城市才肯认真看待我们
for this city to take us seriously.
11个
Eleven.
现在他们说他们将不遗余力
Now they tell us they're turnin' over every stone.
我要告诉他们
Well, I have news for them:
我们才会不遗余力
we will leave no stone unturned!
这就是他们想听到的
This is what they want to hear.
我们知道他们没做什么
We know what isn't being done!
我们知道他们没说什么
We know what isn't being said!
为什么
And why?
因为他们怕
Because they're afraid...
对
That's right.
怕失去选举捐助
Of losing election dollars.
失去游客
Losing tourists.
而我们在失去孩子
While we are losing babies!
是的
Yes!
我们再没有可失去的了
We got nothing left to lose!
我们选出了这些领袖
We elected these leaders,
而我们的孩子没有得到法律的完全保护
yet our children are not given the full protection of the law!
我们要让城市给每个穷困的黑人孩子
We are going to make this city give every poor, black child
和其他孩子一样的
the same consideration and protection...
照顾和保护
As every other kind of child.
说得对
That's right!
我们要让世界知道 亚特兰大真正的力量在谁
We will show the world who is the real strength of Atlanta!
市区为"停止"做好准备 母亲们为正义游♥行♥ 游♥行♥抗♥议♥儿童屠♥杀♥
飞机晚点了
The plane was late.
莱丁和吉姆已经去了
Redding and Jim are already up there.
-知道是什么事吗 -不知道
- Any clue what it's about? - Nope.
天啊 周四晚你真该在的
Jesus, you should've been with us Thursday night.
在哪
Where?
市长去了一家浸信会教堂讲话
The mayor spoke at a Baptist church.
比尔 他们把他从讲道坛上哄了下去
Bill, they shouted him down from the pulpit.
在黑人教堂吗
At a black church?
他们说一切都是三K党做的
These people are saying that everything is the Klan:
爆♥炸♥ 杀戮 根本不想听他说的
the explosion, the killings. They didn't care what he had to say.
所以我们才得不到支持
Which is why we're not getting support...
你们来吗
You gentlemen coming?
而且你不在时
Also, while you were gone,
我们错过了"停止"的周五最后时限
we missed the Friday STOP deadline.
十字架没做出来 游♥行♥一小时后就开始了
The crosses never materialized, and the march starts in an hour.
我们尽力了
Look, we tried.
是吗
Did we?
市长下令要去三K党卧底调查
The mayor's ordered a covert investigation into the Klan.
这就是我想跟你说的
This is what I was trying to tell you.
吉姆和我看到他为了说服人们
Jim and I saw him take the beating of his life
不是三K党而被痛扁了一顿
trying to convince people it's not the Klan.
是为说服大家不要乱下结论
To convince people not to jump to conclusions.
他是对的
And he's right.
我们要根据选民的想法来决定调查走向吗
Are we directing this investigation based on voter whim?
这跟教堂发生的事无关
This has nothing to do with what you saw at that church.
市长一直认为 我也同意
The mayor has always believed, and I agree,
我们应该好好调查一下三K党
we have to take a serious look into the Klan.
但我们不想点燃民众情绪
But we don't want to inflame the public.
他要佐治亚州调查局来负责
He wants GBI to take the lead.
好啊 让他们去吧
Fine, let them have it.
为什么不让专案组负责 我们了解案子
Why wouldn't the task force run it? We know the cases.
市长坚持此事独♥立♥于亚特兰大警局调查
The mayor insists this be run completely independent of APD.
我们警局里一直有三K党的成员
We have a long history of Klan in the ranks.
如果最终发现警局内部人员 不管是否在职
If any member of the force, past or present,
也涉案了 我们得保证证据链的干净
turns out to be involved, we need a clean chain of evidence.
有道理
Makes sense.
我需要一名联调局的探员
I need an agent from the bureau
作为该行动的联络人
to serve as liaison for the operation.
好的 局长
You got it, Chief.
你们有对本地成员监听
You've got warrants for wiretaps and authorization
和全天候监视的搜查令
for 24-hour surveillance on local operatives.
此事低调进行
This stays under the radar.
只有我和布朗专员会知道
Only myself and Commissioner Brown will be read in.
我去给你们联♥系♥佐治亚州调查局
I'll set you up with GBI.
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
好
Good.
你觉得这个行动是利用你时间的好方式吗
You think this operation is a good use of your time?
我觉得 我们是来侦破19桩凶案的
What I "think" is we're here to solve 19 murders.
所以我会考虑一切可能性
So I'm gonna allow for every possibility.
尽管这跟我们来这里追查的线索毫无关系吗
Even if it has nothing to do with what we came here to pursue?
霍顿 我们不是来支持某个理论的
Holden, we're not here to support any theory.
我们应该靠确认
We should be deriving a theory
或排除线索来得到理论
by either confirming or eliminating leads.
证据决定侧写
Evidence informs the profile.
而非反过来
Not the other way around.
有什么证据表明可能是三K党了
What evidence is there to suspect the Klan?
数代人的暴♥力♥和系统性的种族歧视
Generations of violence and systemic racism.
我们不能不调查
We can't not investigate that.
那就让小探员去林子里盯乡巴佬吧
Then let some brick agent sit in the woods and stare at rednecks.
我们得保持专注
We need to stay focused.
-如果你分心... -我没分心
- If you're distracted... - I'm not distracted.
我知道你有家庭
I know you have a family,
我理解周末回家...
and I understand being home on the weekends...
霍顿
Holden.
但你现在周四就走 周五都不在
But now you're taking part of Thursday, all of Friday,
周一早上飞机也老晚点
plane's late half the time on Monday.
我家里有事得应付
Look, I have some things to deal with at home.
是私事
It's personal.
十字架
The crosses.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
"需要组装"
"Assembly required"?
谁想的这破玩意
Who comes up with this shit?
我们赶不及的
We're not gonna make it in time.
我保证会去了
I promised I would be there.
我一定要去
I'm fucking doing this.
向我保证你不会告诉别人
Promise me you'll never tell anyone
我帮忙为游♥行♥做十字架来着
I helped build crosses for a march.
好了 基座呢
Done. Where's the base?
快走吧 走
Just go! Go! Go!
开到巴特勒 这样能到南边奥本那里
Go all the way down Butler: that'll take us south to Auburn.
我们可以比他们早到教堂
We can beat them to the church,
在他们走到那里之前至少竖一个
get at least one up before they get there.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
你不能停在这里
You can't park here!
-你得把车挪开 -联调局
- You're gonna have to move the car. - FBI.
不好意思
Excuse me!
联邦探员
Federal agent!
请借过
Pardon me!
圣路易斯与亚特兰大同在
停止暴♥力♥
达伦·格拉斯
记住我们的孩子
不好意思 我得把这个搬开
Excuse me. I have to move this.
-没事 -好
- No problem. - All right.
再来一杯 谢谢
Another one, please.
吉姆说又发现了一具尸体
Jim says they found another body.
卢比
Lubie?
死因
Cause?
-勒毙 -在哪
- Strangulation. - Where?
范德威路
Vandiver Road.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表