剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
想谈谈那些信吗
Wanna talk about them letters?
我们需要的都拿到了
Well, I think we've got what we need.
汉斯先生 你是在本地酒吧认识了凯伦·希克曼
Mr. Hance, you met Karen Hickman, Gail Jackson,
盖尔·杰克逊和艾琳·瑟齐奥吗
and Irene Thirkield at local bars?
是的
Yes, sir.
她们总去酒吧
They always at the bars.
你之前见过这些女人
So you'd seen these women before.
我们都去那几家酒吧
We all going to the same bars.
肯定会见到同一批人
Can't help but see the same folks.
你去酒吧时
When you went to the bars,
是想找女伴吗
were you looking for female companionship?
不是的 长官
No, sir.
我没想找什么
I wasn't looking for nothin'.
只是想喝杯酒
Except have a drink's all.
你是否曾接近或跟这些女人说过话
Did you approach or talk to any of these women?
她们来找我的
They come over to me.
一个女人来到你面前 跟你说话
A woman comes over to you, she starts talking.
或许是盖尔
Maybe Gail.
是的
Yes, sir.
她很友善
She all friendly.
说我们该去别处
Says we should go somewhere.
还问我有没有20美元
And did I have $20.
-你怎么说 -我看了我的钱包
- And what'd you say? - I looked into my wallet.
我说我有20美元
Then I said I did have $20.
你离开酒吧时在想什么
What were you thinking about when you left the bar?
想什么特定的东西了吗
Anything in particular?
我从不想什么
I didn't never think about nothing.
她跟你上车后 你做了什么
Once you had her in your car, what'd you do?
开车
Drove.
就开车吗
Just drove?
然后我停车了
Then I stop.
-把她拉下了车 -你...
- And pull her out of the car. - And...
她这时还是清醒的吗
was she awake at this point?
有时她们很吵
Sometimes they making a lot of noise.
我就打她们
So I hit 'em.
让她们停下
Make 'em stop.
但你不仅仅打了她
But you didn't just hit her.
真的没人能用这个做证据吗
You sure can't nobody use this?
绝对的
Absolutely.
她不再出声后...
After she stopped making noise...
我从车后拿来撬胎棒
I get me the tire iron... from back of the car.
我打她
I beat her...
这样你就无法辨认她了
so's you can't recognize her.
你也那么对艾琳的吗
And you did the same to Irene?
对 她脑袋掉了
Beat her too. Her head come off.
这样你就无法确认她的身份了
So's you can't tell who it is.
你是否知道盖尔和艾琳都是妓♥女♥
Were you aware both Gail and Irene were prostitutes?
我不知道 她们总在
I don't know. They just always around.
跟我们说话
Talkin' to us.
第一个女人 凯伦·希克曼
The first woman, Karen Hickman,
她跟她们不同 是吧
she was different from them, right?
她是军人 二等兵
She was a soldier, a private.
她就是在那里
She just around.
在那里 到处走动吗
Around? Like she "got around"?
不 就是在那里
No, just... local.
你没对她用撬胎棒
You chose not to use a tire iron with her.
你用的是车
You used your car.
-你碾了她几次 -我不知道
- How many times did you run her over? - Don't know.
没数过来
Lost count.
她跟盖尔和艾琳还有其他不同吗
Was she different from Gail and Irene in any other way?
凯伦是白人 其他女人都是黑人
Karen was white. The other women were black.
大概吧
Suppose so.
都没注意
Didn't ever notice.
她是白人 会不会是
Is it possible that the fact that she was white
你选她的原因
was... a reason you picked her?
没那么想过她
Never seen her as that.
她跟我们一样就是个普通人
She just a grunt like the rest of us.
他退休了
He's retired?
半退休
Semi.
佐治亚州调查局每次
GBI brings him back
想低调处理什么事 就会叫他出山
when they want to keep something out the mainstream.
加兰耳听八方
And Garland hears everything,
但最好赶在日落前找到他
but it's best to catch him before sundown.
我不知道联调局还对这些感兴趣
I didn't know the FBI was interested in all this.
我们明面上不
We're not, officially.
