剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
How many children?
19个
Nineteen.
有几个仍下落不明
A few are still missing.
他会参与在查案件挺让我意外的
I was surprised that he's on an active case.
他一般从事研究 执教
He's usually in research, teaching.
你为什么接下这个任务
Why did you take this assignment?
我们部门 行为科学部
Well, my unit, Behavioral Sciences,
我们受司法部之邀来做侧写
we were asked by the Justice Department to do a profile.
给
Here you go.
侧写
Profile?
就是对嫌疑人的描述
A workup of the suspect.
建立一系列特征
Create a list of characteristics
供警方来缩小搜索范围
police can use to narrow the search field.
真有趣
That's fascinating.
你要怎么确立这些特征
How do you create your list?
我们采访那些
We interview men
因极暴♥力♥的罪行被定罪的人
who've been convicted of extremely violent crimes...
我们称之为连环杀手
Serial killers, we're calling them.
在其中找到共同点
And find similarities.
养育 社会环境
Upbringing, social environment,
那些导致了他们特别行为的因素
factors that have contributed to their particular behaviors.
你觉得这能帮到亚特兰大的案子
And you think... that could help in Atlanta?
我们希望能
We're hoping.
我们的工作还很新
What we do is still pretty new,
所以很难让大家都相信
so it can be hard to get everyone to buy in.
总得有个起步的地方
It all starts somewhere.
布莱恩了解你做什么工作吗
Is Brian aware of the kind of work you do?
布莱恩知道我抓坏蛋
Brian knows I catch bad guys.
他不知道具体情况
He doesn't know... specifics.
你不会...不了 谢谢
You don't, uh... Uh, no, thank you.
你不会...把工作带回家吗
You don't... bring your work home?
从不
Never.
坦奇太太
Mrs. Tench,
这是你们家的一个典型早晨吗
this is a typical morning in your house?
差不多
Just about.
我一般这时都到单位了
I'm usually at work by now.
和几杯咖啡 抽根烟 我就走了
A cup of coffee and a cigarette, but I'm off.
或许我们该叫布莱恩来
Maybe we should get Brian.
布莱恩
Brian?
-亲爱的 吃早饭了 -你大概一般几点回家
- Honey? Breakfast! - You typically get home around what time?
看情况 每天都不一样
Depends. Changes day to day.
公差 对你来说很常见吗
And business trips, those are typical for you?
我们的约谈和案子遍布全国
Our interviews and cases are all over the country,
所以只能需要去哪就去哪
so we have to go wherever the need takes us.
你在这里
There you are.
还记得妈妈的朋友 利兰小姐吧
You remember Mommy's friend, Miss Leland?
利兰女士
Ms. Leland.
布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
你记得我吧
You remember me, right?
早上好
Good morning.
我不知道你还会做饭
I didn't know you cooked.
别太激动了 只是鸡蛋
Don't get too excited, 'cause it's just eggs.
挺好的 是吧
This is nice, isn't it?
需要加点盐
Needs a little salt.
我不知道你是想听夸奖
Oh, I didn't realize you were fishing for compliments.
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
工作吗
Work?
我就是以为我突破了亨里的防线
I just thought that I'd really broken through with Henley.
你是突破了 你增进了对自己的了解
You did. You learned something about yourself.
哪怕是贝森
Even with Bateson,
我以为甘恩至少能看到些闪光点
I thought that Gunn would at least see some of that.
我就是觉得这很荒唐
I just think it's ridiculous
我要成天坐在地下室里
that I'm spending all my time sitting in a basement,
等待 而不是去帮忙
waiting instead of helping out.
你不是很擅长吗
And you're good at it.
是的
Yeah, I was.
那就告诉他
So tell him that.
告诉他你还想继续 他又不会读心
Tell him you want to keep going. He's not a mind reader.
我说了
I did.
你肯定特别礼貌
I'm sure you were painfully polite.
拿出你的大姑娘声调
Use your big-girl voice.
我一向不擅长提出我的需求
I've never been great at asking for what I want.
熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect.
或许甘恩是对的
Yeah, but maybe Gunn's right.
第一次约谈比较简单 因为我跟他有共鸣
The first interview was easy because I could relate to him.
你可是在说一个性♥虐♥狂
You are talking about a sexual sadist.
也可能是走运了
Maybe it was just a fluke.
好的一面是 我们能更多地在一起了
The bright side is that we'll get to spend more time together.
我们现在就在一起
Well, we're together right now.
不 不是说...
No, I didn't mean it...
你和我 这样挺好的 是吧
You and me, this is nice, isn't it?
是的
Yeah, it is.
我有空卧室的
You know that I have a spare bedroom.
我从不用
I never use it.
就闲置在那里
It's just sitting there, practically empty.
闲着也是闲着
It's... just going to waste.
你是在叫我跟你同居吗
Are you asking me to move in with you?
你反正也每周四晚都来这里
You're already here four nights a week.
我们可以给你买♥♥个梳妆台
And we could get you a... A dresser.
你想要我做你的室友吗
You want me to be your roommate?
想想看你能省多少钱
Well, think of how much money you'd save.
你是想要我做你的室友
Are you asking me to be your roommate
还是要我跟你同居
or are you asking me to move in with you?
我希望你在这里...
I want you to be here and...
温迪 你得先想好 你在向我提什么
Wendy, you need to decide what the fuck you're asking me first.
因为如果我要搬进来 我就想跟你同床
Because if I'm gonna move in, I'd wanna share a bed with you.
我想付房♥租
I want to pay rent.
我不想要你丢给我一点你用不上的生活
I don't want you to just toss me a bit of your excess life.
我是想做件好事
I'm... I'm trying to do something nice.
你似乎是想让你的客房♥有人住
It sounds like you're trying to keep your guest bedroom occupied.
不 不是那样的
No, that's not it at all.
我希望你在这里
I want you to be here,
我希望你觉得你有自己的空间
and I want you to feel like you have your own space.
好吧 我们说明白
All right, let's tease this out.
如果我搬进来 而且有自己的"空间"
Say I move my stuff in and I have my own "Space."
那六个月后呢
What happens in six months?
如果我不收拾盘子 或按时回家
If I don't pick up the dishes or I don't come home on time?
如果有人过来呢
What happens if somebody comes over?
或是你没喝下四杯龙舌兰
Or you don't have four shots of tequila
不能当众吻我
to be able to kiss me in public?
那不公平
That's not fair.
我在波士顿出柜很多年了
I was out for years in Boston.
但现在你要分隔你的生活
But now you compartmentalize.
否则我就不能高效地工作了
Because I wouldn't be able to do my job effectively if I didn't.
我理解你对工作的敏感
I understand that you're sensitive about work, and I get it.
不 这跟工作无关
No, this has nothing to do with work.
我不是需要你照顾的人
I'm not someone that you need to take care of.
你总那么说 我们能解决的
You keep saying that... That we'll just figure this out,
我不理解那是什么意思
and I don't understand what that means.
所以你能告诉我吗
So if you could just tell me, I'll...
我希望你希望我搬进来
I want you to want me to move in.
而不是因为那能很好地利用一个闲置卧室
Not because it's a good use of an extra bedroom
或是因为能省税
or because it's better for taxes.
而是因为你想要
Because you want it.
对不起 我无意惹你难过
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.
"停止"组织答应在两个地点建立纪念点了
STOP has agreed to place memorials at two sites.
他们会在两处都短暂停留祈祷以吸引媒体目光
They'll pause for a short prayer at each to draw press attention.
我们得派人...
We'll need to assign personnel...
抱歉
Sorry.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我正在跟局长说我们获得了"停止"的帮助
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表