剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
-我还挺想看她们打枕头仗 -记帐单上吗
- Well, I'd watch that pillow fight. - Same tab?
不 我直接付钱
No, I've got this one.
那么说有用吗
That really work?
人们只会看到自己想看到的东西
People see what they wanna see.
有什么需要再找我
Let me know if I can get you anything else.
-谢谢 -感谢来访
- Thanks. - Thanks for dropping by.
往前看 一群蠢货
Eyes forward, maggots.
纽约州 阿提卡
六死七伤 美国历史上规模最大的追捕行动
Six killed, seven wounded. Biggest manhunt in US history.
他说是邻居家一条被恶魔附身的狗逼他这么做的
And he says a demon inhabiting a neighbor's dog made him do it.
这话有人信吗
Do we really buy that?
表面上看 这些案件似乎都是随机的
On the surface, the crimes appear random,
但我不确定他真有他表现出来的那么疯狂
but... I'm not sure he's the madman he makes himself out to be.
刚好有足够的规律表明他的意图
There's just enough pattern to show intention.
他每次都枪杀女人 或有男性陪伴的女人
He always shot at women or women in the company of men.
他每次枪击车里的情侣
And when he shot at couples in cars,
都是从副驾那边开枪
he always shot at the passenger side.
那被用于支持"随机作案"的论点
That was used to support the "random" argument.
那一侧最靠近人行道 无计划 无策略
It's the side closest to the sidewalk. No planning, no strategy.
直接开枪
Just shoot.
但情侣之间通常由男性开车
But in couples, the male is usually the driver.
他一次都没有从驾驶座那侧开枪过
He never shot at the driver's side.
他每次下手都是从...
He unleashed everything on the...
女人坐的那一侧
woman's side of the vehicle.
没想到联调局的人现在才来
I'm surprised the FBI hasn't come sooner.
我被捕那晚 市长来见我
The night I was arrested, the mayor came to see me.
他半夜跑来我的牢房♥
He came down to my cell in the middle of the night.
我们已经尽快把你安排进来了
We fit you in as soon as we could.
你们也和其他人面谈吗
So, you're talking to other people?
有几个
A few.
但没人做过你所做的那些
But no one who's done what you did.
你让整座城市陷入恐慌
You held an entire city in thrall.
女孩们把头发剪短 以免被你挑中
Girls got their hair cut so you wouldn't single them out.
舞厅早早就关门
Discos closed early.
那支特遣队是纽约有史以来人数最多的
It was the largest task force New York ever assembled.
一百年后
A hundred years from now,
人们仍将知道山姆之子的恶名
people will still know the name Son of Sam.
我常说 如果想学画画
I always say, if you want to learn how to paint,
就直接去找画家
go straight to the artist.
-什么意思 -媒体铺天盖地地报道你
- What does that mean? - You got so much publicity,
有个堪萨斯的杀手崇拜你
there's a killer out in Kansas who idolizes you.
他写信给媒体
He's writing letters to the press.
内容全是写你的
And he's writing about you.
-他在耍我吗 -那男人目前已杀害了七人
- Is he shitting me? - Guy's killed seven so far.
他还自创了个符号♥ 给他看
He even made a symbol. Show him the thing.
那是什么 奶♥子♥吗
What is that? Boobs?
是字母"B"
It's a B.
-这是赤♥裸♥裸的抄袭 -我们也这么认为
- This is a complete rip-off. - That's what we think.
他怎么杀人
How's he kill 'em?
他闯入房♥子里 把受害者绑起来 然后勒死他们
He breaks into houses, ties 'em up, strangles 'em.
他自称BTK
Calls himself BTK.
意思是捆绑 折磨 杀害
For Bind, Torture, Kill.
大卫 你为什么给自己取代号♥
David, why did you name yourself?
"我是山姆之子
"I am the Son of Sam.
我父亲山姆命令我出去杀人"
Go out and kill, commands father Sam."
媒体以前称我为"点44口径杀手"
The press had called me the ".44 Caliber Killer."
他们有一套荒唐的理论
They had this absurd theory
认为枪是我鸡♥巴♥的象征
the gun somehow symbolized my penis.
我不是什么疯狂的性动机杀人犯
I'm not some crazed sex killer.
我需要一个名字来说明我真正的身份
I needed a name that explained who I really was.
我是被一个三千岁的恶魔控制了
That I was being controlled by a 3,000-year-old demon.
人们必须知道恶魔是真实存在的
People need to know demons are real.
