剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
但在这段时间里
But in that time,
你挺身而出 拥护大胆的新观点
you went out on a limb and championed bold, new ideas.
在你的支持下
With your support,
我们揭开了恶魔的面纱
we've lifted the mask from evil
窥视罪犯的思想
and are peering into the very mind of the criminal.
我们小组感谢你
Our little unit thanks you...
长官
sir.
长官
Sir!
福特探员
Agent Ford.
我就想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know...
我在里面说的话都发自肺腑
I meant what I said in there.
我相信你 福特探员
I'm sure you did, Agent Ford.
你还好吗 长官
Are you okay, sir?
嗯 只是在考虑明天
Yeah. Just thinkin' about tomorrow.
退休的第一天
First day of retirement.
你从自己的派对上偷偷溜走了
You're practically sneaking out of your own party.
我感觉...
I just feel like...
我迫不及待想知道你的感受
Oh, I can't wait to hear how you feel!
你个傲慢自大 追逐私利的傻♥逼♥
You arrogant, self-serving twerp.
我♥干♥了27年
I put in 27 years.
才从协助探员爬到现在的位子
Went from brick agent to corner office,
可我却要离开我为之奋斗的一切
and I'm leaving everything I worked for
你们给我的生涯蒙上了污点
with the giant stain of you all over it.
-长官 我... -你真以为我想退休吗
- Sir, I... - Do you honestly believe I'm retiring?
你个自负的小混♥蛋♥
You vainglorious little shit.
我是被迫退休的 因为总有人得为你背锅
I'm being forced out because somebody has to take the fall
你不服从上级 鲁莽冲动 缺乏判断力
for your insubordination, reckless lack of judgment,
且虚荣自负
and titanic vanity.
那件事 我承担全责
I took complete responsibility for...
你真的不可理喻
You really are incredible.
你刚才那番诚挚发言只是演戏吗
Is all of that fresh-scrubbed earnestness just an act?
还是你真看不到你造成的破坏
Or are you truly oblivious to the wreckage you leave in your wake?
我撑过了战争
I survived a war,
巴尔的摩的街道和胡佛
the streets of Baltimore, and Hoover.
到头来却栽在你手上吗
And I'm finally being finished off by you?
什么
What?
天 你真是个孬种
Jesus. You really are a pussy.
长官
Sir!
还以为你忘了你的女伴了
I thought you'd forgotten your date.
这么多年了怎么可能忘
Not after all these years.
比尔 派对很棒
Bill, wonderful party!
-我们的荣幸 长官 -不 是我的荣幸
- Our pleasure, sir. - No, the pleasure was mine.
我会永远铭记的
I will always remember it.
我跟佩吉说如果你碍手碍脚
I told Peg that if you get underfoot,
她可以把你送到我这来
she has permission to send you to me
让我羞辱你的高尔夫球技
for the worst round of golf of your life.
我会记住的
I'll keep it in mind.
我们会想你的 长官 你走了一切都不再一样
We're gonna miss you, sir. It won't be the same.
我想你会发现什么都没变
Oh, I think you'll find it's always the same.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表