就像我明面上也没在这里盯一家乡巴佬酒吧
Like I'm not here watching a redneck bar, officially.
福特探员昨晚见了卡蜜尔·贝尔
Agent Ford met last night with Camille Bell.
还有维纳斯·泰勒和薇莉·梅·马西斯
And Venus Taylor and Willie Mae Mathis.
她们给了我这个
It's where I got this.
那个卡蜜尔·贝尔真不好惹
That Camille Bell is formidable.
她...她们拜托我看看她们的案子
She... They've asked me to review their cases.
有人在查看这其中的明显相似吗
Is anyone examining the obvious similarities here?
六个相同社会经济背景的孩子
Six children of the same socioeconomic background,
在光天化日下被绑♥架♥
abducted in broad daylight.
这显然是同类受害人
It's clearly a homogenous victim pool.
那些母亲就希望你这么看
That's how the mothers are hoping you'll look at it.
把这些案子联♥系♥在一起
You know, by linking these, together,
不得不承认 她们得以
they've managed, to their credit,
让这些案件没能沦为悬案
to keep them from becoming cold cases.
但要靠证据把它们联♥系♥起来很牵强
But, I mean, it's a stretch to connect these through evidence.
你不觉得这么多
You don't think it's unusual
儿童谋杀案相继发生很不寻常吗
to have this many juvenile murders so close together?
每年平均发生八到十起儿童谋杀案
We average eight to ten child murders every year.
亚特兰大的谋杀率是全国第四高
Atlanta has the fourth highest murder rate in this country,
所以这些孩子 很遗憾
so these kids, sadly...
他们并不突出
they don't represent a blip.
就算数字不算超常
Even if the numbers aren't out of the norm,
但他们大都是身材消瘦的男性
the fact that most are male, of slight build...
这里可能出现了杀人狂
You might have a predator here.
一个地点发生了枪击和勒毙
Look, you got a shooting and a strangulation at one location.
十有八♥九♥ 这是毒品相关的
On good authority, this one's drug-related.
安琪·雷纳尔 唯一的性侵
Angel Lenair: the only sexual assault.
梅顿·哈维
Melton Harvey:
我们甚至无法靠他的尸骸推测死因
we couldn't even determine cause of death from his remains.
尤瑟夫·贝尔
And Yusef Bell...
勒毙
strangulation.
是个好孩子 让你心碎 但是
Sweet kid too. I mean, it just... It breaks your heart, but...
但老实说 我不觉得这些案子有关联
To be honest, I don't see a link in these cases.
我们发现连环杀手的作案手法未必总是一致的
We're finding MO isn't always consistent with serial killers,
我们也得把受害人特征视为一个迹象
and we have to look at victim type as a marker.
这个城市里符合这特征的潜在受害人很多
This city is full of potential victims that fit your pool.
很好找
I mean, easy pickings.
如果你想找个怪物 那是贫穷
Look, if you're lookin' for a monster, it's poverty.
这些孩子生长在危险的环境里
These kids are growing up vulnerable,
在高危情境下讨钱
scrounging for pennies in high-risk situations,
周围都是暴♥力♥ 有时他们自己家里也有暴♥力♥
surrounded by violence, sometimes in their own homes.
家庭服务部甚至有其中几人的档案
Family Services already had files on some of these.
还为调查重开过每一件案子
And they reopened every single one of them to investigate.
或许那些母亲只是想知道
Maybe the mothers just want to know
她们的孩子没有被忽略
their children aren't being ignored.
警方几乎没怎么跟她们联♥系♥
They've had almost no communication from police.
那些案子都还是在查案
Every single one of those cases is still active.
而黑人社区
And there's a historic distrust
和警♥察♥之间有历史性的不信任
between the black community and the police,
这也难怪
and rightly so.
政♥治♥问题很复杂
The politics are complicated.
巴尼
Barn...
有些人觉得在"新南方"受了冷落
Some people are feeling left behind in the "New South."
我们是首个选出了黑人市长的大南方城市
We're the first large Southern city to elect a black mayor.
这是进步
That's progress.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表