《驱魔人》是根据真实事件改变的
The Exorcist is based on actual shit.
你看过《驱魔人》
You saw The Exorcist?
所有人都看过
Everyone did.
你在杀人前阅读了很多关于恶魔和驱魔的书吗
You read a lot about demons and exorcisms before the killings?
可能吧
Maybe.
谈谈你第一次袭击 我们对你的思维模式很感兴趣
Let's go to the first attack. We're fascinated by your mindset...
你是被收养的 对吧
You're adopted, aren't you?
是的 在这一切开始前
Yeah. Just before this all started,
我找到了我的生母
I traced my biological mother.
-发现她从没想要生我 -你一定很难过吧
- Found out she never wanted me. - That must've been hard.
我的养母告诉我 我的亲生母亲死了
My adoptive mother told me my real mother died.
被收养的孩子多半是孤儿
That often happens with adopted kids.
但我是私生子
Well, I was illegitimate.
她们俩都说谎了
They both lied.
就在那段时间 我开始听见声音
That's about when I started hearing voices.
"恶魔"的声音
The "Demons."
你怎么知道恶魔何时进入了你体内
How do you know when you have a demon?
有什么症状吗
Are there symptoms?
附身不只是
Possession isn't just
你所看到的表象
what you see on the outside.
体内的折磨也很可怕
The torment inside is horrible.
恶魔是强大的存在
Demons are powerful beings.
它们用你自己的声音和思想对付你
They use your own voice, your own thoughts against you.
让你以为自己疯了
They make you think you're crazy.
等它们变得足够强大 就会说出它们的名字
When they get strong enough, they speak their name out loud.
它们一旦那么做 就完全控制你了
And once they've done that, they are in complete control.
现在你知道你体内有恶魔...
So, now you know you've got a demon...
你当时做了什么
What did you do?
我辞去工作 把自己锁在公♥寓♥里
I quit my job and locked myself in my apartment.
整整一个月我都待在家里倾听和准备
For a month, I stayed home listening, preparing...
倾听 具体听什么
Listening? To what exactly?
我邻居山姆有条狗
My neighbor, Sam, had a dog.
每天晚上
Every night,
这条狗都会嚎叫
this dog would howl.
它叫个没完没了
He would not shut up.
一直说它需要鲜血
He kept saying he needed blood.
它要求我给他血
He demanded blood.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你公♥寓♥墙上的字 是什么意思
That writing on your apartment walls, what was that about?
有时声音从墙内传出来
Sometimes the voices came from inside the walls.
所以不是狗发出的
So, not from a dog?
我只是想弄清楚
I'm just trying to keep it all straight.
它们折磨我
They tormented me.
我甚至把墙砸开 寻找它们的踪影
I would tear the walls open looking for 'em.
你是不是在那段时间里看了《驱魔人》和那些书
Was that about the time you saw The Exorcist and read your books?
-差不多 -我很好奇
- Around then. - I'm curious.
你听见过恶魔的声音
You had this history of demonic voices,
精神病也发作过
psychotic episodes.
为什么不以精神错乱为由 申辩无罪
Why not plead not guilty by reason of insanity?
为什么要认罪 失去在庭上
Why plead guilty and never get a trial
辩解你体内有恶魔的机会
where you could explain your demons?
因为我没疯
Because I am not insane.
我不能假装自己疯了
I can't pretend to be insane.
我知道那样做不对 但它们逼我
I knew it was wrong, but they made me do it.
听见恶魔的声音很可能是
Hearing demons is quite possibly
精神错乱的标准定义
the textbook definition of insanity.
是它们来找我的 不是我放出它们
They came to me, not from me.
很抱歉一直聊这个 但人们就是对这部分感兴趣
Sorry to dwell on it, but it is the part that fascinates people.
还有两个人在写书
You know, two people are writing books.
你邻居以及一个男人
Your neighbor and some guy
你不知为何把自己的真人故事改编权给了他
you gave your life rights to for whatever reason.
我和他有法律纠纷
I'm in a legal dispute with him.
那本书一定会像巨无霸一样热卖♥♥
That book is gonna move like Big Macs.
一个会跟狗说话 能听见恶魔的男人
A guy who talks to dogs, hears demons.
疯狂能促进销♥售♥啊
Crazy sells, man.
卖♥♥书所得到的收益全归他 对吧
He makes any proceeds off the book, right?
拥有你真人故事改编权的那个男人
The guy with your life rights?
我说了 那是法律纠纷
Like I said, it's a legal dispute.
我不能透露细节
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表