剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
You make much money from it?
如果多 你觉得我还能住这吗
If I did, you'd think I'd be here?
那现在 只算是幻想
So right now, it's more of a fantasy?
就是份苦差儿
A grind is what it is.
为什么选小孩 这么具体的年龄段
Why children? Such specific ages.
听说过杰克逊五人组吗
Ever heard of The Jackson Five?
现在这种最赚钱
That's where the money's at.
你有现在客户的名字吗
Would you happen to have the names of some of your current clients?
我们想和他们谈谈
We'd love to speak with them.
我现在没活儿
I'm in between acts.
所以昨晚才出去物色
That's why I was out late last night, scouting.
寻找好苗子
Lookin' for talent.
-你找到了什么 -什么也没有
- What'd you find? - Nothin'.
你喜欢孩子吗 韦恩
Do you like children, Wayne?
什么意思
How do you mean?
你喜欢和他们在一起吗
Do you like their company?
我从没猥亵过他们
I ain't never touched one,
-如果你想问这个 -当然没有
- if that's what you're asking. - Of course not.
但你喜欢他们吗
But do you like them?
你同情那些失踪的孩子吗
Do you sympathize with those that have gone missing?
当然 其中一些孩子比我小不了几岁
Yeah. Hell, I ain't much older than some of 'em.
话说你们为什么找我
Why are you knocking on my door anyway?
现在死的都是黑人孩子
I mean, it's... it's black kids out there dying.
你们应该去找三K党才是
Y'all should be rousting the KKK.
这个嘛
Well...
我们发现这种类型的凶手很少跨种族作案
we're finding that these types of killers rarely cross racial lines.
什么类型的凶手
What type of killer is that?
连环杀手
Serial.
有组织
Organized.
难以自控
Compulsive.
难以自控
Compulsive?
控制什么
About what?
不直接和他对话 我很难确定 但是
Well, without speaking to him, I can't be certain, but...
我认为通过扼死和支配受害者
I believe he achieves sexual gratification
他能从中得到性满足
from choking and dominating his victim.
你昨晚说你没有女友
You said last night that you don't have a girlfriend,
-是吗 韦恩 -对 没错
- is that right, Wayne? - Yeah. That's right.
你们觉得能抓住他吗
Think you'll catch him?
能
I do.
祝你们好运
Well, I wish you luck.
谢谢 借你吉言
Thank you. That's very kind.
我能用下洗手间吗
Do you mind if I use your restroom?
走廊尽头 左边
Down there, to your left.
我说了在左边
I said on the left.
你不是说你没养狗
I thought you said you didn't own a dog.
是没有 希巴是我爸的狗
I don't. Sheba's my dad's.
韦恩说他那晚过来拿支票
Wayne said he came by that night to pick up a check.
你记得大概是几点吗
Do you recall what time that was?
九点 九点半
9:00, 9:30.
你有收据吗
Do you happen to have an invoice?
有
Sure.
韦恩说自己在做音乐相关的工作
Wayne says he's in the music business.
他租用我的录音室
Uh, he rents my studio.
在那面试
Holds auditions here.
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
他是惹了什么不该惹的祸吗
Is he in, uh, something he not supposed to be in?
我们只是在核查证词
We're just following up some statements.
韦恩会带那些好苗子过来吗
Does Wayne bring talent here?
他总跟在商场挖到的小孩待在这里
Oh, he's always in here with somebody he discovered at the mall,
说是下一个巨星
the next big thing.
你有他的小样吗
Do you have any of his demos?
没有 韦恩没有小样
No. Wayne ain't got no demos.
-多数时间 他们只是坐着聊天 -聊天
- Most of the time, they just sit and talk. - They talk?
我见过他跟一些孩子在里面闲聊
I mean, I've seen him in there with some kid kicked back,
大笑 大概一个小时
laughing, for like an hour.
但他想怎么使用这时间不关我的事
But not my business how you use your time.
反正他有付钱
You know, you're payin' for it.
-你怎么收费 -一小时50美元
- What do you charge? - I charge 50 an hour.
