剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
鉴证科在房♥子和卡车里都一无所获
Forensics got nothin' at the house or from the truck.
我们遇到了瓶颈
We're stuck.
目前是这样
For now.
见到你总是很高兴 加兰
Always nice to see you, Garland.
探员
Agent.
真有"风度"
Pure class.
-先报道突发新闻... -他通过了是吗
- We start with breaking news... - He passed, huh?
当局向我们透露...
Authorities tell us...
我们都知道这代表不了什么
We both know that means nothing.
在我们审问乡巴佬兄弟的时候
And while we were questioning the Hayseed brothers,
迪卡布警方在树林里发现了第20位受害者
DeKalb PD pulled number 20 out of the woods.
-警方认为那是... -该死的
- It's believed to be that of... - Goddamn it.
一周前刚刚失踪的
12-year-old Patrick Baltazar
12岁的帕特里克·巴尔塔萨
who disappeared only one week ago.
有消息人士向本台证实
A source confirmed to Channel Five
警方在尸体上找到了纤维证据
that police have found fiber evidence on the body.
该死 纤维
Shit. Fibers.
目前实验室在六具尸体上发现了地毯纤维
The lab has found carpet fibers on six so far.
但我们从未公布过这一信息
But we've never released that information.
现在他知道我们可以从尸体上获得证据
Now he knows we can retrieve evidence from the bodies.
他会改变作案手法
He'll change his MO.
是的
Yeah.
问题是如何改变
How is the question.
南茜
Nancy?
在外面
Out back.
南茜
Hey, Nance.
我在想沙发的事
I was thinking about the couch.
沙发
The couch?
留着它没多大意义
There's not much point in keeping it.
我们需要新沙发吗
Do we need a new couch?
我们搬来这的时候买♥♥的它
We got it when we moved in.
没有必要为了这种东西花钱请人来搬
There's no point in paying movers for something like that.
我以为我们聊过这事了
I thought we talked about that.
我们决定了要等到这个学年结束
We decided to wait until the school year's over.
是你决定的
You decided.
他今天洗澡的时候
He was in the bath today.
有那么一刻 一切就好像从前那样
And for a minute, it was just like it used to be.
我帮他洗头发
I was washing his hair,
而他在玩他那艘小破船
he was playing with that stupid boat of his.
我忘了他做过的事
I forgot what he'd done.
某个瞬间 世界只剩下我和我可爱的儿子
And for a minute, it was just me and my beautiful boy.
我抱他出来
I got him out.
用毛巾包裹着他
Wrapped him in a towel.
开始梳他的头发
Started brushing his hair.
我看到了我们
And I saw us.
在镜子里的样子
In the mirror.
我们两个
The two of us.
洗澡时的样子
Bath time.
我当时深深松了一口气
And I was so relieved.
松了一口气
Relieved?
因为意识到他不是我亲生的
Relieved that he wasn't really mine.
他的身体不是我的身体孕育出来的
His body didn't come from my body.
这一切都不是我的错
None of it was my fault.
你今天去接他放学
You need to pick him up today.
好
Okay.
给他做晚餐 哄他睡觉
Make him dinner, put him to bed.
我可以做到
I can do that.
我要出去了
I'm going out.
去哪里
Where?
也许去商场吧 我不确定
To the mall, maybe. I'm not sure.
-你会回来吃晚饭吗 -我不知道 比尔
- Will you be home for dinner? - I don't know, Bill.
搞定 我在欧姆尼酒店订了一间会议室
Good to go. I've got a conference room at the Omni.
签好的工作令 一个订单号♥ 一份竞标书
A signed work order, a PO number, a vendor's bid.
-福特探员 -嗯
- Agent Ford. - Yes.
不到四天就是音乐会了
The concert's in less than four days.
就算赶进度 我们也很难及时打印出来
Even on a rush, we'd barely get these printed in time.
-什么 -光是要相关辖区同意
- What? - We're looking at another
也至少需要三个工作日
three business days just to canvass the jurisdictions.
抱歉 但你来不及了
I'm sorry, but you're too late.
-你是说完全没可能... -对
- You're saying there's no possibility of... - Nope.
这点时间没办法 抱歉
Not in this time frame. Sorry.
如果你有其他事需要我帮忙...
If I can help with anything else, though...
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls! Come on!
接着
Here, catch.
好的 快来
All right, guys. Come on.
走吧
Let's go!
今天上学怎么样
How was school?
还是跟平时一样吗
Same old, same old, huh?
有作业吗
You have any homework?
好吧
Okay.
要不这样
How about...
咱们俩
you and I...
去冒个险吧
take a little adventure?
好吃吗
How is it?
我爸以前总带我去吃冰淇淋
My dad used to take me for ice cream.
钓完鱼之后就会去
Right after we'd go fishin'.
我跟你讲过吗
I ever tell you that?
我爸带我去钓鱼的事
How my dad took me fishin'?
我们家附近有座湖 大概一小时车程
There was a lake about an hour from our house.
我们大概五点就会起床
We'd get up early, around 5:00 a.M.
我还记得我钓到第一条鱼的样子
I remember the first fish I caught.
那时候我也差不多你这么大
Must have been about your age.
我以前从来没钓到过
I'd never caught anything before.
当时它挣扎着想走
He was just flappin' away.
那条鱼死了吗
Did the fish die?
最后死了
Eventually.
布莱恩
Brian...
我们一直没聊之前发生的事
you and I have never talked about what happened.
我很难想象这一切对你来说
So I can only guess how confusing and strange
有多奇怪和费解
this all must be for you.
但我无法确切知道
But I don't know...
因为你不跟我说
because you won't talk to me.
我不知道你是很生气
I don't know if you're mad...
还是很难过
or sad.
我需要知道你还好
I need to know that you're okay.
或者并不好 但我需要知道
Or whatever it is, I just need to know.
因为我现在觉得很害怕 布莱恩
Because this scares the shit out of me, Brian.
我不想害怕
And I don't want to be afraid.
谢谢 谢谢亚特兰大的所有人
Thank you. Thank you, Atlanta.
我们爱你们
We love you, Atlanta.
他在这里 他一定在
He's here. He has to be.
我们希望花一些时间
We'd like to take a moment
来致敬我们听众中几位很特别的成员
to recognize some very special members of our audience.
世界各地的人 都为她们祈祷过
From all around the world, we've prayed for them,
与她们一起痛心过
anguished with them.
请和我们一起
Join us in showing them
让她们感受到来自全世界的爱和支持
how much the world supports and loves them.
敬这些坚强而伟大的母亲
To these wonderful, strong mothers.
-就像西西弗斯 -失去孩子...
- It's like Sisyphus. - To lose a child...
把石球推上山 再看着它滚下来
Push the ball up the hill, watch it roll back down.
我们不能任这件事无人理睬 无人问津
We cannot let this go unheeded or unanswered.
可我们要怎么工作
How are we supposed to do anything?
我们做咨♥询♥ 提建议 但我们无法实际去做事
We advise, we consult, but we can't actually do anything.
我们就这样坐视孩子们被杀害后再被扔进树林吗
We're just watching kids get butchered and thrown into the woods.
-霍顿 -什么
- Holden. - What?
-你们无边的力量 -闭嘴
- Your incredible strength. - Shut up.
我知道他在这里 在这栋楼里
I know he's here, in this building.
而我们却什么都没做
And we didn't do a goddamn thing.
-正义必胜 -我们努力过了
- Justice will prevail. - We tried.
-我受够努力了 -荣耀终将赢过黑暗
- I'm sick of trying. - Honorable people will triumph over evil.
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表