剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Helter Skelter wasn't even Manson's idea?
跟名字一样都是借来的
As borrowed as the name.
他是个骗子
He's a fraud.
但问题还没解决
Still, the question remains,
这样的人是怎么
how does a guy like that...
让这样的孩子们
get kids like that...
做出这种事
to do that?
有注意到他行为上的改变吗 比如自♥慰♥
Have you noticed any changes in his behavior, self-soothing?
没有
Not at all.
你会读书给他听吗 坦奇太太
Do you read to him, Mrs. Tench?
他喜欢听《大红狗克里弗》
He likes Clifford the Big Red Dog.
运动呢 坦奇先生
Sports, Mr. Tench?
他会骑自行车
He rides his bike.
-快能摆脱辅助轮了 -但没参与团队运动
- Almost off training wheels. - But no team sports.
没有
No.
他难过时会怎么做
What does he do when he's upset?
他不怎么喜欢讲话 但是
He's not a big talker, but...
如果他需要什么总会来找我们
he always comes to us if he needs anything.
他上的是公立学校
And he attends the public school?
是的
Yes.
没有特殊教♥育♥部♥门
Which has no special education department?
-没有 -没有 我们从没觉得
- No. - No, we've never felt
他需要那种...
he needed that kind of...
布莱恩只是害羞
Brian's just shy.
知道了
I see.
你们怎么处理他不好的行为
How do you handle bad behavior?
没什么特别的
Nothing extraordinary.
让他回房♥间反省 常规的做法
Sent to his room, the usual thing.
体罚呢
Corporal punishment?
-从没有过 -没有
- Never. - No.
你们家中有武器吗
Do you have a weapon in the house?
我的枪放在办公室
I keep my gun in my office.
房♥门是锁上的吗
And you keep it locked?
一直都是
At all times.
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩 过来
Brian, come here.
这位是利兰小姐
This is Miss Leland.
叫我利兰女士
Ms. Leland.
你好 布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
小布 不如你先进去看一会书
Bri, why don't you go inside and read some Clifford?
我马上就进去
I'll be right in.
去吧
Go on.
他会躲着你吗
Does he avoid you?
他这几周过得不顺
He's had a tough few weeks.
利兰女士 我们很爱布莱恩
Ms. Leland, we love Brian.
他也许是领养的孩子 但他也是我们的心肝
He may be adopted, but he's our baby.
当然了 坦奇太太
Of course he is, Mrs. Tench.
下次见面 我需要他的出生证明
At our next appointment, I'll need the birth certificate,
他的病历 以及所有的成绩单
his medical records, and all school reports.
这些材料解释了所有流程
These explain the process.
很基本的儿童安全指南
Basic child safety guidelines.
我会定期进行突击拜访观察
I'll be stopping by periodically, unannounced, to observe.
我们需要为他在这个环境中的表现
We need to establish a baseline
确立一个基线
for how he behaves in this environment
来评估他的进步
to evaluate his progress.
这样我们就可以决定是否需要进行调整
Then we can determine whether adjustments need to be made.
什么样的调整
What kind of adjustments?
要观察一段时间后才能确定
We won't know until we've spent some time.
你们和莫里茨医生的预约在每周五
Your appointments with Dr. Moritz will be every Friday.
二位都需要到场
You'll both need to attend.
没问题
Of course.
我们会把建议写进报告
We'll submit regular reports to the commonwealth attorney
定期上交给联邦检察官
with our recommendations.
最后 将由他做出下一步的所有决定
Ultimately, he'll make all decisions moving forward.
再见
We'll see you.
会再见的
Yes, you will.
我们也会这样
We do the exact same thing.
什么样
What's that?
检查犯罪现场
Walk the crime scene.
不要在她面前太松懈了
Don't get too comfortable around her.
她不是我们的朋友
She's not our friend.
加州 瓦卡维尔
停车
Hold it!
-联调局 -谢谢
- FBI. - Thank you.
你还想要签名
You hoping for an autograph?
是为了做研究
It's research.
你别还没进去就已经兴奋到湿了
Try not to moisten yourself before you get inside.
得等一会了
It's gonna be a bit of a wait.
他不愿出牢房♥
He's refusing to come out of his cell.
惊到我了
I'm stunned.
-坎伯有空吗 -我可以查查
- Any chance Kemper's available? - I can check.
不 不要坎伯
No! Not Kemper.
我们是来见曼森的
We came to see Manson.
-我们等他出来 -比尔 没事的
- We'll wait him out. - Bill, I'll be fine.
你得问坎伯回到罪案现场的事
You need to ask Kemper about returning
为了BTK的案子
to the scene of the crime, for BTK.
我们知道他回去过 他告诉过我们
We know he did that. He told us.
但我们得弄清楚原因
But we need to know why.
我不会有事的
I will be fine.
再说了 要是曼森知道
Besides, how's Manson gonna feel
我们去找坎伯了会有何想法
when he finds out we're talking to Kemper?
这些人都彼此嫉妒
These guys are all jealous of each other.
因为使用理性
For the use of reason
《七洞穴》 卡尔顿·库恩著
是为了证明那些隐晦的欲望是正当的
is to justify the obscure desires
是它们推动了我们的行为
that move our conduct,
冲动 激♥情♥
impulses, passions,
偏见和愚蠢
prejudice, and follies.
先生们
Gentlemen.
真没想到
What a surprise.
-比尔 -艾德
- Bill. - Ed.
霍顿
Holden.
很高兴见到你 艾德
Good to see you, Ed.
请坐
Have a seat.
你知道霍顿在我住院时
Do you know that Holden came to see me
来看我了吗
when I was in the hospital?
知道
I'm aware.
这对我真的意义重大
It really meant a lot to me.
朋友间就该如此 对吗
That's what friends are for, right?
你们为曼森而来的吧
So, Manson, huh?
消息传得很快
Word travels fast.
那种事很难瞒得了
It's hard to keep something like that quiet.
查尔斯拉个屎大家都会知道
Everybody knows when Charlie takes a shit.
如果你还没听说 他也会告诉你
And if you haven't heard, he'll tell you all about it.
即使是别人帮他拉的屎
Even if somebody else took the shit for him.
-是啊 -他没干过
- Right. - He's never done that.
他根本不知道个中滋味
Doesn't know what it's like.
你是说他不值得我们关注吗
You're saying he's not worth our attention?
这场"骚乱"已经被过度神话了
The "Mayhem" has been copiously mythologized.
如果你们真的想弄清楚事发经过
If you really want to understand how that all went down,
应该去找泰克斯
you should talk to Tex.
-那个典型美国人的小卒 -对
- The all-American pawn? - Yeah.
-你说的应该就是他 比尔 -我们会记住的
- I'm sure you're right, Bill. - We'll keep that in mind.
但我们不是来聊曼森的
But we didn't come here to talk about Manson.
那你们想聊些什么
What did you want to talk about?
你 艾德
You, Ed.
我想问问你之前说过的一件事
I wanted to ask you about something you said a while back.
你说你会重回受害者被害的地点
About revisiting the sites of your victims.
你为什么要那样做
Why did you do that?
在谋杀现场 我能重新体验杀人经历
Well, at the murder site, I could relive the experience.
感受到当时的快♥感♥
Feel the same elation,
那种无与伦比的宣泄感
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表