剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
Holden doesn't know.
我能理解
I understand.
他们好像无聊透了
They look critically bored.
我们还是进去吧
We should get back in there.
再不救场就来不及了
Perform life support.
比尔 我还是偷偷先走好了
You know, Bill, I think that I just might sneak out.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
温迪
Wendy.
希望我没吓着你
I hope I didn't frighten you off.
我很想继续跟你聊天 要不找个安静点的地方
I'd love for us to finish our talk, maybe somewhere quieter.
谢谢 但是我有点不太舒服
thank you, but I'm actually not feeling very well.
我可以送你回家
I'd love to drive you home.
-我坚持 -我自己开车没问题
- I insist. - I'm perfectly fine to drive.
那至少让我送你出门吧
Well, at least let me see you out.
不用了 沃伦 我自己出去就好
No, Warren, I'm going to see myself out.
我坚持
I insist.
怀曼刚邀请你在年度局长级度假上发言
Wyman's invited you to speak at the annual directors' retreat.
我替你接受了
I accepted for you.
在一个特别好的乡村俱乐部
A spectacular country club:
可以打双向飞碟 高尔夫
skeet, golf.
不带妻子
No wives.
而且还能跟局长面对面交流
And it's face time with the director.
这是今晚聚会的目的吗 长官
That's what we were hoping for tonight, sir?
小姐 给他一杯酒
Miss. Let's get this man a drink.
他应得的
He's earned it.
你能让霍顿放松一点吗
Think you can get Holden to loosen up a little?
嫌犯生活里发生的大事
Events in a suspect's life.
我们发现大多都来自
We've found a high incidence
破碎的家庭 被家人忽视
of broken homes and neglected families...
我搭档刚才有没有提到理查德·斯派克
Did my partner tell you about Richard Speck?
没有
No.
斯派克走进来
So Speck comes in,
我们发现他手里捧了个东西
and we see he's got something in his hands.
-喂 -霍顿
- Hello? - Hey, Holden.
亚特兰大刚来消息
News from Atlanta.
吉姆 说吧
Jim. Tell me.
又发现一具尸体 又是被勒毙
Another body, another strangulation.
多大
How old?
12岁
Twelve.
克里福德·琼斯
Clifford Jones.
他当时在捡罐子换零钱给他姨妈付洗衣费
He was collecting cans for change so his aunt could do laundry.
光天化日下
Broad daylight.
他是第十三起了
He's number 13.
每晚你沉睡时 我都在毁灭世界 查尔斯·曼森
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表