剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
I take classes.
在社区大学上课
Well, took classes at the community college,
亚特兰大理工
Atlanta Tech.
再10个学分就能拿到酒店管理证书了
Ten credits away from my Associate's. Hospitality Management.
恭喜
Congrats.
快了 我在攒钱好回去完成学业
Almost. I'm saving up before I go back and finish.
不想贷款 那样欠债太多
Don't wanna take out loans, be in a whole lot of debt, you know.
所以我才开这辆老车 省钱
It's why I drive this old thing. It's cost effective.
很明智
Sounds smart.
你研究杀人累犯多久了
How long have you been studying multiple murderers?
也就最近才开始
Only recently.
是匡提科的新部门
It's a brand-new unit at Quantico.
你做的事听上去很重要
Well, it sounds important, what you're doing.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们到了 -似乎关门了
- Here we are. - Looks closed.
走吧
Let's go.
帕斯卡餐馆
厄尼
Ernie.
这是福特探员
This is Agent Ford.
-霍顿 -这是我亲戚
- Holden. - This is my cousin.
-你这么年轻会是联调局的 -厄尼
- You look kind of young for FBI. - Ernie.
-别 别听他瞎说 -有其他人说过
- Stop it. Don't listen to him. - It happens.
他们坐在后面
They're sitting in the back there.
去吧 我给你备好一盘端过去
Go on ahead. I'll make you a plate and bring it over to you.
"他们"
"They"?
谢谢你们等我们
Thank you all so much for waiting.
抱歉我们迟了
Sorry we're late.
他就是我们等着见的联调局探员吗
Is that the FBI we've been waiting to meet?
对 这是特别探员霍顿·福特
Yes, ma'am. This is Special Agent Holden Ford.
-特别探员福特 -叫我霍顿吧
- Special Agent Ford... - Holden, please.
这是薇莉·梅·马西斯太太
This is Mrs. Willie Mae Mathis,
维纳斯·泰勒太太和卡蜜尔·贝尔太太
Miss Venus Taylor, and Mrs. Camille Bell.
福特探员
Agent Ford...
霍顿
Holden.
他只会在这里住一晚
He'll only be in town for one night,
所以你们肯定想跟他谈谈
so I'm sure you all would like to talk to him.
你坐下吧 好好享用厄尼做的饭吧
Why don't you sit down and enjoy the plate Cousin Ernest set,
别放凉了
before it get cold?
谢谢 看上去很好吃
Thank you. This looks delicious.
你听说...
So you heard...
亚特兰大的事了
what's been happening here in Atlanta?
没有
No.
可不是我们没努力
Not for lack of trying.
我们的电♥话♥没人接 我们的问题不受重视
Our calls aren't answered, our questions ignored.
请跟我说吧
Well, please tell me.
特别探员福特 你在联调局做什么
What is it you do, Special Agent Ford of the FBI?
霍顿在一个很重要的部门工作
Well, Holden's with a very important office,
他处理你们那样的案件
and he handles cases just like y'all's.
告诉她们你跟我说的话
Tell 'em what you told me.
我是行为科学部的
I'm with the Behavioral Science Unit,
这是联调局的一个精英部门
a select division of the bureau.
我研究连环杀手
I study serial killers.
也就是会连续杀多人的杀人犯
That is, killers who murder multiple victims.
比如山姆之子
For instance, people like Son of Sam.
你抓到了山姆之子吗
You caught Son of Sam?
-没有 -但是你们部的人抓到的
- No. - But someone in your unit did?
不是 女士 我说我们研究山姆之子
No, ma'am. I said we study Son of Sam
好抓到类似他的人
to catch others like him.
-你们听说过吉恩·德维尔 -是的
- You've heard of Gene Devier? - I have.
霍顿抓到了他
Well, Holden caught him.
你多大了 福特探员
How old are you, Agent Ford?
我快30了
I'm almost 30.
他不行的
He won't do us any good.
没人会听他的
No one will listen to him.
谢谢你来一趟 福特探员
Thank you for coming here, Agent Ford.
-没人会听我的 -拜托 贝尔太太
- No one will listen to me? - Please? Mrs. Bell...
