剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
收到 正在绕回来
Roger. Circling back.
不要飞得太低
Do not drop too low.
六辆车 一架飞机 感觉有点过了
Six cars and a plane feels like overkill.
比起跟丢韦恩 我更担心我们会被他发现
I'm more worried about attracting attention than losing Wayne.
没事的
We're good.
如果他知道我们在监视他
There's no way he'd hand out flyers to kids
他绝不会去给小孩发传♥单♥
if he knew we were watching.
我不能肯定 他有点...
I'm not so sure. He has...
狂妄
hubris.
但其他方面都对不上
But other things don't add up.
比如
Like what?
家庭背景
Family background.
他并未失去父亲
No absent father.
他母亲也没有专横或虐待的迹象
No signs of a domineering or abusive mother.
我还遇到过只喝牛奶的爱尔兰人呢
I met an Irishman once who only drank milk.
在埃拉街
Left turn on...
左转 向南行驶
Ira Street, heading south.
收到
Roger.
他又马上左转了
And he's making another quick left,
-在戈登街向东行驶 -收到 戈登街向东
- east on Gordon. - Roger. East on Gordon.
我们应该寻找规律 而非异常
We're supposed to be finding patterns, not anomalies.
这么多车这样转弯
That's a lot of cars making that turn.
我们能看到目标
We've got eyes on the package.
退后
Stay back.
-老天 这就像节日大游♥行♥一样 -收到
- Jesus, it's like the Macy's Day Parade. - Roger.
-不要闯红灯 我们跟着他呢 -该死
- Do not run the light. We've got him. - Damn it.
不用担心 我们会追上的
Don't worry about it. We're gonna catch up.
你觉得他是故意的吗
Do you think that was intentional?
好 我们落后约三个车位 但是...
Uh, yeah, we were about three car lengths behind, but...
我不能再转弯了
I can't take that turn.
会被他发现的
He'll make us.
目标沿着温莎大街向南行进
Package is southbound on Windsor.
现在打灯准备东行
Now signaling eastbound.
我们会跟他平行
We will be parallel.
老鹰 看见目标了吗
Eagle, you got eyes?
T型车 转南
Model T, turn south,
-在普赖尔街和巴斯街路口跟上他 -收到
- pick him up at Pryor and Bass. - Roger.
T型车是什么
What is Model T?
福特车的型号♥
It's a code name for Ford.
该款车的昵称
那我叫你铁皮丽兹行吗
How about I call you Tin Lizzie?
目标在福摩沃特街与巴斯街路口的东南角停下了
Package is stopped at the southeast corner of Formwalt and Bass.
不要接近 远离那一街区
Do not approach. Stay off the block.
他有动静我们会提醒
We'll advise when he's in motion.
-他的动机是什么 -我还是觉得与性有关
- What do we see as motive? - I still think it's sexual.
尽管他没有任何暴♥力♥史
Despite him having no history of violence
而且受害者也没有遭受性侵犯的迹象
and there being no evidence of sexual violation.
对
Yes.
BTK的受害者也没有遭到性侵犯
BTK's victims were not sexually violated either.
没有插入 但我们知道他能获得性满足
There was no penetration, but we know he gets off on it.
-或许韦恩也是这样 -会不会是羞愧
- Maybe Wayne's like that. - What if it's shame?
羞愧 为什么这么说
Shame? What makes you say that?
他是从背后勒死受害者的
He strangles his victims from behind,
得来速餐厅
这样他们就看不到他
so they can't see him,
就无法对他评头论足
can't judge him.
他父母虽然悉心养育他
The parents seem nurturing,
但他们很保守
but also conservative.
或许无法接受自己儿子是同性恋
Maybe not the kind who'd be very accepting of a gay son.
会不会是他非常讨厌自己
What if he hates himself so much,
厌恶真实的自己
and what he is,
所以都发泄在这些孩子身上
that he takes it out on these kids?
尤其是那些他以为是男妓的孩子
Maybe specifically kids who he thinks are hustlers.
我完全没感觉到他讨厌自己
I don't get the sense that he hates himself at all.
我觉得他就是个自恋狂 认为自己
I think he's a narcissist who considers himself smarter
比其他人都更聪明
than every other person in the room.
你知道那种人的
You know the type.
他开出来了
He's heading out now.
目标在巴斯街上往东行驶 即将从我们旁边经过
Package moving east on Bass, he's gonna drive right past us.
-他要干什么 -搞什么
- What's he doing? - What the fuck?
你们应该饿了吧
Thought y'all might be hungry.
