剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
你真要一周三天留下霍顿一人
You're going to leave Holden alone three days a week?
他本就要一人在那里待到周一了
He's down there on his own till Monday as it is.
甘恩要我去参加局长度假
Gunn wants me at the directors' retreat.
上次你们在一起 他还害你们
I mean, last time he managed to get you tossed out,
被赶走了呢
and you were with him.
我会联♥系♥吉姆·巴尼
I'll call Jim Barney.
叫他在我到之前做霍顿的僚机
Ask him to be Holden's wingman till I get there.
就三天
It's three days.
是啊
Exactly.
南茜
Nance?
在这里 天啊
Back here! Jeez.
要吃饭吗 有意面和一只鸡腿
Want some dinner? There's spaghetti and one chicken leg.
不 我累坏了
No, I'm bushed.
小布怎么样了
How's Bri?
他很好
He's fine.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
好极了
Super.
怎么说
How super?
挺好的 把那个包递给我
It was fine. Um, hand me that bag.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么糟吗
Is it that bad?
这周三次了
Three times this week.
如果他今晚再尿 我就丢掉
If he wets again tonight, I'm throwing them out.
我买♥♥了便宜的
I got cheapies.
天啊 布莱恩上次尿床还是...
Jesus. Brian hasn't wet the bed for...
三年五个月前
Three years and five months.
相信我 我记得
Believe me, I remember.
今天我看到他在玩婴儿时期的玩具
Today I found him playing with his baby toys.
浴缸三人
Three Men in a Tub.
就好像他在倒♥退♥
It's like he's going backwards.
他正开始独♥立♥起来了呢
Just when he was getting some independence.
突然间 我又要训练他上厕所了
Suddenly, I'm potty training again.
我们明天去跟莫里茨博士谈谈
Let's talk to Dr. Moritz tomorrow.
-或许这是过程的一部分 -我还没给你打包行李
- Maybe it's part of the process. - Oh, I haven't packed you yet.
但你的西装干洗好了
But your suit's back from the cleaners.
没事 我来收拾 你别操心了
It's okay. I'll pack. Don't worry about it.
你今天跟甘恩谈过了吗
Oh, have you spoken to Gunn today?
比尔 你得休假
Bill, you need to take time off.
布莱恩需要你 我需要你帮忙
Brian needs you. I need help with him.
亲爱的 我今天刚得知
Honey, I just found out today:
度假之后 我就得去亚特兰大
after the retreat, I have to go to Atlanta.
我们开始调查那里的谋杀案了
We've opened an investigation into the murders there.
我没得选
I don't have a choice.
好吧
Okay.
我每周四晚会回来
Look, I'm coming home every Thursday night
好赴周五的约
for the Friday appointments.
我待一周末
I'll stay all weekend.
-每周如此 -我说好了
- Every week. - I said okay.
你说你也没办法 所以
You say there's nothing you can do, so...
那就这么决定了
the decision's been made.
我最大的不满是我不能去乔弗里酒吧
My biggest complaint is I can't get to the Joffrey.
纽约 里克斯岛
但监狱让我戒了瘾
But prison dried me out.
我每天喝两瓶伏特加 喝到丢了工作
I was draining two bottles of vodka a day till I lost my job.
你之前是放射科技术员
You were a radiology technician.
然后成了色情影院的引座员
Until I was an usher in a porn theater.
现在我戒瘾了 每天工作
Now I'm sober, work out every day.
他们一般都不管我
And mostly they leave me unsupervised.
我其实还希望有更多的管教呢
Actually, I'd appreciate a little more discipline.
你怎么认识阿迪森·维瑞尔的
How did you meet Addison Verrill?
坐在铁砧酒吧的吧台
Sitting at the bar at The Anvil.
我们一起嗑药
We were doing poppers.
开始谈色情片
Started talking porn.
他什么都看过 很喜欢好的那些
He knew them all. Appreciated the good ones.
好的那些
Good ones?
谁都会对着两个人的活塞运动
Anybody can roll a camera on a piece of muscle
拍摄
plowing some bottom raw.
