剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表
I was telling the chief we have STOP's help.
我们只需要提前把十字架给他们
We just have to get them crosses in advance.
好啊 他们会发布新闻公告吗
That's great. Think they'd put out a press statement?
最好是他们来说
Be best coming from them.
好 我去协调
Sure, I can work on that.
他们肯帮忙太慷慨了
It's very gracious of them to help out,
但我们应该对让那些母亲
but, uh, I think we should be cautious
太多参与我们的行动保持谨慎
about involving the mothers too much in our operations.
为什么 她们是最想破案的人
Why? They're the people most committed to solving these crimes.
我们都很想 福特探员
We're all committed, Agent Ford,
但市政厅有传言说可能要展开调查
but there are rumblings city hall might open an investigation.
调查什么
Into what?
"停止"组织接收了大笔捐款
STOP's taken in a ton of donations.
有人担忧具体是谁从中获利了
There are concerns over exactly who received the benefits.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
可能捐款没有平均地
There may not be equal distribution
分配给那些家庭 有些人...
among families, and some folks...
-开什么玩笑 -霍顿
- Are you kidding me? - Holden.
谁在乎钱给谁了
Who gives a shit where the money is going?
如果我们背弃卡蜜尔和其他家庭
If we turn our backs on Camille, and on the other families,
那整个社区都会把我们拒之门外
that entire community will shut us out.
就是这样
Period.
没人会再对我们开口了
No one will talk to us.
他是对的 局长
He's right, Chief.
我们接到了十字架的行动命令
We got the Ops Order for the crosses.
可算
Finally.
但还有些细节需要解决
But there are a few details to work out.
什么细节 这边已经万事齐备
What details? Everything is ready on this end.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
华府在探讨十字架该谁来做
DC is discussing who should make the crosses.
什么
Excuse me?
是在总部的展区
Whether it should be their exhibit section at headquarters
还是匡提科的木匠工作间
or the carpentry shop at Quantico.
不如去问问三K党的供应商是谁
Why don't we ask the Klan for their suppliers?
我本想干点实事
I tried to do an end run,
却遭遇了一堆官僚废话 抱歉 两位
but I got buried in acronyms. Sorry, guys.
肯定有办法高效地完成此事吧
There's gotta be a way to get this done efficiently.
我们可以把项目外包给供应商
We can source the project to an outside vendor.
我得提交申请
I'd have to submit a requisition.
然后让上面批准...
Then the Puzzle Palace would have to approve...
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我要打给泰德
I'm calling Ted.
抱歉 局长
Apologies, Chief.
他太在乎
He cares.
我们都在乎 坦奇探员
We all do, Agent Tench.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
泰德会加速十字架的事
Ted's gonna try to fast-track the crosses.
我们还有几天 得尽力一试
We've still got a few days. We have to try.
我会跟进的
I'll stay on it.
另外 我在你给我周末看的文件里
Meanwhile, I found something in those files
有所发现
you gave me over the weekend.
性犯罪者
Sex offenders.
此人是在卢比失踪后被抓来的
This guy was picked up just after Lubie went missing,
面临鸡♥奸♥未成年人的指控
faces charges for sodomy with a minor.
看看♥房♥♥子
Look at the house.
这是莱克伍德那条街上的砖房♥
This the brick house down the street in Lakewood?
对
Yep.
有邻居称卢比和厄尔·泰瑞尔以前常去那里
A neighbor said Lubie and Earl Terrell used to go to this house.
我们该申请搜查令
We should get a warrant.
风化组已经彻查了他家和车
Vice already tore his house and car apart.
找到了几盒拍立得
Pulled out boxes of Polaroids,
数百张 都是小男孩
hundreds of them, all young boys.
他们还逮捕了另两个分享了照片的男人
They arrested two other men who shared the photos between them,
可能还卖♥♥过照片
possibly sold them.
我们得去查看那些照片
We need to look through those photos.
但问题是
But here's the thing.
证据档案里说 照片里的都是白人孩子
Evidence file says every single picture was of white kids.
难怪
Makes sense.
这不是凶手
This isn't our guy.
你怎么能这么确定
How can you be so sure?
他是白人 年纪大
He's white, he's old,
他的车不类似警车
his car isn't close to a police vehicle.
你的假设是否考虑过
Has your hypothesis ever entertained
或许不明嫌犯不止一个
that there could be more than one unsub?
可能两件事在同时发生
That two things could be going on at the same time?
当然
Obviously.
但这人并不针对我们的受害人范围
But this guy isn't preying on our victim pool.
我们得跟进一下
We need to follow this up.
我们知道有两名受害人去过他家
We know two victims went to his house.
或许那里还有其他罪犯
Maybe there were other offenders there.
尤其是如果这些人属于一个犯罪集团
Especially if these guys were part of a ring.
我们知道厄尔和卢比跟另一名受害人一起玩过
We know Earl and Lubie hung out with another victim.
被称为帕哥
They called him Pat-Man.
帕特里克·罗杰斯 17号♥
Patrick Rogers. Number 17.
交给我吧
I'll take 'em.
谢谢
Thank you.
坦奇太太
Mrs. Tench?
南茜
Nancy?
谢谢
Thank you.
人们说这需要时间
They say it takes time.
我真的...无法想象
I can't... imagine.
他是个特别可爱的男孩
He was such a sweet boy.
美丽的男孩
A beautiful boy.
长了我父亲的眼睛
My father's eyes.
你需要糖或者什么的吗
Can I get you sugar, anything? I...
我总忍♥不住问
I can't stop asking:
为什么上帝要让这种事发生
Why would God let this happen?
我一直在祈祷
I've been praying.
希望他能对我说话
Hoping that he would speak to me.
给我点答案 但是...
Give me some answers. But...
如果我能...
If there's anything...
他们让我看他了
They let me see him.
他的皮肤...
His skin was...
不像丹尼尔了 但他的头发
It wasn't Daniel. But his hair...
他们的头发在那个年纪特别好
Their hair is so fine at that age.
我让他们告诉了我一切
I made them tell me... everything.
我必须知道
I had to know.
他去了哪
where he was.
他最后看到了什么
What he saw last.
莫纳汉神父说主的行事是神秘的
Father Monaghan says the Lord is mysterious.
我们无法知道他的计划
We can't know his plan.
只能等待他的恩典
We can only await his grace.
我决定我不想再背负这个了
I've decided I can't carry this anymore.
这份痛苦
This pain,
和愤怒
the anger. It's...
我不能
I can't.
我来是是因为 我想告诉你 我原谅你儿子
I came here because I want you to know I forgive your son.
-我不... -他没想伤害谁
- I don't... - He wasn't trying to hurt anyone.
他是想帮忙
He was trying to help.
所以他才把丹尼尔放在了十字架上
That's what he was doing, putting... Daniel on that cross.
我现在懂了
I see that now.
我可以见见你的布莱恩吗
May I meet... your Brian?
我想让他明白我原谅他
I'd like him to understand that I forgive him.
我知道他的动机是纯粹的
That I know his intentions were pure.
他是个好孩子 跟我的丹尼尔一样
That's he's a good boy, just like my Daniel.
不行
No.
-我只想告诉他... -不 对不起
- I just want to tell him... - No, I'm sorry.
那不行的
That won't be possible.
我理解
I understand.
我从没...
I never...
就算你生孩子时
剧集 | 心灵猎人 | 导航列表