这是我女儿
This is my daughter.
安琪
Angel.
她去了个朋友家过夜
She slept over at a friend's house.
她们打算看电视
They were gonna watch TV.
她可喜欢《杰斐逊一家》了
She loves The Jeffersons.
生前喜欢
Loved.
安琪没回家
Angel didn't come home.
我报了警 他们说 等几天吧
I called the police. They said give it a couple days.
等几天
Give it a couple of days?
在坎伯顿路的林子附近
Near the woods over on Campbellton Road.
他们在那里发现了她的尸体
That's where they found the body.
我很遗憾 泰勒女士
I'm so sorry for your loss, Miss Taylor.
我儿子
My son...
杰弗里才11岁
My Jeffrey is 11.
杰弗里
Jeffrey...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那女人
That woman...
是个勇士
is a warrior.
打三份工
Works three jobs,
照顾六个孩子
takes care of six kids.
她经历了太多痛苦
She has seen too much pain.
她丈夫是个守夜人
Her husband was a watchman.
执勤时遭遇抢劫被打死了
Shot dead during a robbery while on duty.
我能做什么 贝尔太太
What can I do, Mrs. Bell?
我儿子尤瑟夫上的是邓巴小学
My son Yusuf was at Dunbar Elementary.
他是20个进入天才班的学生之一
He was one of 20 students enrolled in gifted classes there.
他是个好孩子
He was a good boy.
四岁时 尤瑟夫就能
At age four, Yusuf could quote you
凭记忆背出金博士的《我有个梦想》演讲
Dr. King's "I Have A Dream" speech from memory.
那孩子很聪明
Very clever, that child.
我们的邻居 尤拉女士
Miss Eula, our neighbor,
拜托他去瑞茜杂货店
she asked if he'd run down to Reese's Grocery
帮她带鼻烟回来
to pick her up some snuff.
尤瑟夫 像安琪一样 再没回来
Yusuf, like Angel, never came back.
葬礼上 来了好多人
At the funeral, a whole lot of people showed up.
包括市长
Even the mayor.
但没人去问 一个九岁男孩的尸体
But nobody asked how the body of a nine-year-old boy
怎么会被塞进一个维修口
gets stuffed in a maintenance trap,
那就是一所废弃学校水泥墙上的一个洞
a hole in the concrete of an abandoned school,
尤瑟夫就那样惨死
the way Yusuf's had.
这些无法想象的问题没有答案
There are no answers to questions you can't even conceive.
我们周三来这里不是来吃饭的 福特探员
We don't come here on Wednesdays for the food, Agent Ford.
我们等了 祈祷了 但我们受够了
We waited, we prayed, but we are done.
我们的孩子在死去
Our children are dying.
得有人想想办法
And someone must do something about it.
我很想帮忙
I'd like to help.
这是我们目前收集到的一切
Here's everything we've collected so far.
新闻剪报 尸体发现地的照片
Newspaper clippings, photos where the bodies were found,
邻居的目击者报告
eyewitness reports from neighbors
当局甚至没来问过话
the authorities didn't even bother to interview.
警♥察♥拿到这些了吗
Do the police have these?
里面的东西不是全复印过
Not everything in there has been dittoed.
-小心点拿着 -我保证
- Be precious with it. - I promise.
失踪
别许承诺
And don't make promises.
我们做家长的教孩子们要如何处事
We parents teach our kids ways to go about in this world.
怎么照顾自己 照顾彼此
How to take care of yourself, take care of each other.
我们保证尽力让他们活下来
Our promise is to do our best to help keep them alive.
他们发现安琪时
When they found Angel,
她喉咙里被塞了别人的内♥裤♥
she had someone else's underwear stuffed down her throat.
我儿子尤瑟夫 他的脚被勒死他的人
My son Yusuf, his feet had been carefully washed
仔细清洗过
by whoever strangled him.
薇莉·梅的孩子到现在仍下落不明
Willie Mae's child is still missing.
谁知道他在哪 遭受了什么
Who knows where he is or what's been done to him.
别许承诺 福特探员
Save your promises, Agent Ford.
谢谢
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表