我在隧♥道♥酒吧还能看到直播呢
I can catch that live at The Tunnel.
但让一切以合适的节奏发生
But there's an art to letting things happen
是一种艺术
in the right rhythm.
找到那暴♥力♥的情感纽带
Finding that bond in violence.
你看色情片吗
You watch any porn?
暴♥力♥的情感纽带
Bonding in violence.
你更喜欢这样跟人产生情感共鸣吗
Is that how you prefer to relate to people?
在比较深的层次上 或许吧
On a deeper level, probably.
-爱是暴♥力♥的 性是暴♥力♥的 -是吗
- Love is violence. Sex is violence. - Is it?
所有交互都是暴♥力♥的 只是尺度不同
Every interaction is violence, it's just a matter of scale.
我们想感受到多少
How much of something do we want to feel?
当你的情人突然抓住你的手时
Does it feel good when your lover takes your hand
感觉好吗
and you didn't expect it?
他抓住你的乳♥头♥时感觉更美妙吗
Does it feel better when he grabs your nipples?
或是扭动它时
Twists them?
阿迪森怎么看待暴♥力♥的
What did Addison think about violence?
很喜欢
Full into it.
从他喜欢的片子 说的话 我能看出来
The films he liked, the things he said. I could tell.
所以你才选了他吗
Is that why you picked him?
-不 我们彼此选择 -但他是你的型
- No, we pick each other, don't we? - But he was your type.
不 并不是
No, not really.
我一般不喜欢娘炮
Usually, I don't like swishes.
他们给我们招来了坏名声
They give us all a bad name.
阿迪森在酒吧里招蜂引蝶
Addison was holding court at the bar.
他可以跟任何人走 但他选了我
He could've left with anyone, but he stuck with me.
那很好
That was nice.
你跟他回他公♥寓♥时
When you went back to his apartment,
就已经决定要杀他了吗
had you already decided to kill him?
不
No.
我们抽了大♥麻♥ 喝了点他的威士忌
We smoked some weed. Drank some of his Scotch.
疯狂做♥爱♥
Had lots of sex.
他喜欢粗暴 他们就是这样确认了我
He liked it rough. That's how they knew it was me.
我打给那记者时
When I called that reporter,
我说出了沙发和地毯上全是植物油
I told him the couch and rug were covered in Crisco.
警方当时还不知道那是什么呢
Police hadn't figured out what it was.
之后呢
What happened after?
我还嗨着
I hadn't come down yet.
他问我想不想要个大♥麻♥烟卷
He asked me if I wanted a joint.
我拿煎锅打了他 然后捅死了他
I hit him with a skillet, and then I stabbed him.
那对你是性奋体验的自然结果吗
Was that the natural conclusion of an arousal experience for you?
你们"粗暴"的性♥爱♥
The "rough" sex that you had,
是越来越强烈的吗
did it build in intensity?
-是... -是啊
- Was... - Sure.
你总想有个宣泄口
You always wanna have somewhere to go.
痛苦是种释放
Pain is the release.
恐惧...是关键
The fear... that's what you want to play with.
杀阿迪森是性暴♥力♥的延伸吗
So, was killing Addison an extension of the sexual violence?
不 我们当时都结束了
No, we were done.
累坏了
Wore ourselves out.
你只能坚持一段时间
You can only go for so long.
那你为什么杀了他
Then why did you kill him?
那不是...
It... It wasn't a...
他的真心行为
soul act for him.
我想要真正的共鸣
I was looking for real connection.
你曾在铁砧酒吧
Was The Anvil
找到过真正的共鸣吗
a place that you had found a real connection before?
没有
No.
但总有那么一刻
But there's always that moment...
有些东西可以变成真正的共鸣
where something might turn into the real thing.
但就是没有
It just didn't.
我们都想要那个
That's what we're all looking for.
共鸣
Connection.
你出去时 是主 还是奴
When you went out, were you a dominant or a submissive?
-在当时 我完全是主 -当时
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表