天蝎 他递了东西给他们
Scorpion, he handed them something.
我不知道是什么
I... I don't know what it is.
我们好像被他发现了
I think we've been made.
他肯定是买♥♥了2.99美元的特♥价♥套餐
I bet you he got the $2.99 special.
特别优♥惠♥ 有两块炸鸡和薯条
You can't beat that. You get two fried chicken and fries.
他回到车上了
Uh, yeah, he's reentered the vehicle
现在开车了
and, uh, is en route.
你们半分钟后就能看到他
You should have eyes on him in about 30 seconds.
收到
Ten-four.
猜猜在西格曼路拍摄犯罪现场照片的是谁
Guess who photographed the Sigman Road crime scene?
答案是韦恩·B·威廉姆斯
Who is Wayne B. Williams?
我们都被发现了 这感觉就是浪费时间
Now that we're blown, this seems like a waste of time.
那我们就扣留他 人在压力下比较容易犯错
Then we bumper-lock him. People under pressure make mistakes.
如果在此期间又有人被杀了 那他就可以排除嫌疑了
And if a body turns up while we're on him, we rule him out.
这车是谁的
Whose car is this?
是你的车吗
This your car?
-不是 但我很乐意为你挪车 -我上班快迟到了
- No, but I'd be happy to move it for you. - And I'm late for work.
你们把整个街区都堵住了
Y'all blocking the whole neighborhood.
该死的韦恩
Fucking Wayne, man.
你怎么知道是因为韦恩
How do you know it was about Wayne?
当然是因为韦恩
Of course it's about Wayne.
他总是会惹麻烦
He always up to some bullshit.
有次联邦通信委员会来了 把他的电台关了
Fucking FCC come out here one time, shut down his radio station.
日夜不停地在播 你还挪不挪车
Coming and going all hours. You gonna move it?
-韦恩常吵醒邻居吗 -被宠坏的熊孩子
- Wayne keeps his neighbors up? - Spoiled rotten.
那才是他真正的问题 我要工作
That's his real goddamn problem. I work.
他根本无法理解
Something he don't know shit about.
烧垃圾熏得我睡不着
Keeping me awake fucking burning trash.
-你见过韦恩烧垃圾 -他妈的还是凌晨五点
- You saw Wayne burning garbage? - Five o'clock in the morning.
-你确定是垃圾吗 -不知道 都烧着了
- You sure it was garbage? - I don't know. It was on fire.
-什么时候 -周四早上
- When was this? - Thursday morning.
周四 你确定吗
Thursday? You're certain?
我周三上晚班 挪下车好吗
I work night shift Wednesdays. You mind?
你不知道他烧的是什么
You don't know what he was burnin'.
想要搜查令 你得拿出证据来
You want a warrant, bring me physical evidence.
要是再等下去
If we wait any longer,
你想要的物证都会被烧光
all your physical evidence will go up in smoke.
让我们去搜寻纤维 并审问他
Let us search for fibers and question him.
韦恩对这些案件很着迷
Wayne is fascinated by these crimes.
如果能逮捕他 他会交代的
If we bring him in, he'll talk to us.
如果他不说 我们就从后门放他走 没人会知道
If he doesn't, we let him out the back, no one is the wiser.
不会有什么坏处
No harm, no foul.
先生 我知道你承受了
Sir, I appreciate the extreme pressure
来自杰克逊市长和选民的
you're under from Mayor Jackson
-极大压力 要尽快结案 -原来你知道啊
- and your constituents to end this. - Oh, you do, do you?
我们要取得车里和整栋房♥子里的纤维
We need fibers from the car, the whole house.
-尤其是客厅的绿色地毯 -遵命 长官
- Especially the green carpet in the living room. - Yes, sir.
该死
Shit.
那条狗身上的毛也要
I want hair from that dog.
有发现吗
Got anything?
皮特森
Peterson.
虽然不多 但是是绿色的
It's not much, but it is green.
我们在他卧室里发现了纤维 可能会匹配得上
We got fibers from his bedroom that could be a match.
但还得等化验结果出来
Won't know until the labs come back.
他们还在搜车里 他怎么样了
They're still working on the car. How's he been?
拔他阴毛有点惹怒他了
I think plucking his pubes has him rattled.
但他还是很狂妄
But he's still so arrogant:
拒绝叫律师 也答应了测谎
declined a lawyer and consented to a polygraph.
狂妄且有备而来
Arrogant and prepared.
《如何骗过测谎仪》
如果找到《如何诱拐和杀害小男孩》
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表