剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Think.
我想应该在家吧
I guess I was at home.
-有人跟你在一起吗 -没有
- Was anybody with you? - No.
那么在5月11日
So on May 11th,
威廉·巴雷特被勒死的时候
when William Barrett was being strangled to death,
你是一个人待在家里
you were home alone.
4月22日 吉米·雷·佩恩出去卖♥♥硬币
April 22nd: Jimmy Ray Payne went out to sell coins.
他的尸体在查特胡奇河被人发现
His body was found in the Chattahoochee
距离我们见面的地方不远
not far from where we met.
4月22日你在哪儿
Where were you on April 22nd?
那天是星期三吗
Is that a Wednesday?
-我应该出门了吧 -去哪儿了
- Guess I was out. - Out where?
工作 开车
Working. Driving.
-有人跟你一起吗 -估计没有
- Was anyone with you? - I doubt it.
好吧 继续
Okay, moving on.
3月30日 拉里·罗杰斯失踪了
March 30th: Larry Rogers went missing.
一星期后 有人发现了他的尸体 是被勒死的
He was found a week later, strangled.
我们在他的尸体上发现了地毯纤维和狗毛
On his body, we found carpet fibers and dog hair.
现在我们正在给你家的纤维制品
We're taking fiber samples from your home right now
还有希巴的狗毛取样
and hair samples from Sheba.
你有什么要说的吗
Anything you want to tell us?
3月30日下午你在哪儿 韦恩
Where were you on the afternoon of March 30th, Wayne?
提醒你一下 当时在下雨
And if it helps you remember, it was raining.
如果在下雨的话 我大概在看电视吧
If it's raining, uh, probably watchin' TV.
也可能在玩单人跳棋
Or maybe I'm playin' solitaire.
有谁能证明吗
Can anyone corroborate that?
证明玩单人跳棋吗
Corroborate solitaire?
-3月20日 埃迪·邓肯 -你要挨个问吗
- March 20th, Eddie Duncan... - We gonna do this for all of 'em?
除非你还有其他事想跟我们说
Unless there's something else you'd like to share?
你们都认为是韦恩·威廉姆斯杀了那些孩子吗
Y'all think Wayne Williams murdered all those kids?
拿出证据
Prove it.
否则就让我回家
Or I think I'll be going home.
这是谋杀指控 先生们
It's a murder charge, gentlemen,
你们无法确切将他和任一受害人
and you can't conclusively tie him
联♥系♥起来 不论死活
to a single victim, whether alive or dead.
你们唯一有的就是可能匹配的纤维化验结果
The only thing you've got is a possible fiber match,
在佐治亚 大陪审团最多只会把这
which no grand jury in Georgia is gonna consider
当做次要证据
more than circumstantial, at best.
-那还不足以逮捕他 -他没有不在场证明
- That's not enough to arrest him. - He had no alibi.
我们查遍了28个日期
We went through 28 dates,
他一个确凿的不在场证明都没有
not a single verifiable alibi.
谁能记住自己两星期前在做什么
Who can remember what they were doing two weeks ago,
更别说14个月前的事了
much less 14 months?
司法部的律师和州长都在给我施压
I've got attorneys from DOJ and the governor pressuring me.
不过他的测谎跟你们的审问一样无定论
But the man's polygraph was as inconclusive as your interview.
他出现了三次平线 这表明他说谎了
He flatlined three times. That indicates deceptive.
韦恩对什么事的反应都一样
Wayne didn't react differently to anything.
只有反♥社♥会♥者才会这样
Only sociopaths do that.
我们今晚的工作
As for our efforts this evening,
没能获得提出指控或实施抓捕
we've not obtained the necessary information
所需的必要信息
to charge or make an arrest,
所以我们不会公布此人的姓名
so we will not be releasing the name of this individual.
我们仍旧没有嫌疑人
We still have no suspect.
但我们一直默默付出努力 公众不知道而已
But we are always doing more than the public knows,
但我不能对任何
but I cannot comment
正在进行的调查发表评论
on any ongoing investigation we may be conducting.
我们正尽最大努力结束这场旷日持久的悲剧
We are doing our best to bring an end to this prolonged tragedy.
韦恩 过来 我们走
Wayne! Get over here. Let's go.
如果有进展 我们会通知大家的
If there are any developments, we'll keep you apprised.
布朗先生
Mr. Brown!
我给你送报纸来了
I brought you your paper.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不想看看吗
Don't you want to read it?
-不 -他们公布了那个人的名字和地址
- Oh, no. - They printed the man's name and address.
是有人泄露的
Somebody leaked this.
这是你们在查的人吗
This is your guy?