给他点小折扣 他是个好孩子
A little discount. He's a good kid.
-韦恩能负担得起 -是他爸的钱
- And Wayne can afford that? - Well, it's his daddy's money.
我也同情霍默 毕竟他不是亿万富豪
I feel bad for Homer too. Ain't like he Rockefeller or something.
你知道这些孩子的名字吗
Do you have any of the talents' names?
热特兰大唱片公♥司♥
他们一般多大年纪
How old are they usually?
十四五岁 他在寻找下一个迈克尔·杰克逊
Uh, 14, 15. He's looking for Michael Jackson.
你刚才说韦恩是个"好孩子"
You said that Wayne was a "good kid."
他有礼貌 按时缴费
Yeah. He's polite, pays his bills.
走之前还会打扫卫生
Cleans up after himself.
他...
I mean, he's a...
-和其他孩子不太一样 -不一样
- different kind of kid. - Different?
哪里不一样
How exactly?
我说不好
I don't know. I...
我不想给韦恩惹麻烦
I don't wanna get Wayne in no trouble.
你当然不会
Of course not.
他常自吹自擂
He talks himself up.
不过来这的人♥大♥多数都有这习惯
You know, but that's most folks that come in here.
像模像样才能有模有样不是吗
Gotta fake it till you make it, right?
他脾气怎么样
Does he have a temper?
韦恩吗 那小子脾气好得很
Wayne? No. That boy ain't got no temper.
你从没见过他有任何生气或者暴♥力♥的迹象
So you never saw any signs of anger or violence?
没有 韦恩憨憨的
Nah, Wayne is a chump.
韦恩就是这种人
This is Wayne.
有一次他来这 我助手跟我说
One time he came in here, and my assistant said he had cuts
他手臂上全是伤口
all up and down his arms.
挺严重的对吧
Right? Nasty.
她就问韦恩怎么了 他说是跌进了灌木丛
When she asked him about it, he said he fell in a bush.
我觉得他肯定是被人打了一顿
Now, I'm sure he got his ass kicked.
-韦恩可不会干架 -什么时候的事
- Wayne ain't no fighter. - When might that have been?
不记得了 几个礼拜前吧
I don't know. A few weeks ago.
你们可以问问夏琳 她待会就过来
You can ask Charlene. She'll be in here later.
我得干活了 失陪了两位
I'm gonna get back to work, all right, fellas?
辛苦了
Thank you for your time.
嗯
Yep.
亚特兰大消防局
找到了 靠岸吧
That's it. Come on.
佐治亚州 富尔顿
这里离那里有多远
How far away is this?
在韦恩那座桥下游 距桥半英里
Half mile downstream from Wayne's bridge.
大概一个月前 也在这发现了吉米·佩恩的尸体
Same spot Jimmy Payne was found about a month ago.
我查了一下在韦恩自称
I checked the victim list from around the time
手臂擦伤的那段时间的受害者名单
Wayne had those supposed scratches on his arms.
-特里·皮尤 -西格曼路上的那个
- Terry Pue. - The one on Sigman Road.
大家都说他是个有硬气的小孩 是斗士
He was known around as a tough kid. A fighter.
他的尸体上有撕裂伤
He had lacerations on his body...
似乎顽强抵抗过
as if he'd been in a struggle.
我还找到了这个
I also found this.
是卢比·吉特在失踪前
A composite of the man Lubie Geter
和他谈话的那个人的合成照
was seen talking to before he disappeared.
得有触碰到手掌的感觉
You want it to feel like your palm.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
再感觉一下汉堡牛肉
Now feel the burger.
是不是那种感觉
Does it feel the same?
我觉得是 看好了啊
I think it does. Ready?
好极了 来试试吗
Perfect. Wanna try?
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
-五秒原则还能吃 -找你的
- Five-second rule. - It's for you.
是霍顿
It's Holden.
最好是好消息
It better be good.
我们找到了尸体
We found the body.
-在桥下吗 -在下游
- At the bridge? - Downstream.
-多远 -很近
- How far? - Pretty close.
我们明天要跟地检见面
We have a meeting tomorrow with the DA
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表