-是他吗 -我们认为是
- Is this him? - We believe so.
因为他看着不像...
Because he doesn't look like...
不像是会伤害别人的人
He doesn't look like he could hurt anybody.
-他的外表并不... -他们说他很聪明
- What he looks does not... - They said he was smart,
他有自己的广播电台 有自己的生意
he had his own radio station, owned his own business.
我知道看起来不太可能 但他与侧写非常吻合
I know it seems unlikely, but he fits every aspect of the profile.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们确信凶手是黑人男性 约二十到三十岁
We're very certain it was a black male, early 20s to early 30s,
-开某一类型的车 -就这样吗
- drives a certain type of car. - That's it?
每次亚特兰大发生罪案 所有警♥察♥都找这种人
That's what every cop in Atlanta looks for, for every crime.
-黑人男青年 -事情比你想的要复杂
- A young black man. - It's a little more complicated than that.
你查过打电♥话♥告诉你们哪里能找到尸体的那个人吗
Did you investigate the man who called saying where to find a body?
坦娅 那些来电者都是可悲的人 寻求...
Tanya, those calls were made by sad people looking for...
居然不只一个吗
There was more than one?
你问过他们吗
Well... Well, did you ask them?
你可有好好看过每天都出门找小男孩的男人
Did you even bother to look at the men who go out every day
都是什么人
looking for young boys?
这些孩子可能认识那些男人
Men these boys might have known?
可能上过他们的车
Might have gotten into their car?
-坦娅 这个人... -"吻合"
- Tanya, this guy... - "Fits."
如果你那么肯定是他 怎么还没逮捕他
If you're so sure he fits, how come you haven't arrested him?
-因为这会毁了他这一辈子 -要遵守程序
- Because this is going to ruin his life. - There are procedures.
我并没有肯定地说 29个都是他杀的
I'm not saying, unequivocally, he did all 29,
-但我知道有些是他杀的 -要是你错了呢
- but I know he did some of them. - What if you're wrong?
-我没有 -就因为他是黑人吗
- I'm not. - Because he's black?
就因为他开的车对得上吗
Because he drives some kind of car?
你能不能进来说
Would you like to come inside?
不 我不进去
No, I would not.
但我应该恭喜你 福特探员
But I should congratulate you, Agent Ford.
我猜你们来这儿就是为了找个合适的黑人顶罪
I guess y'all came here to find a brother to fit the bill,
现在你们找到了
and find one, you did.
亚特兰大杀人魔身份曝光
到处都有记者
There were reporters everywhere.
记得吗 他们也查到了水管工的名字
Remember, they got the plumber's name.
但他们没有管他叫"亚特兰大杀人魔"
But they didn't call him the "Atlanta Monster."
有人泄了密 因为某种原因
Somebody leaked it. For a reason.
这绝对会让他坐立不安
It'll definitely make him sweat.
该死的
Fuck me.
第五频道
-他往外张望过几次 -好几次
- How many times has he peeked out? - A few.
在数摄影机的数量
Countin' the cameras.
在这里清静之前 他不会更多地露面的
We're not gonna see much more of him until this dies down.
局里说今早有个年轻人来提供情报
Station said we had a walk-in this morning, young guy.
情报热♥线♥被打爆了
The tip lines have been flooded.
突然间所有人都见过韦恩
Suddenly everybody's seen Wayne,
他们都有料要爆
they all got something to tell,
只要他们能得到赏金
long as they're in line for a reward.
但这个人可能值得我们花时间
But this guy may be worth our time.
我们去跟他谈谈
Let's go talk to him.
早上好
Morning.
你们都准备好了吗
Y'all ready?
这是我的简历
Here's a copy of my résumé.
每个人都拿一份
Everybody take one.
规矩就是不准播出我的脸
The rules are nobody shows my face.
如果你们都同意 那就进来
If y'all agree to that, come on in.
我们的大才子很懂得如何左右舆♥论♥
Our Renaissance man knows how to get in front of a story.
我们...
Let's, uh...
是你杀了那些孩子吗 韦恩
Did you kill those children, Wayne?
不 不是我
No, I did not.
那为什么你是嫌疑人
Then why are you a suspect?
我在詹姆斯·杰克逊林荫路桥被联调局拦下
I got stopped by the FBI at the James Jackson Parkway Bridge.
他们问我往河里扔了什么
They asked me what I'd dropped in the river.
我说"什么也没扔"
I said, "Nothing."
从那时起 他们就一直跟踪我
Ever since then, they've been following me.
-毫无理由吗 -他们自有理由啦
- For no reason? - Oh, they got their reasons.
他们迫切想将这些谋杀案归咎于某人
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表